SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:30 am

Billysmom wrote:I can understand needing to take a moment during arguments, but how many times now has she walked out abruptly, without even an "I need a minute...." ?  

These gals are clearly bright, but the way they've bought into the Bach "fairytale" is really mind-boggling, especially given what they went through with Clayton ...

Im kind of thinking that they are now understanding and realizing that at this same point with Clayton why he did and said some of the things, because now they know how TPTB can lie and manipulate. :yes: :yes: and the leads pretty much have to follow the script so to speak to get the drama and the outcome that the producers want. Im sure its not an easy job having to drag 4 guys to hometowns and then 3 to overnights to get to the F1 (which they all know who that one will be well before ). jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Has the ATFR show been filmed yet?

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:04 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Has the ATFR show been filmed yet?

No. They are being done live on the 13th and 20th.

Anyone here going?

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Has the ATFR show been filmed yet?

No. They are being down live on the 13th and 20th.

Anyone here going?

Now, I knew that. laugh out loud Thanks! Don’t know where my mind is at. I hate that we have to get invested in it on Tuesday and wait a week later to see the rest of it. I wish it was the next night.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:08 pm

Two weeks of ATfR ? They could not get a quorum on the MTA and now they want these poor Saps to show up two weeks in a row to face the fallout !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:53 pm

This show is becoming a train wreck after train wreck. Im surprised it keeps getting renewed, and i say that as a fan of the show since the very first episode about 20 yrs ago. Im just disappointed .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:22 pm

Tomorrow is the finale and AFTR is next Tuesday.
For both the finale and AFTR Rachel and Gabby will be live in studio
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:54 pm

So today a bunch of breakups, tomorrow FRC and then next week ATFR ? Maybe ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:56 pm

Jolena wrote:This show is becoming a train wreck after train wreck. Im surprised it keeps getting renewed, and i say that as a fan of the show since the very first episode about 20 yrs ago. Im just disappointed .jmo

Think I've been watching as long as you have @Jolena. I stopped after Tayshia's season, before that it was sporadic as well. I come here to read what has happened or is happening.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:So today a bunch of breakups, tomorrow FRC and then next week ATFR ? Maybe ?
nothing today; episodes are on Tuesday
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:04 pm

It's Monday night football on ABC tonight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Amethyst
BachFan27
Maddy
barbell
Hotmomma
ilgirl
BuckeyeGal
Sprite
Norcalgal
suzq
GuardianAngel