SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:10 pm

Discuss potential lead for the next Bachelorette. Once Zach's season airs, paying attention to edit among other sleuthing techniques we can speculate with sleuthing clues.

Re: Christina Mandrell

@Sprite got us started. yes

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite don't remind me. Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Nice recap.

It's funny that I noticed they showed her last name when she was introduced. I thought at the time, there's a reason for that.

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Yup. Total set up. I bet they have their eye on her for the bette. We will see at the end of Zach's season, but I  bet that they will push her front and center and Zach will have to toe the line.

My bet on the storyline is that he drags her towards the end,  maybe not to the top 3, but enough so that the audience is invested and the he lets her go because he is only 26 and not ready to be a father. (Probably final 4 so she goes to HTs and we get to meet some of her famous family.) She is crushed...for a few weeks...before she heals her broken heart enough to begin her own journey to break hearts and find everlasting love...or at least for a few months post show so she can dump his azz because he did something wrong and she heals by going on DWTS and future hosting gigs.

Let's see how close I am at the end of the season. rofl

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:56 am

no potential contestants thread yet so i'll just put this here, it probably won't turn into anything but renee from juan pablo's season tagged a man in the bachelorette casting post today:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* R10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck9mVqevqp0/

https://www.instagram.com/itsmichaelhageman/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by laurajean1220 Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:17 am

Nope, wont be Christina.

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:48 pm

laurajean1220 wrote:Nope, wont be Christina.
producers gave her the first 1-on-1 and she blew it laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:22 am

I vote for Shanay. She really impressed on BIP

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:13 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I vote for Shanay. She really impressed on BIP

Well her production a** kissing certainly did.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:26 pm

I think Ariel is quite pretty. If her edit is really good, one of the F4 usually have a better chance at having the gig before an "oldie". No women who remained single from BIP impressed enough to be considered IMO.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:31 am

Sprite wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I vote for Shanay. She really impressed on BIP

Well her production a** kissing certainly did.
They managed to make her look good as long as things were going her way, but her real personality kept slipping through the cracks, like when Logan broke up with her, or when she was so condescending (and fake crying) to Joey. It was lucky for her that Kate was so awful.
Fleurdesel wrote:I think Ariel is quite pretty.  If her edit is really good, one of the F4 usually have a better chance at having the gig before an "oldie". No women who remained single from BIP impressed enough to be considered IMO.
I looked at the statistics and after Emily Maynard back in 2012, the only time they didn’t pick someone from the latest Bachelor season was with Clare/Tayshia (which says a lot about Peter’s cast laugh out loud). So I’d say with 90% certainty it will be someone we haven’t met yet.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:00 pm

I think the lead will be someone from Zach's season. There's no one further back that I can see them going with.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:54 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:I think Ariel is quite pretty.  If her edit is really good, one of the F4 usually have a better chance at having the gig before an "oldie". No women who remained single from BIP impressed enough to be considered IMO.

I just saw her in a s/cap in the s/cap threads. I agree, she's so cute. I'm looking forward to watching her edit.

For a split second she reminded me of Andi Dorfman and her ette days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:09 am

after tonight's episode, kaitlyn is getting the jojo edit imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:53 am

@ariwolf That's exactly what I thought too!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
chasus71
bluwavz
CHO
notarose
Jolena