SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:42 am

Jeepers wrote:I know many of you are Jason fans .. but am curious what you see to be positive things about Erich and Gabby together.

I think there is some chemistry with Erich & a fun side to their relationship. However, I don’t see them as a lifelong match. Erich is a great guy with an edit that only made sense to me in 2 scenarios. One is that the show was trying to tell us why he wouldn’t fit with Gabby; i.e., lack of comfort when she was telling him about her mom at dinner. The other is that the show wants us to think Gabby is alone (given Jason supposedly self eliminates). Given Erich is F1, his edit is supposed to throw doubt into their relationship, when likely there might’ve been very little.

I’m still curious to see Gabby’s response to Jason leaving. I wouldn’t want Erich to believe he was a default & that he truly was Gabby’s F1, regardless of whether or not Jason left.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:53 am

I didn’t see this myself but someone on Reddit is saying they are friends with Zach and are saying he was f2 and was at frc and even got down on one knee before Rachel dumped him. They deleted the post though.

I didn’t see the post myself so I don’t know how valid. The info Zach moved back to la came from a friend on Reddit. I don’t know if it’s the same friend. Take it for what you will.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:00 am

Weeks and weeks ago I saw a post that described Rachel’s FRC was a standard one with 2 proposals .. 2 guys with one rejected and one accepted .. and that Gabbys was not a standard one .. but a bit messy .. but with only one proposal

Uummm
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:52 am

^^ that’s interesting. Another thing I saw today from Reddit apparently the IG scoopy account (Bachelornation.scoop handle, I don’t know if this is one that is credible? But they have 170k ish followers) had someone dm them that they knew Erich and that he made F2, but it ended badly, but the person also wondered if they got back together (assuming. RS was right in his spoiler). Scoopy said they had also heard the same thing…. Again I don’t know how credible this account is. They did preface it was unconfirmed.

But seems to support the Gabbys ending was messy. Also Erich saying the rest of the season in one word was “tumultuous” which by the way is an amazing word choice colour me impressed.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:40 pm

Gabby posted a picture from Belgium. She’s wearing the beret from Paris. The weird thing is Jesse and Rachel pointing out the hat in the comments. I don’t know why these three love joking about the Paris date. And they are always joking about Gabby’s part of the date not Rachel’s, once even in Rachel IG post. Especially with the spoilers out their now.

Here’s the exchange.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:Gabby posted a picture from Belgium. She’s wearing the beret from Paris. The weird thing is Jesse and Rachel pointing out the hat in the comments. I don’t know why these three love joking about the Paris date. And they are always joking about Gabby’s part of the date not Rachel’s, once even in Rachel IG post. Especially with the spoilers out their now.

Here’s the exchange.

Am I crazy....or didn't she wear a white coat with Jason? And it wasn't sunny.....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:48 pm

^^ def not crazy! The picture Gabby posted is from Belgium for this upcoming episode.

What’s weird is if she is with Erich she would have just come off a SHV visit with him her F1. Yet chose this photo of all the ones and this caption for this weeks episode?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:56 pm

I'm of the opinion there are very few coincidences regarding SM comments/posts while the episodes air. It's all for maximum PR.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:17 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I'm of the opinion there are very few coincidences regarding SM comments/posts while the episodes air. It's all for maximum PR.

I haven’t watched a full season since Hannah B so I am definitely out of the loop from an SM/PR perspective. So likely the case.

From a watching the feet side both Gabby and Erich were MIA from Fri to today both posting pretty close together this afternoon. Erich had one repost yesterday from his Cb interview. Jason had two stories from Cali yesterday, he hadn’t posted anything since his Paris post over a week ago.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:17 pm

So Zach self eliminated (per RS spoiler) and came back to propose or was a regular f2 (RS spoiler wrong/new rumour) and came back to propose/ask her for another change chance.
I think with the 2 leads a lot of spaghetti can be thrown to the wall and some of it will stick.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:22 am

@nd4reality

That is what I have been saying - I realize it may have been production prompting Zach - but why would he say
his journey was VERY ROMANTIC - his entire vibe during his interview with Becca/Michelle is upbeat and almost -
giddy - if you ask me. Unless they are already considering him for the BACH and he is just playing the part.
I guess is depends what the Jesse conversation is all about and how his conversation goes with Rachel. I am still
in the camp that she selects Tino - but wish it would have been Zach.

Also the fact that he really does not have a base right now - also looks to me like he might be in serious consideration for the BACH - would they do Nate and Zach?

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:23 pm

Reddit matched Gabby’s story with the stair case today to a home. A user said they got a message about this home being used as an shv (now deleted comments). All the user knows it was used on Friday and when someone looked at the booking info the home requires 4 days minimum booking and it was available for today.

So it looks like she was on a shv last week.

https://www.instagram.com/gabby.windey/

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Bfb18c10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG