SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:47 am

AlexisVon wrote:Do we know who's going to be the next Bachelor? I sure hope it's NOT Nate.

it's not - according to rs nate is telling people he turned it down but rs doesn't know if that's actually what happened or if it's nate saving face.

zach seems to be the most likely by process of elimination. people on reddit keep bringing up greg but i don't think andrew would've made a joke about it on instagram (his caption here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if greg was in talks imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ule101 Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:26 am

Does Michael A have a shot at being lead

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:57 am

ule101 wrote:Does Michael A have a shot at being lead

According to RS he left BIP with Danielle as a couple so I doubt it. Even if they have broken up since then, by the time the show airs it will be close to the start of the Bachelor and it wouldn't look good if he is flip flopping around considering he has a child.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisVon Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:44 am

Michael Allio was still with Danielle at Wells and Sarah's wedding (2 weeks ago) so I think there's ZERO chance he's the next Bachelor.

The way I see it, the only guy from BIP that COULD become the new Bachelor is Logan Palmer. He ended up with Kate but they're already broken up, so depending on how amicable the break up was, I can see him getting a Bachelor edit similar Colton Underwood and Nick Viall.

AlexisVon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:15 pm

Double Bachelor leads:  Zach and Aven, I would tune in for that.    Or the one and only Tyler C. would be a surprise!  but truly not sure if Tyler would/could do it.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:19 pm

I'm up for Logan as TB. I thought he handled things very well, even when he asked to switch to Gabby.

Not in favor of either Tyler (C or the one from this season). I wonder why Aven isn't mentioned? I think he's a nice guy and good looking.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:46 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm up for Logan as TB. I thought he handled things very well, even when he asked to switch to Gabby.

Not in favor of either Tyler (C or the one from this season). I wonder why Aven isn't mentioned? I think he's a nice guy and good looking.

I'm good with Logan too but I thought there was some drama with him on BIP. Didn't Gabby and Rachel come to confront him? Probably all set up by tptb, but still.

I would be good with Tyler C too.

I don't think Aven gave them enough drama for it to be him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:19 pm

the name Justin Glaze is mentionned as the next possible lead on social media (from Katie' season).  He left BIP single apparently.  I had to look him up, could not remember him and I read a people article (in 2021) mentionning he had to apologize for some ignorant tweets,,,  Can't remember those ? but I hardlly can remember him! He is friend with Greg Grippo and Andrew.

Last edited by Fleurdesel on Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:39 pm

They don't always pick the drama guy, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Look at Clayton, Peter Webber, Sean, etc.

I'm not following BIP spoilers so don't know about what happened with Logan.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:27 pm

albean99 wrote:They don't always pick the drama guy, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Look at Clayton, Peter Webber, Sean, etc.

I'm not following BIP spoilers so don't know about what happened with Logan.

The three Bachelors mentioned showed TPTB they would be amenable to manipulation from their performances on the Bachelorette and drama could be created in other ways.  

Sean faked still living at home with his parents on Emily's season and became the born-again virgin. Pilot Pete rocked the windmill on Hannah's season and had mommy dearest ready to scare the F3 on his season. Poor old Clayton... I'm gonna leave that alone.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would love to see another MOC sooner rather than later, but gorgeous Aven won't be the one IMO. He's emotionally mature, educated, has two normal parents that love & support him, respects women and gets along well with the other contestants. Yep, not gonna happen. Bring on Tyler C!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisVon Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:38 pm

We know that whoever the next Bachelor is, he has to be willing to "play ball" with the producers. They don't want someone that's going to rebel too much or do the opposite of what they "suggest" he do.

All the Bachelor since at least Ben Higgins have been guys that were willing to do what producers suggested or could be easily manipulated. It's okay if they rebel a little towards the end (I think all the recent seasons have had an "unconventional" ending), but they need to do what the producers want up to Hometowns. Keep the villains for as long as possible, go on dates with people they may not be too interested in, give roses to guys the producers want to keep, etc.

I don't know if I want another double featured season. This season was a little bit of a mess. If they're doing double features, they need to add more episodes. The fact Johnny's Hometown was 7 minutes and they had to put Aven's on a different episode is insane.

AlexisVon

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:10 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:the name Justin Glaze is mentionned as the next possible lead on social media (from Katie' season).  He left BIP single apparently.  I had to look him up, could not remember him and I read a people article (in 2021) mentionning he had to apologize for some ignorant tweets,,,  Can't remember those ? but I hardlly can remember him! He is friend with Greg Grippo and Andrew.  
Justin is the guy with the funny facial expressions. He is OG cast on BIP, but will leave after RC2 I think.
It’s possible.
He wrote those tweets over ten years ago when he was between 15 and 17 years old, so I think most people (except on Reddit) would give him a pass.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon