SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:19 pm

Well Gabby looks happy and Rachel miserable so I think we can guess how things will go.

If Rachel and Tino do break up over whatever, I am thinking I am going to side with him because she has shown herself to be fake with the other two tonight, so I think she just may keep the streak going with him too.

What a waste of a season. I wish we could have had a season of only Gabby.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:38 pm

I’m at the part where Rachel is rehashing this again with Aven the next evening. She’s blaming him for something because she simply wants to break up with him. She should be embarrassed sitting on that stage. She’s created a situation that did not need to exist with Aven. And she knows it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:23 am

Tonight was not exciting at all and there was way too much Rachel for my liking. I was happy she was one of the leads but now I wish it was just Gabby. TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633 She couldn’t hide that she’s happy and was almost glowing at times. Not so with Rachel.

I feel like Zach's trying to be the perfect guy but I’m not buying it. Maybe he’s an actor like his Uncle? I found the whole thing boring.

Aven is just such a nice guy, is good looking, and definitely Bachelor material, imo. Excited that he'll be on the BHH podcast tomorrow. Rachel was just annoying when she went to see him and then didn’t really listen because she had her mind made up.

Tino has really fallen in my eyes. Each episode I like him less. That’s it.

Grandpa and Big Tony were the highlights of the MTP parts.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:34 am

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bll6yymmfx72duw450l35y3ev2rtbhoolmbmftke&rid=giphy

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47987b8fcf6451df49fdc3c6f0fb053e1c6ca3df05&rid=giphy

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47j5a88jwtpqhysr1owp0ziegb5fws90xhihaanfop&rid=giphy

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475z0542ejm25c40uk9ta78z4u7uoil9f4i7aaitq1&rid=giphy
via Giphy

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:56 am

Sprite wrote:
ilgirl wrote:I don't understand why she didn't just gloss over Aven's answers if she wasn't going to choose him anyway. She couldn't have really still been conflicted at that point, right?

I don't think she has been conflicted for quite a while. She is acting. I've found her stiff and forced this whole season. She is trying too hard to be perfect and that never works.

Yep she is acting .She knows whats expected of her TPTB want an engagement at the end and she knows It's up to her to get the job done, and when the guys dont comply ,hence all the tears and drama. Shes more worried about what the producers want then she is about the guys , ( who are actually being real. then again all the leads do the same thing. Gabby looks happy so im guessing she is still with Erich. , but you can tell after tonights episode that Rachel is not happy and struggling through watching it back. jmo
Any Idea who the new bachelor is? I wonder if RS has any info on that.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:04 am

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c1dc559c7649f3e3fc7f01d957be4efd4ce369d2&rid=giphy

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47z03nbxitf6twb96l9bu5vl8m0z2844c4ltjmiq5y&rid=giphy

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4742lxjw7z8vmqw0x8rxmj389tc7kayvsfh0lrsm4u&rid=giphy

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472z1pyikp048qsb0cw8qfoyvp7tiynuae9a2sg5r4&rid=giphy
via Giphy

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan27 Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:28 am

I literally got a headache watching this episode.

Zach handled his segment well, but I still can't see myself watching him week in, week out as Bachelor.

Rachel's unnecessary effort to intentionally deceive these men is bizarre. Zach nor Aven were her first choice, but instead of owning up to that, she forced a gratuitous issue with each.

I love Gabby, and I also need her to visit Jason's therapist. She's too smart to be acting this irrational over a proposal that she knows means absolutely nothing in the real world.

I would have expected both of the leads' behavior in the late 90s, early 2000s maybe, but times have changed. This desperation for a ring is unsettling, especially in this setting and given all everyone knows about producer manipulation. There's got to be something in their contract that's binding; otherwise, this is just foolish.

BachFan27

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:37 am

Zach handled the situation about as well as he could have. When he told Rachel, "I did really love you," I looked at Rachel and thought, girl, that's the one you should have picked. He really was all in at the time. That fantasy suite that he had with her must have been brutal for him. If you view his convo with Rachel as his Bachelor audition, he passed with flying colors.

I agree with those who feel that Rachel put Aven through the ringer unnecessarily. It's obvious that she had already settled on Tino at that point, so why bother? I really felt for Aven as he walked away from her, with his head hanging to the ground. He looked so sad, discouraged, and defeated. If the producers don't want Aven for the lead, I think he would do really well on Paradise, where there is not as much pressure to commit. I think the women would fight over him there. Heck, they would fight over him as lead, too.

Rachel was such an emotional mess last night. She looked like watching the tape was torture for her -- lots of different emotions flitting across her face. I think she sees an proposal and a ring as validation for how much a man desires her, how much she is wanted. Perhaps her views on that have shifted of late. Gabby looked strong, self-assured, and serene by comparison.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:26 am

I agree with most of the last 6 pages of posts ! Rachel did not have the maturity to just be honest with Zach and Aven and tell them that she had wonderful times with them but she just couldn't get there with them - her heart had taken her in a different direction etc etc. Her way of being all sweet and alluring one minute and then turning on them - and dragging it out with no logic at all was so frustrating to watch. High maintenance !!! I too found myself not liking what I saw of Tino last night. I liked him before - but a little too cocky for my tastes. But I am wondering if the producers are laying it all out there. We are seeing Rachel - how miserable she was and how impossible she was being - for whatever reason, ie her nature - or the producer pressure on her. And I suspect we are going to see more of Tino's uglier side too. He seems to have a short fuse when things don't go as he thought they would. But, if I were Tino, I would be taken aback by Rachel's actions - was she still conflicted up until a few days before a potential engagement ? Did she really think Aven was the one ? Maybe just all for the storyline and I know Rachel seemed gaga over Tino, but it looks like she picked Tino just bec he was the only one who would propose ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:45 am

I maybe the only one, but I feel really bad for Rachel. All I saw last night were `Poker faces`with both girls with the exception of Gaby smiling from time to time and IMO Jesse was not that good, I don't think he made them answer the tough questions at all. The difference between the girls is that Erich said to Gabby he was IN LOVE with her, and we know Gabby flipped out when she taught Erich just wanted to date , Gabby made it clear she wanted an engagment. As Rachel did as well. Both girls express their intentions on that subject. Rachel is the same as Gabby, looking for engagment but the difference is that Aven said to Rachel, he was FALLING in love with her and apparently mentionned during FS that he was ready for an engagement, but change his mind just before MTP, which is a red flag IMO. Aven was not into Rachel and maybe the other way around as well.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:12 pm

I feel bad for Rachel as well. Gabby will be given the love story edit/engagement to a problematic person (but people really want that love story/engagement no matter what) and DWTS while Rachel gets a broken engagement. Has Rachel been perfect? No, she hasn't. I wouldn't say that any of them are. Rachel reminds me a little of Clare, but somehow doesn't get as much understanding as Clare did as Bachelorette while Clare was 13 years older than Rachel (maybe because Clare appeared on the show so much and was older). Maybe Rachel should have pulled a "Clare", picked Tino early in the season and left. She had her mind set on him early on. I like Gabby and Rachel and wish them nothing but the absolute best in wherever life takes them. Hopefully, Rachel will learn from this experience and find love outside of the Franchise like Clare has now. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:53 pm

Just read all the comments about last night. My take:

Rachel's eyes looked 'dead' all night - no light or joy in them. That told me how the season ends. Her face looked puffy but I thought she looked quite slim last night. Perhaps she lost weight? But she certainly looks more like Big Tony than her mom.

Gabby looked absolutely beautiful and glowing. She knew it was hard for Rachel and was quite supportive. I think anything that we are shown about Erich's hesitancy to get engaged is overblown for drama purposes. Had to laugh when Erich said he was scared of Gabby at first!

I thought Jesse did a good enough job last night. It must be hard as heck to sit there and pretend! When it was announced that the finale would be 2 nights, I knew there was sh*t coming down - too bad it seems as if Rachel bore most of it. Zach sounds so mature for his age and very self aware. It could appear to be acting but I think he's quite genuine and gentlemanly - hence, the apology first to Rachel and not going into more details about the fantasy suite. Rachel should have just said - "I'm tired of all this, I can't keep up appearances to love all of you anymore". Tino has been F1 since night one, IMO, and it seems as if his questionable trustworthiness we've been seeing finally exposes itself to Rachel. Too bad ... but you make your bed and lie in it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Amethyst
BachFan27
Maddy
barbell
Hotmomma
ilgirl
BuckeyeGal
Sprite
Norcalgal
suzq
GuardianAngel