SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:01 pm

From a follow the feet perspective Erich has been busy in LA per IG yesterday and today. With Logan and Meatball last night and surfing today with friends. And I think Jason is in NOLA - appears to be in real time as his sister also posted an IG story with him last night. I believe all Jason’s IG stories were latergrams last weekend. Two you could match to previous posts of him from Ig which I believe MLB alluded to. And then the one with his buddies surfing his friend has been in Bali for several weeks and posted recently from there (after his IG post).

I swear the follow the feet continues to make me think Jason is F1 vs Erich. But things like the hoodie definitely point to Erich. Of course gabby being on DWTS complicates things but I would have thought there would have been a sanctioned SH either this weekend or last and so far Erich has been documented to be busy. IMO

ETA - I believe Jason is in NY not NOLA not that it really matters. Erich was out and about again this afternoon.

Last edited by sbolduc on Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:00 pm

luvstx wrote:@LaineyG I think most here on the board are leaning heavily towards Tino and Erich as the F1s.  Johnny gets cut before the FSD RC and Jason, Aven and probably Zach either self-eliminate or the women eliminate them before FRC.  

Would love to hear your thoughts!

I have been loving the show with two bachelorettes. I know I’m in the minority. I think Tino has been Rachel’s F1 for awhile now (maybe even since the first night!) Rachel kisses Tino differently. And honestly I was so conflicted when it came to Gabby. She has been harder to read. I initially thought it was Jason and they were hiding him with the edits. Now I can see the connection with Erich that I believe a lot of their interactions were not shown to us. I am also baffled by the way TPTB are letting Erich post so much and hang out with contestants. I actually think it’s a good thing but definitely is not typical F1 behavior. But love seeing it!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:41 pm

What is the thinking -
Does Rachel agree to an engagement - and then it doesn't work out ? (lack of SHV evidence: her demeanor on MTA ?)
Does Rachel give her final rose to Tino but holds off on an engagement until she gets to know the parents a little more ?
Does Rachel accept Tino's proposal and everything is fine ? The lack of SHV evidence means nothing. Her demeanor on MTA means nothing.
Does Rachel refuse Tino - the man she really wanted but he wasn't ready - is Zach ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:44 pm

CHO wrote:What is the thinking -
Does Rachel agree to an engagement - and then it doesn't work out ?  (lack of SHV evidence: her demeanor on  MTA ?)
Does Rachel give her final rose to Tino but holds off on an engagement until she gets to know the parents a little more ?
Does Rachel accept Tino's proposal and everything is fine ?  The lack of SHV evidence means nothing.  Her demeanor on MTA means nothing.
Does Rachel refuse Tino - the man she really wanted but he wasn't ready - is Zach ?

I can’t imagine her turning down an engagement.
I think she and Tino get engaged. The question still remains if they are together post show. Jmo

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:45 pm

If the relationship with Tino did not work out - that would be so sad. She fell hard for Clayton fairly early on in that show - and then to fall for Tino right from the beginning... Maybe the producers were trying to warn us - the viewers... but Rachel did not see Tino's melt down when he did not get the group date rose. I personally wasn't surprised that he got upset - it must be very stressful to go through this if you really care - or think you are in love.
I wonder what Tino means when he says to Jesse - if you were going to leave, the time would be now (I guess right before fantasy suite nights). Maybe if you're not really totally committed to continuing - it would be better to leave now ...
I am hoping it works out for Rachel and Tino...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:08 pm

FTF - Gabby posted from what Reddit said was the DWTS apartment pool in LA. Erich posted from a beach in LA. Jason is in NY for the US Open. Again super weird Erich and Gabby aren’t together if those aren’t latergrams. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:31 pm

sbolduc wrote:FTF - Gabby posted from what Reddit said was the DWTS apartment pool in LA. Erich posted from a beach in LA. Jason is in NY for the US Open. Again super weird Erich and Gabby aren’t together if those aren’t latergrams. IMO

Honestly, I have a feeling they've been messing with us and that their friends/family might even have been complicit. Following the feet might not be as useful as it once was with latergrams. IMO

I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks. If Gabby and Erich really are together (which I think they are), they've been hiding their SHVs very well.

Last edited by patri1610 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:41 pm

patri1610 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:FTF - Gabby posted from what Reddit said was the DWTS apartment pool in LA. Erich posted from a beach in LA. Jason is in NY for the US Open. Again super weird Erich and Gabby aren’t together if those aren’t latergrams. IMO

Honestly, I have a feeling they've been messing with us and that their friends/family might even have been complicit. Following the feet might not be as useful as it once was with latergrams. IMO

I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks. If Gabby and Erich really are together (which I think they are), they've been hiding their SHVs very well.

I agree. Both Gabby and Rachel and their seemingly F1’s are very social media savvy. But Tino just did a story. He is still in LA (Malibu I believe) staying with his friend and his wife. I bet he will be in LA up until the finale. I know the finale is actually 2 weeks away but hoping Rachel comes back to Cali later this week to stays through the finale and does press etc. I’m sure he will join her when she does and maybe stay at a SH. Does anyone know when they will do the People Magazine shoot?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:49 pm

Isn’t the shoot usually within the last couple of weeks of the finale or immediately after
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:52 am

From what I remember, the peoples shoot is usually the Thursday before the finale. Could definitely change a little with having to do 2 couples, but it’s very close before the finale.

As for Gabby and Erich and seeing each other, I think we have to remember that she’s living in LA right now. They aren’t on a 3 day SHV where they are locked together where it would be weird for him to leave. For all we know, he hung out with his friends during the day and is seeing Gabby tonight. Idk, I guess the hoodie just convinces me that they’re fine right now 😂 so I’m probably gonna stick with that unless the finale/ATFR shows me differently
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:49 am

Hopefully w/ Gabby being on DWTS, her relationship with Erich can last and won't put a wrench in it. Mostly because Catherine, Vanessa, Whitney said it was tough for them to be away from their guys while they were rehearsing those long days. I'm sure if Gabby and Erich love each other they will make it work.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 8367-910 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 I_got_13 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:42 am

I think the situation will be much easier for Gabby and (presumably) Erich because he actually lives in LA. When the Bachelors were on DWTS the women were just sitting around the rented apartment all day, trying to stay busy in an unfamiliar city until their man came home from rehearsal. For Gabby and Erich it will basically just be life as usual, with both of them getting up in the morning and heading out to the office/studio (although I'm not actually sure if Erich is working right now). It means they won't be together all day, every day like most of the other BN couples but at least Erich won't be trying to pass the time, bored and becoming resentful that she's never around.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG