SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:55 pm

Yes, @Amethyst, Reality Steve is not always right, we'll see how it will be shown to us, looking forward for that to have some clarity... Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:Question ? Do you all think the producers get into then(female) leads ears and start the engagement conversation and/or have it in their contracts ?

Since I haven't watched in a couple seasons, am I forgetting how important an engagement is? In my memory, the lead was looking for the person they fell in love with, and if it ended in an engagement, all the better. Now it seems like it's reversed. There MUST be an engagement. And hopefully they'll love each other too.

I really felt sorry for Aven. Who can blame him for wanting to be sure they love each other instead of who they think the other is? But Rachel kicked him to the curb because he couldn't make her a promise after knowing her 6 weeks and not even dating exclusively during that time. IMO, he dodged a bullet. Of course, it's starting to look like the same exact story with Erich and Gabby too.

I may be done watching after this.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:44 pm

@Buckeye_Fan, it's been like that for many years and can't really remember the last Bachelorette who was willing to end the season without an engagement. I know that really early on, Meredith was picking Ian even though she didn't think he'd propose (he did). I don't know if there was anyone in recent years who was willing to end the season without a ring, though. I wish they'd change but doubt that will happen anytime soon. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:26 am

So I'm catching up on the last 3 episodes because baseball took over laugh out loud and geeze so much crying!! Going to comment about the other 2 episodes as they are locked now.

Gabby should have let Johnny go weeks ago the chemistry was just not there. Confused why Jason went to the fantasy suite if he just wasn't feeling it. I guess he needed more time and didn't get it which stinks because I liked them together. Ah well.

Zach and Rachel's final conversation was awkward. Both when he left in Mexico and on this episode. They both apologized but think there is still some hurt on Zach's side.

(Ok going to finish watching this episode.. more comments to come laugh out loud)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 8367-910 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 I_got_13 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 E5kqdm15 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:38 am

Rachel I was so glad when you were announced as the Bachelorette but now I'm just embarrassed for you. Super confused now why she's so upset that Aven isn't ready for an engagement and then she ends up engaged and then doesn't want to be engaged after all?? (Really curious about that!!)

Aven could barely speak his mind without her interrupting him geeze. Poor guy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 8367-910 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 I_got_13 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 E5kqdm15 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:06 am

Linds911 wrote:Rachel I was so glad when you were announced as the Bachelorette but now I'm just embarrassed for you. Super confused now why she's so upset that Aven isn't ready for an engagement and then she ends up engaged and then doesn't want to be engaged after all?? (Really curious about that!!)

Aven could barely speak his mind without her interrupting him geeze. Poor guy.

ITA she's a mess and was a very poor choice for me as a bachelorette. Of course TPTB seem to like those they can mess with. For once I'd like to see a lead tell them to STFU or they'll leave. But as in JPG case, we know what happens if you stand up to them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:23 pm

I think that Aven was too much of a gentle soul for Rachel. IMO she needs someone with a fairly strong personality (like Tino or Zach,) who can stand up to her. I don't think she would have treated Aven well at all.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Amethyst
BachFan27
Maddy
barbell
Hotmomma
ilgirl
BuckeyeGal
Sprite
Norcalgal
suzq
GuardianAngel