SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:48 am

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers thanks for posting. Two posts upthread show the dates of each epi as well.

I'm looking forward to the FRC but I think I had enough of the crying and insecurities.

That Bachelorette vid imo is leading us to think Gabby is single. (more crying)  

The dates on the schedule 3-4  posts up are NOT correct…..  there is episode mon AND tues .. the 5th AND 6th .. then the 13th and the 20th.  (An episode was added)

Why add an episode? I don’t think G&E have broken up, but have Rachel & Tino? And they filmed it a la Arie & Becca?

If you think about it, in a season with 1 lead we would have 5 hours left of TV, a 2 hour FSD episode and a 3 hour finale (MTP, LCD, FRC, ATFR).  So for 2 leads, if the show was sticking to that plan, it would be 10 hours of tv left to go.  With this added episode we still are only at 8 hours for all of these segments (FSD, MTP, etc) needing to take place.  Without this additional episode, we would be at either 6 or 7 hours (if the finale/ATFR was 3 hours).  I don’t know how you could fit all of these segments in with almost 30% less time (i.e., 10 hours reduced to 7 hours).  As it is, they are fitting it in with 20% less time, which is a lot.  I don’t think there are any break-ups.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:51 am

What are the indications that Rachel and Tino may still not be together ?
Why Aven - as a possibility ? Is there a possibility that Zach changed his mind about an engagement - decided that he didn't want to let Rachel go ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:48 am

If there was a breakup imo they would definitely film it. It wasn't that long ago and I can't quite remember, but didn't Clayton have an extra epi that showed the update between him and Susie?

Whenever there's an extra epi, something's up!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:03 pm

mbl wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers thanks for posting. Two posts upthread show the dates of each epi as well.

I'm looking forward to the FRC but I think I had enough of the crying and insecurities.

That Bachelorette vid imo is leading us to think Gabby is single. (more crying)  

The dates on the schedule 3-4  posts up are NOT correct…..  there is episode mon AND tues .. the 5th AND 6th .. then the 13th and the 20th.  (An episode was added)

Why add an episode? I don’t think G&E have broken up, but have Rachel & Tino? And they filmed it a la Arie & Becca?

If you think about it, in a season with 1 lead we would have 5 hours left of TV, a 2 hour FSD episode and a 3 hour finale (MTP, LCD, FRC, ATFR).  So for 2 leads, if the show was sticking to that plan, it would be 10 hours of tv left to go.  With this added episode we still are only at 8 hours for all of these segments (FSD, MTP, etc) needing to take place.  Without this additional episode, we would be at either 6 or 7 hours (if the finale/ATFR was 3 hours).  I don’t know how you could fit all of these segments in with almost 30% less time (i.e., 10 hours reduced to 7 hours).  As it is, they are fitting it in with 20% less time, which is a lot.  I don’t think there are any break-ups.

All IMO

I agree with this. No breakups! Just trying to fit it all in.
I think they will save the Jason and Erich eliminations for Tuesday night.  Greatest dramatic impact!

Sorry meant to say Zach instead of Erich. Sorry. 😊

Last edited by LaineyG on Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:21 pm

@CHO  First of all, "I know nothing" laugh out loud.  And I think if they had we'd have something more to hint to it by now.  I also read and forgive me where, but maybe on Reddit, that Aven was back seeing someone he knew before the show.  I agree something is causing Rachel to be skittish but I'm not sure if it's the prospective in-laws, Tino, something else, or nothing at all.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:57 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@CHO  First of all, "I know nothing" laugh out loud.  And I think if they had we'd have something more to hint to it by now.  I also read and forgive me where, but maybe on Reddit, that Aven was back seeing someone he knew before the show.  I agree something is causing Rachel to be skittish but I'm not sure if it's the prospective in-laws, Tino, something else, or nothing at all.
I think I would want Rachel to step back and take some time - given the parents behavior. Some skepticism is understandable - but I would be concerned if I were Rachel. She could give Tino the final rose - but hold off on the engagement - just imo.... :yes:
Do the producers allow them to see each other if there is no actual engagement ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:23 pm

CHO wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@CHO  First of all, "I know nothing" laugh out loud.  And I think if they had we'd have something more to hint to it by now.  I also read and forgive me where, but maybe on Reddit, that Aven was back seeing someone he knew before the show.  I agree something is causing Rachel to be skittish but I'm not sure if it's the prospective in-laws, Tino, something else, or nothing at all.
I think I would want Rachel to step back and take some time - given the parents behavior. Some skepticism is understandable - but I would be concerned if I were Rachel.  She could give Tino the final rose - but hold off on the engagement - just imo....  :yes:
Do the producers allow them to see each other if there is no actual engagement ?

I would say yes because Susie and Clayton saw each other and they aren’t engaged
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:34 pm

ABC's 'The Bachelorette' Episodes '1908' and '1909' Air Monday, Sept. 5, and Tuesday, Sept. 6

Sept. 2, 2022

"1908" - The heat is on as the Bachelorettes arrive in gorgeous Mexico! Ready to see their final three men for the first time since hometowns, the ladies toast to love and set off to begin a week of boats, beaches and next-level romance. In part one of overnight dates week, Gabby takes a leap of faith with Erich and sets sail with Johnny while Rachel hits the deck with Aven and takes the reins with Tino, but will their dates deepen their relationships, or will the heat of the beach be enough to break them apart? Find out on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, SEPT. 5 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The three men vying for Rachel's heart are the following:

· Aven, 28, a sales executive from San Diego, Calif.

· Tino, 28, a general contractor from Playa Del Rey, Calif.

· Zach, 25, a tech executive from Anaheim Hills, Calif.

The three men vying for Gabby's heart are the following:

· Erich, 29, a real estate analyst from Bedminster, N.J.

· Jason, 30, an investment banker from Santa Monica, Calif.

· Johnny, 25, a realtor from Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.

"1909" - In part two of overnight dates week, the romance and the drama continue to sizzle in the sun. Picking up where they left off, Erich and Gabby find themselves at a crossroads - will their relationship make it through the night? Later, it seems as if the tropical tides may have turned against our Bachelorettes when their two remaining dates, Jason and Zach, each confess to a shocking truth about their feelings. Will the pressure prove to be too much for one, or both, of the women or will love persevere? Find out on "The Bachelorette," TUESDAY, SEPT. 6 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The three men vying for Rachel's heart are the following:

· Aven, 28, a sales executive from San Diego, Calif.

· Tino, 28, a general contractor from Playa Del Rey, Calif.

· Zach, 25, a tech executive from Anaheim Hills, Calif.

The three men vying for Gabby's heart are the following:

· Erich, 29, a real estate analyst from Bedminster, N.J.

· Jason, 30, an investment banker from Santa Monica, Calif.

· Johnny, 25, a realtor from Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.

-- ABC --

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20220902abc03/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If there was a breakup imo they would definitely film it. It wasn't that long ago and I can't quite remember, but didn't Clayton have an extra epi that showed the update between him and Susie?

I’m not sure if Clayton got an extra epi with Susie because they didn’t get extra footage. It was like basically he wasn’t their golden goose anymore….they had 2 new shiny objects that were done dirty by Clayton. JMO.

But yeah if there is a sudden change I schedule something is often up.,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:57 am

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If there was a breakup imo they would definitely film it. It wasn't that long ago and I can't quite remember, but didn't Clayton have an extra epi that showed the update between him and Susie?

I’m not sure if Clayton got an extra epi with Susie because they didn’t get extra footage. It was like basically he wasn’t their golden goose anymore….they had 2 new shiny objects that were done dirty by Clayton. JMO.

But yeah if there is a sudden change I schedule something is often up.,

Oh this is getting so interesting to me! First off love “they had 2 new shiny objects that were done dirty by Clayton!” Haha. Anyway could it be they needed to hurry the show along and added this week because they want to announce the new bachelor next week? I have only been following who that might be a little but if it is someone still on the show, like Zach or Jason or Aven maybe that is why the rush or added show?
I do agree that because Rachel is a cryer (still love her) but if she and Tino broke up then they would 100% want them both on stage for the all the drama and lowdown! Heck even if Gabby was single now they would want her on stage too!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:35 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Bachhh022
ilgirl
suzq
Hotmomma
Sprite