SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:37 pm

@Sprite it’s going too smooth!! The producers are going to have to mess with her head.. Over the next two dates!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:43 pm

So much doubt and certainty on Gabby's part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:45 pm

The morning after. He is obsessed with her and told her he loves her. He doesn't want to think about her and the other guys in the FS.

She is not wearing any makeup and her nose is all red. That is from kissing with the beard. She wants to tell him she loves him, but only wants to say it once and save it for the right time. I think that is producers telling her since they know she is all in...just to keep the suspense. She wants to throw up thinking she has to deal with the other two. Meanwhile, poor Erich is crying in the shower!

They are good together. Hope she doesn't screw it up and they are still together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:48 pm

I am so glad that the men don't have to share living quarters during this time. I do not miss that at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:51 pm

Poor Tino. He looks like he has been drinking to keep his mind off of Rachel on a FS with someone else.

Aven gets the luxury yacht with a hot tub. That water is beautiful.

Rachel also wants to keep the love word for one guys. Clayton messed with them both.

Why is Jesse coming to talk to Tino? To mess with him some more! They are really trying to make his head explode. I wonder if they are keeping his date till last?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:52 pm

They spent a lot of time on Gabby’s date!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:54 pm

Poor Tino has it bad and they will just torture him. I feel for him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:57 pm

Yes I agree!’ They are messing with Tino!! Next will be Erich😜
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:03 pm

Instead of showing the whole time with Aven, they interspersed the moments with Tino. So it seems like they thought Tino was an obvious front-runner? Erich's date wasn't interrupted at all.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Rachel is loosing me on the constant reference to Clayton season, using the love word loosely and then she tells Aven she's in love with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Aven...started slower. Kiss of death. She is trying too hard.

He swallows hard when she talks about love. She tries to kiss him and he sort of turns away. That was weird. I don't see these two at all.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:05 pm

I like Aven. "Oh, there's a card? For me?" 2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f602
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Bachhh022
ilgirl
suzq
Hotmomma
Sprite