SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:40 pm

I think if Gabi isn’t the F1 then she is a shoe in to get the part! JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:53 pm

I'll put this here for now. This imo can go either way. F1 or the ette.

During Gabby/Rachel's season, Cary Fetman posted 3 different IG of Zach. Two random of Aven Jones. No other dates. That's why I thought Zach might be the next bachelor.

Now he posted two Princess date IG's. No other dates

Look through the slides.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co8femMrSWZ/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co8dUCeLjjt/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'll put this here for now. This imo can go either way. F1 or the ette.

During Gabby/Rachel's season, Cary Fetman posted 3 different IG of Zach. Two random of Aven Jones. No other dates. That's why I thought Zach might be the next bachelor.

Now he posted two Princess date IG's. No other dates

Look through the slides.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co8femMrSWZ/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co8dUCeLjjt/?hl=en

I REALLY don't think that Bachelorette is going to be Gabi based on what RS said in his Daily Roundup podcast earlier. Zach's season is ending on March 27, and apparently, he's been hearing that they're planning on starting filming for Bachelorette the week prior on March 17/18/19. Filming almost always starts after The Bachelor finishes airing. It kind of sounds like it'll be Charity, Susie or Katherine based on the timeline. I don't think Ariel is even on TPTB's radar based on her non-existent edit. The Gabi date pictures are probably just a random coincidence.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:08 pm

You could be right, @flojo031. I don't know if Cary's posts are all that indicative of anything because the last episode only had one real date and it was Gabi's. I don't know why Ariel wasn't on their radar. I do like Susie for lead, though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:09 pm

i think it's either going to be susie or charity.

according to someone on reddit, production is scouting filming locations in the portland or/vancouver wa area to start on april 1. zach's finale is march 27, so if they're travelling 4 days later than that then bachelorette must start filming earlier (lines up with what rs was hearing that bachelorette filming begins around march 17-19), which rules out zach's f2. i don't think it's ariel because she's barely had any screentime this season.

i also saw on reddit that clayton said on an ig live that if susie decides to be bachelorette he'll support her. didn't watch his live myself so i'm just going off someone else's comment, but it sounds like he knows she's in talks for it.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:11 pm

Such interesting sleuthing and comments regarding the next bachelorette. Certainly Charity has been featured far more than Ariel. But Brooklyn has been featured more than Charity. Anyone think she could be the next B'tete? I think Susie would be fun to watch, as long as she comes across as genuine as she did post-filming with Clayton. Her edit did not show her personality on Clayton's season, IMO/

Edited to say Zach looks H-O-T in that dinner jacket!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:51 pm

i want ariel to be bachelorette soooo badly Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f64f
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:35 am

I’m all in for Ariel as next bachelorette .. she has IT ALL!!

And she reminds me soo much of Amal Clooney .. George’s wife .. in soo many ways
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:36 am

ariwolf wrote:i want ariel to be bachelorette soooo badly Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f64f

You and me both. Of all of them I think she has the most layers. Plus she has the sophistication and sex appeal that I think the others ... nice as they may be ... are missing. Of course, tptb love their girl next door, but enough already. Switch it up a bit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:23 pm

Ariel in my opinion doesn't have a personality to do it.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:42 pm

@Jeepers  Thank you!  I've been trying to think who it is that she reminds me of.  It's Amal!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:54 pm

Who knows they could go with Susie from colton's season if she wants it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
chasus71
bluwavz
CHO
notarose
Jolena