SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:01 pm

I really dislike tiktok. Where do people find all the time to search, watch and do all this cr*p?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:21 pm

Kaity will be on Clickbait tomorrow
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:33 am

I always believed Zach when he said that Rachel did a 180 on him during the fantasy suite. And then later on I felt that she treated Tino terribly. IMO Zach dodged a bullet with her. I liked him on her season -- he always came across as a decent, sincere guy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:59 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous …..Ariel has a wonderful presence

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpTBa4kD6IR/?igshid=MjkzY2Y1YTY=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:26 pm

She's lovely!

What a coincidence her father warned her about the show and naked people. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's lovely!

What a coincidence her father warned her about the show and naked people. Hugesmile

After watching Ariel’s interview, I’m all in for her to be the next Bachelorette!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:28 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/bbf620df-bf2f-4a3e-b50b-f671d3c8c69f
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:44 pm

Zach Shallcross may have had 30 women vying for his heart at the start of his Bachelor journey, but he is confident he has found the one.

Ahead of Tuesday's Women Tell All special, when Shallcross will face his exes for the first time since sending them home, the Bachelor exclusively tells PEOPLE he is certain about his final choice.

"I think it's weird reliving it and watching it — it wasn't pretty all the time and it doesn't get very pretty at later stages," says Shallcross, 26. "But all in all, call it cliche, but I truly do believe everything did happen for a reason."

He adds, "It couldn't be perfect to get to where it's at in the end — and it may or may not have made it better or stronger at the end. But I do feel confident. Very confident, yes, absolutely. I've got a big grin on my face."
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-zach-shallcross-feels-confident-in-his-final-pick-although-it-wasnt-pretty-all-the-time/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:47 pm

@ariwolf Wow, I can't remember a time when TB talks like that about the ending.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:08 pm

Me either, @GuardianAngel. They're definitely not trying to hide that he picks someone. I wonder what's up?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:17 am

albean99 wrote:Me either, @GuardianAngel. They're definitely not trying to hide that he picks someone. I wonder what's up?

i think they're just excited to finally have a happily engaged couple at atfr laugh out loud because looking at previous seasons, it's been awhile

• susie quit, clayton left single and they got back together off-camera
  • matt and rachael didn't get engaged and were broken up when atfr taped
  • peter and hannah had broken up and the producers failed at trying to push a reunion with madison
  • cassie quit, colton had to convince her to give him a chance, and they didn't get engaged
  • arie broke up with becca for lauren

6 seasons is a long time without a "normal" bachelor ending.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan