SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:56 am

@Jolena i'd be excited to see any of those 3 yes
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:42 am

Just curious why Gabi's story can't be in Houston, @ariwolf.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:59 am

the palm trees don't look like houston to me but i could be wrong
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:16 am

My only hesitation with Gabi is having to listen to all those "likes". I cringe.

My pick would be Ariel...she is different from their usual picks. Sophisticated, articulate and sensual. Not the usual girl next door and I would like a bit of a change.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:39 am

Sprite wrote:My only hesitation with Gabi is having to listen to all those "likes". I cringe.

My pick would be Ariel...she is different from their usual picks. Sophisticated, articulate and sensual. Not the usual girl next door and I would like a bit of a change.

Re: the "likes" - I was astounded with Kaity ad her "likes" - every other word - during her pre RC chat last episode. And then Gabi was the next one to talk with Zach and she was jsut as bad ! Maybe by watching the episode - they will realize....

I agree about Ariel - she would be very refreshing as the next Bachelorette. Just not sure if she has the confidence ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:19 pm

ariwolf wrote:the palm trees don't look like houston to me but i could be wrong

Houston definitely has palm trees. Those ones are potted which is a little different but I've seen them in Dallas (potted or in the ground) so I guess it would work there also. It's hard to tell what kind they are but could possibly be ones that can be cold hardy. I'd say this could be lots of places but wouldn't write off Houston. The weather's been very nice the last few days.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19238

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:32 pm

strange choice imo, there isn't much hype for her from what i've seen. most people are asking for ariel or susie. good luck to her though PINKHEART
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:47 pm

I hope there is a change by the time ABC announces it.

Charity to me was not someone that stood out to me. They could be using the spoiler for reaction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope there is a change by the time ABC announces it.

Charity to me was not someone that stood out to me. They could be using the spoiler for reaction.

I agree GA . I hope they are using her for spoiler reaction, She's pretty, and seems nice but not sure she could handle leading this crazy process. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:12 pm

Not someone who gets me excited as the Bette. Boring.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:43 pm

I definitely would prefer Ariel or Suzie to Charity. She just doesn't seem to have the personality to be lead.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
chasus71
bluwavz
CHO
notarose
Jolena