SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:15 pm

albean99 wrote:They don't always pick the drama guy, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Look at Clayton, Peter Webber, Sean, etc.

I'm not following BIP spoilers so don't know about what happened with Logan.

No, they don't have to have drama but they basically have to be naive, stupid, easily manipulated. Aven just seems too normal, sane and well adjusted. Heaven forbid we have anyone without any traumatic issues that they can beat us over the head with all season long.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:02 pm

I speculated Justin to be in contention for TB during his exit on Katie's season. That was a heartbreaking split imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:59 pm

I really can't tell who might be the next Bachelor. I think Zach might be the only person possible from this season. Jesse was talking about the possibility of a double Bachelor -- I hope not. I love Gabby and Rachel's friendship, but to see a breakup for one of them will be extra hard for me to watch.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:11 pm

I'm just chiming in to say that they really need to choose a man of color especially after they totally looked passed the F4 in Michelle's season all for the same status quo and a very vanilla lead (sorry not sorry). That was a total slap in the face honestly. Shows that still have learned nothing and refuse to make changes especially for the Bachelor lead. JMO. They still can choose from the MOC from Michelle's season or even Katie's especially if they are not going to pick Aven from this season to be Bachelor. all JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:44 pm

Who is RS spilling ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who is RS spilling ?

He didn’t say.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:16 pm

My prediction is after this seasons edit Zach will be bach. Imo it will be a two Bach season and Nate was intended however that didn’t work out. Imo Nayte is likely to be the second Bach. The timing of the interview with Nick V is imo suspicious. I haven’t listened but if it is a promo for Nayte then huge possibility imo. Is Michelle doing dwts?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:48 pm

Do Aven or Johnny from this season have a chance at being lead

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:34 pm

Loulou wrote:My prediction is after this seasons edit Zach will be bach.  Imo it will be a two Bach season and Nate was intended however that didn’t work out. Imo Nayte is likely to be the second Bach.  The timing of the  interview with Nick V is imo suspicious. I haven’t listened but if it is a promo for Nayte then huge possibility imo.   Is Michelle doing dwts?

I heard Gabby is suppose to be on DWTS I doubt they would have 2 bachelorettes on. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:36 pm

My first pick is Aven. I don’t feel like we really got to know him much with so many other bachelors who were shown more, but he seems genuine and ready to find someone for him.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:53 pm

ule101 wrote:Do Aven or Johnny from this season have a chance at being lead

Gabby IS doing DWTS…..Michelle is NOT

Aven is supposedly dating a girl who he dated prior to the show as well

SPOILER. SPOILER Johnny is supposedly engaged to Victoria from Bach in Paradise
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:59 am

Jeepers wrote:
ule101 wrote:Do Aven or Johnny from this season have a chance at being lead

Gabby IS doing DWTS…..Michelle is NOT

Aven is supposedly dating a girl who he dated prior to the show as well

SPOILER. SPOILER Johnny is supposedly engaged to Victoria from Bach in Paradise
Thanks for letting me know I had no paradise spoilers this year. Does someone like Jason or Andrew S have a chance at being lead

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon