SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:40 pm

ilgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I think this was set up by production. You could see him clue in when she said we discussed this privately in the FS. It was an "Oh, sh*t" moment. They probably told him she wanted to talk to him some more about what they discussed last night.

IMO tptb knew that Rachel was all in on Tino and Gabby was all in on Erich and that sucks for production because there is no drama, hence torturing Rachel and Tino about his family and if they blew it for him with her and Gabby being basically dumped by two guys who can't commit and making her wonder about the only one left.

Oh, that didn't dawn on me that producers said she wanted to talk to him more about it.  That seems like one of those times he should tell her that. (I know they wouldn't show it.) It could have backfired though. If she had dumped him over this, would they have been ok with her leaving alone? Or with a relationship but no engagement with Jason? Or don't they care?

I don't think they really care as long as they get their ratings. I think would love it if a lead was actually dumped and this would have been a perfect season since there are two...one gets a happy ending and one not. Then they could be all righteous about how this is like real life and people get dumped.

I think they were kind of disappointed that it didn't totally happen with Clayton because Susie went back to him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:46 pm

There just seem so many tears - all this should be a happy time for these two girls and it seems it's every other day something comes up to throw them into a tizzy. All I can say is - these girls must be pretty good at turning on the tears - or they are pretty strong to keep bouncing back and moving on.
I was surprised that Rachel told Aven she was falling in love with him - and then spent the night with him in the fantasy suite. I guess the driving force is that each lead is required to keep the suspense up. There must be as many proposals as possible etc. But Rachel is doing what Clayton did to her ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:23 pm

My quick thoughts:

- No one else is close to Tino as Rachel’s F1. However, I still don’t trust him & see his motive as not getting sent home before the end. I don’t think he’s into Rachel as much as she’s into him.
- Erich is Gabby’s F1, but she still has some level of feelings for Jason.
- Production knows Jason won’t get engaged & could leave on his own or be sent home by Gabby. They stirred the pot to create drama with Erich meeting Gabby on the bridge.
- Aven & Johnny were token FSD’s for the leads; maybe Zach too.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:38 pm

@jojo47 Agree on the Tino bit. He talks in a deadpan way.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:43 pm

My impression of Tino is he just doesn't like to lose and has not done so much (if at all) in his life. His parents reminded me of Roberto's parents - their son is a true prize and who are you to think you are worthy of him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:47 pm

I think Tino's over confidence/strong attitude is not everyone cup of tea and I have a feeling it must even bug his own parents at times like why did their son even consider going on that show! and they are stuck being on cameras with a stranger meeting the family and wanting to get engaged in 2 weeks! For sure, they could have been a lot more gracious towards Rachel but I understand that this show is crazy for a lot of people (and I watch it faithfully what does it says about me! giggling ). For now, my impression is that they are both head over heals for each other, time will tell if it will last but last night, it sems they were both terrifed during their conversation pre-FS IMO and post-FS, the morning after, we did not get to see their happiness! maybe they locked the doors so that the cameras would not get in..they were busy! jk ..Hugesmile
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:27 pm

@albean99 I get so frustrated with all the producer antics.  I was gonna say interference, but really, it's lying.  I would love to see a new crew of producers who are smart enough, and not so lazy, that they make a show interesting without all the ridiculous controlling aspects.  Maybe it was the rush to do all the shows in a quick manner, but I noticed it so much more these last few seasons.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:34 pm

@jojo47 @nd4reality Especially since seeing his parents' behavior, I am willing to give Tino some grace.  His youngest brother's leukemia rightly affected the entire family.  So glad he seems to be doing well.  His dad has IMHO a set of "rules" by which men should behave.  His mom while proud of him (her post about Tino intervening when a young woman was assualted), again is about "manly" behavior.  I think his upbringing is the basis for much of his need to achieve and "win".  And, I think he really loves Rachel and she him.  I am rooting for them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:42 pm

@Norcalgal  He's got a civil engineering degree from Loyola Marymount Univ in LA.  He also has a job with a firm in LA which does business all over the world doing such things as building SoFi Stadium, so he's no slouch in that dept.  He appears to still be on good terms with his ex and there's the brag IG from mom regarding him "saving" a young woman from SA in an office hallway.  Plus his work with the Ronald McDonald foundation and then "he donates blood" according to Rachel... Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:47 pm

@pavalygurl the thing about Tino is just me, he’s not giving me the warm and fuzzies and hasn’t almost from the second or third episode. Again JMO and also it seems a lot of folk on SM as well.
Rachel is the one who chooses so it’s her business but it would have been nice to have had his edit a bit cleaner overall for her sake. Totb, They love their drama.
Just my opinion and observations.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:33 pm

@nd4reality I think many are disliking Tino based on the edit we are being given. I  keep in mind that this is what tptb want us to see...for whatever devious reasons they have. I've been around too long and give them the benefit of the doubt until post show.

The leads pick who they pick based on what they know/feel at the time. I  figure they are usually in a better position to judge.

I wait to see what people are like post show. This is when the real person comes out...no editing...good or bad. Time always tells.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:39 pm

@Fleurdesel @pavalygurl @nd4reality @Sprite Loved reading your comments on Tino. He is very handsome and very accomplished and I can see his parents being 'on guard'. We are only being shown what the producers want us to see so we can follow their story line. Perhaps the trend to being overly confident is the only chink on Tino and that is why it is being highlighted so much. I have no doubt that Rachel chooses him and I hope they can navigate into the real world with their trust and emotions intact.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Bachhh022
ilgirl
suzq
Hotmomma
Sprite