SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:09 pm

Do we think Gabby broke off with Erich as well now that she's on DWTS, that is another difficult bubble to go through for Erich although I understand he lives in LA but that means still not back to a normal life/relationship
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:57 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Do we think Gabby broke off with Erich as well now that she's on DWTS, that is another difficult bubble to go through for Erich although I understand he lives in LA but that means still not back to a normal life/relationship
Gabby’s dance partner Val was following Erich on IG a few days ago. Now I can’t see that he does anymore., so my guess is that they just broke up, probably because of his racist scandal.
Please check if I’m right. The Following function seems to have a glitch at times.
JMO
https://www.instagram.com/valentin/
https://www.instagram.com/erich_schwer/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:03 pm

blueblues wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:Do we think Gabby broke off with Erich as well now that she's on DWTS, that is another difficult bubble to go through for Erich although I understand he lives in LA but that means still not back to a normal life/relationship
Gabby’s dance partner Val was following Erich on IG a few days ago. Now I can’t see that he does anymore., so my guess is that they just broke up, probably because of his racist scandal.
Please check if I’m right. The Following function seems to have a glitch at times.
JMO
https://www.instagram.com/valentin/
https://www.instagram.com/erich_schwer/

If Val stopped following Erich it could be that Gabby asked him to....to keep the viewers in suspense?? Jmo

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I've watched this show for a million years and it still surprises me that the TPTB continue to push the engagement so much. Wake up, producers. There would be more successful relationships from this show (and people would still watch) if these people could just date IRL. JMO
But then I guess Neil Lane would lose his spot on the show, laugh out loud.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:54 pm

emiusacska wrote:Tomorrow is the finale and AFTR is next Tuesday.
For both the finale and AFTR Rachel and Gabby will be live in studio

I don’t think that’s right. I think tomorrow 9/13 will be Rachel FS RC, Zach on the hot seat, Erich’s, Tino’s and Aven’s MTP and Erich’s, Aven’s and Tino’s LCDs and possibly introduction of the new Bachelor because I believe filming last year started around 9/16.

Tomorrow night’s episode is 2 HOURS 10 MINUTES (you can see in the press release for Celebrity Family Fued that it starts at 10:11pm tomorrow night)

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/celebrity-family-feud-simu-liu-vs-nathan-chen-and-monica-vs-so-so-def-9-13-rebroadcast-oad-8-21-22-1/

I think next Tuesday 9/20 will be each woman’s FRC, any post filming/break-ups, ATFR for Gabby, Erich and Jason and Rachel, Aven and Tino and the audience participation thing. Could also be intro of new bachelor if it’s not this week.

Next Tuesday THREE HOURS

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20220906abc04/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:59 pm

philphan wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I've watched this show for a million years and it still surprises me that the TPTB continue to push the engagement so much. Wake up, producers. There would be more successful relationships from this show (and people would still watch) if these people could just date IRL. JMO

I actually think that producers leaned so heavily into at least 4 out of 6 of the F6 not wanting to get engaged this season in order to introduce viewers to a change in the show next season where engagement will not be the be-all end-all. Heck it’s possible that the relationship with Neil Lane is up for renewal and the show and NL couldn’t agree on terms.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:01 pm

mbl wrote:

I don’t think that’s right.  I think tomorrow 9/13 will be Rachel FS RC, Zach on the hot seat, Erich’s, Tino’s and Aven’s MTP and Erich’s, Aven’s and Tino’s LCDs and possibly introduction of the new Bachelor because I believe filming last year started around 9/16.

Tomorrow night’s episode is 2 HOURS 10 MINUTES (you can see in the press release for Celebrity Family Fued that it starts at 10:11pm tomorrow night)

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/celebrity-family-feud-simu-liu-vs-nathan-chen-and-monica-vs-so-so-def-9-13-rebroadcast-oad-8-21-22-1/

I think next Tuesday 9/20 will be each woman’s FRC, any post filming/break-ups, ATFR for Gabby, Erich and Jason and Rachel, Aven and Tino and the audience participation thing.  Could also be intro of new bachelor if it’s not this week.  

Next Tuesday THREE HOURS

How do we think DWTS fits into this schedule, as I believe it starts 9/19. Will Gabby be live in the studio on the 20th because both are in LA?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:34 pm

Question ? Do you all think the producers get into then(female) leads ears and start the engagement conversation and/or have it in their contracts ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:42 pm

jojo47 wrote:
mbl wrote:

I don’t think that’s right.  I think tomorrow 9/13 will be Rachel FS RC, Zach on the hot seat, Erich’s, Tino’s and Aven’s MTP and Erich’s, Aven’s and Tino’s LCDs and possibly introduction of the new Bachelor because I believe filming last year started around 9/16.

I think next Tuesday 9/20 will be each woman’s FRC, any post filming/break-ups, ATFR for Gabby, Erich and Jason and Rachel, Aven and Tino and the audience participation thing.  Could also be intro of new bachelor if it’s not this week.  

Next Tuesday THREE HOURS

How do we think DWTS fits into this schedule, as I believe it starts 9/19. Will Gabby be live in the studio on the 20th because both are in LA?

Remember how Hannah Brown had to film the first episode of Peter Weber’s Bachelor season after she was already on DWTS? I think it’s the same thing here, and it will be on a Tuesday night so that might historically be a night off for the stars.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:59 pm

philphan wrote:snipped

IA with you. As I'm catching up on posts and watch vids, I thought the same thing. They have pushed engagements down our throats this season more than ever.

Maybe they are realizing the contestants don't want that when it's crunch time. They however IMO are taking full advantage to have more tears shed week after week.

I do not enjoy watching Rachel being so hung up on getting engaged especially when crying over someone she has no intention of choosing as her F1. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:34 pm

I agree I've never been in favor of engagements on the show because it puts so much pressure on the couples. It’s short term romance for the viewers but I don’t think it’s worth it. I believe they must push it because pretty much every Bachelorette harps on it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:00 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Amethyst
BachFan27
Maddy
barbell
Hotmomma
ilgirl
BuckeyeGal
Sprite
Norcalgal
suzq
GuardianAngel