SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:21 pm

Gabby is breaking my heart 😢

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:23 pm

Jeepers wrote:Gabby is breaking my heart 😢

Hopefully, it will be worth it and she gets her guy. I really like these two.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:30 pm

Jason not ready. Far from it. Oh man.

Like this ladies are so hell bent on an engagement but it seems (with the exception of Tino) they guys have not had time to develop and be there so quickly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:41 am

Okay firstly i need to vent about some people on SM comparing G/R to Clayton ABSOLUETLY NOT. i can somewhat see the rachel impeding doom if you think shes about to tell someone else she loves him but Gabby legit said she wasnt gonna tell erich she loves him til later because she wants to only tell one person...

All tonight made obvious to me is that Erich is def the guy for Gabby. He made bad moves tonight but they werent luke P moves and i believe erich was acting in love not trying to shame her. Jason and johnnny adversely werent even there. I shipped jabby in the beginning but at this point i cant imagine the explanation for jabby over schwindey. Erich is the one who is clearly so into her.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:44 am

Ok endgame for Rachel imho is Tino. Her face lit up when he said I love you and of course she said it back.  Gabby is left with only Erich at the end, at least looks that way.  But clearly Erich and Gabby are falling.  Happy tomorrow we get to see Jason and Zach. Oh and we did t see the morning after with Tino and Rachel. My guess is it gave way too much away.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:11 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Okay firstly i need to vent about some people on SM comparing G/R to Clayton ABSOLUETLY NOT. i can somewhat see the rachel impeding doom if you think shes about to tell someone else she loves him but Gabby legit said she wasnt gonna tell erich she loves him til later because she wants to only tell one person...

All tonight made obvious to me is that Erich is def the guy for Gabby. He made bad moves tonight but they werent luke P moves and i believe erich was Jason and johnnny adversely werent even there. I shipped jabby in the beginning but at this point i cant imagine the explanatacting in love not trying to shame her.ion for jabby over schwindey. Erich is the one who is clearly so into her.

I think this was set up by production. You could see him clue in when she said we discussed this privately in the FS. It was an "Oh, sh*t" moment. They probably told him she wanted to talk to him some more about what they discussed last night.

IMO tptb knew that Rachel was all in on Tino and Gabby was all in on Erich and that sucks for production because there is no drama, hence torturing Rachel and Tino about his family and if they blew it for him with her and Gabby being basically dumped by two guys who can't commit and making her wonder about the only one left.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:42 am

Loved reading everyone's comments tonight but @Sprite yours made me laugh the most. I guess we're both in the same place - so jaded after all these years that nothing seems genuine anymore. Looking at you producers for putting Erich in that awkward position.

But it's clear that Tino and Erich are the guys at the end. As it should be. I felt sorry for Aven - he's just filler. And I suspect Jason will be able to open up to his next person, thanks to being on this show. I found Gabby to be quite tender with Johnny - they are great as friends.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:43 am

Norcalgal wrote:Loved reading everyone's comments tonight but @Sprite yours made me laugh the most. I guess we're both in the same place - so jaded after all these years that nothing seems genuine anymore. Looking at you producers for putting Erich in that awkward position.

But it's clear that Tino and Erich are the guys at the end. As it should be. I felt sorry for Aven - he's just filler. And I suspect Jason will be able to open up to his next person, thanks to being on this show. I found Gabby to be quite tender with Johnny - they are great as friends.

Thank you. You know I have been around a while when I am already imagining the script when one of Sean's and Catherine's kids is the lead...and they all just started school! 2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:55 am

When I first started watching (Aaron’s season) I understood they were not allowed to say ILU to the contestants till the end. That went out the Door a while back. Lol

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:04 am

Sprite wrote:

I think this was set up by production. You could see him clue in when she said we discussed this privately in the FS. It was an "Oh, sh*t" moment. They probably told him she wanted to talk to him some more about what they discussed last night.

IMO tptb knew that Rachel was all in on Tino and Gabby was all in on Erich and that sucks for production because there is no drama, hence torturing Rachel and Tino about his family and if they blew it for him with her and Gabby being basically dumped by two guys who can't commit and making her wonder about the only one left.

Oh, that didn't dawn on me that producers said she wanted to talk to him more about it. That seems like one of those times he should tell her that. (I know they wouldn't show it.) It could have backfired though. If she had dumped him over this, would they have been ok with her leaving alone? Or with a relationship but no engagement with Jason? Or don't they care?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:10 pm

I didn't think of that with Erich either but it makes sense that they may have lied to him before he talked to Gabby. It's maddening because she is very sensitive because of what she's gone through before. I really like Erich and think he's the right guy for Gabby so hope it works out!  hearthumbsup

Tino is hard to read no matter what he's saying. I did think he's probably serious about Rachel but maybe he's having a hard time being himself on tv? no idea

It feels like either Jason isn't ready or this isn't the right way for him to find love. I really like him, though. Aven is a really nice guy but clearly Rachel doesn't feel the same for him as Tino. Zach seems nice but a little too perfect so not sure about him for Bachelor.

I'm not looking forward to all the drama, especially with Gabby. I wish they could just let it play out, even if they think it's boring. hissyfit

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:26 pm

I just feel that there is more to this season they have not shown us yet.

Like they are keeping things very close. I’m team tin foil hat as it stands.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Bachhh022
ilgirl
suzq
Hotmomma
Sprite