SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:56 am

albean99 wrote:Certainly possible, @luvstx, but not sure why. Most people would look at that and doubt that Joey is the f1. I can't imagine that they edit for the sleuthers. no idea

Lol this show does not edit for sleurhers I agree. Plus they are only a small percentage of the viewing audience anyway.IMO.
Whatever the ending is and story that is how they do their editing to fit the story board of the F1/Lead no matter how much drama is mixed in. This is why they still keep up with usual nuances and formulas in editing
The only difference is who the lead is. They don't stray too far away from that IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:09 pm

chasus71 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Certainly possible, @luvstx, but not sure why. Most people would look at that and doubt that Joey is the f1. I can't imagine that they edit for the sleuthers. no idea

Lol this show does not edit for sleurhers I agree. Plus they are only a small percentage of the viewing audience anyway.IMO.
Whatever the ending is and story that is how they do their editing to fit the story board of the F1/Lead no matter how much drama is mixed in. This is why they still keep up with usual nuances and formulas in editing
The only difference is who the lead is. They don't stray too far away from that IMO.

I see the current situation for Joey is that he’s quite worried about how Charity is feeling about him. They aired an ITM of him voicing his concerns about how she left his HTD. I see the edit aligned with this & it is his obstacle. I think Dotun’s obstacle will be “is this too good to be true”.

In terms of the potential SHV, it’s now two occasions where Dotun is potentially sleuthed as F1. First the restaurant & now this. Others may rightfully disagree, but I find this hard to dispute at this point. All JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:31 pm

@albean99 This is the very kind of thing that has made the season interesting for me...stay tuned is a great way to put it. bestbud!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:42 pm

I, too, thought Joey's HTD had the traditional F1 editing. Not just the uncle Joe obstacle, but the statements Charity made to his sister that didn't get cut. We were actually shown Charity telling his sister that her hope, at that point, was to have forever with Joey. When that is contrasted with what she told Aaron's mom and also the fact that she didn't say anything similar to the others family members, I took that as F1 scene right there. A lot of buzz has been deliberately produced around her relationship with Dotun. We are supposed to fall in love with that coupling. I'm okay with that, but it could possibly make it difficult for some viewers to understand whatever dilemma she's going to face later, when it gets down to choosing the F1.
I see a love story with Joey, mostly based on what Charity says about him and their relationship. She's talked more about the future with Joey.

It's funny how two people will watch the same show and see it differently. Whenever I read the comments about Charity being more into Xavier than Joey, I scratch my head. Like, how? As far as I can see, Xavier has been coasting and making it week by week by the skin of his teeth. We all see what we want to see Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f600

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:52 pm

I want to preface this by saying I do believe Dotun is F1. However, by HTD I think Charity definitely wanted it to be Joey. The comments made by his uncle derailed that. I don't think Charity will be able to let it go. As we see in the preview she is very distraught letting go of the F2, she says something about it not feeling right. I feel bad for Joey and Charity more than I feel for a love story now. I hope Charity is truly happy with the outcome. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:
chasus71 wrote:

I see the current situation for Joey is that he’s quite worried about how Charity is feeling about him. They aired an ITM of him voicing his concerns about how she left his HTD. I see the edit aligned with this & it is his obstacle. I think Dotun’s obstacle will be “is this too good to be true”.

In terms of the potential SHV, it’s now two occasions where Dotun is potentially sleuthed as F1. First the restaurant & now this. Others may rightfully disagree, but I find this hard to dispute at this point. All JMO.

I guess maybe because I don't care, one way or the other, all of those alleged shv clues don't matter to me. That being said, I haven't seen a smoking gun, like we had with Rachel and Bryan. That was way more convincing and conclusive.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:09 pm

Has anyone compared the way Charity smiles when certain things happen .. I seem to notice that she has some very significant facial expressions and different smiles

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:49 pm

I
The last sentence in these are very interesting 

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 C702ac10
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:16 pm

@Jeepers yes I found that info very interesting indeed. They know how the show works when it comes to "difficult HT's" ans why they do it to ar least 1 person IMO

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3r9cme9acanul0iqh4kbfhoxdm2kvz9awngssnanu&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:16 pm

I am also intrigued by the second part of Joey's message which was subsequently deleted.

It appears he is speaking in the third person and says "I have nothing but confidence in the man that you have seen through this process and can't wait for the rest of this journey to unfold." 
 At first I thought it was Uncle Joe saying this but it follows after Joey's support for his family paragraph.  I too cannot wait for the rest of this journey to unfold.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:31 pm

@pavalygurl I was able to post that exact story under his contestant thread for all to see..I agree with you as well I think we are in for a surprise IMO. It is evident to see that Charity is really falling for Joey and has been probably since the kissing kissing GD, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Santaluces92 Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:49 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I am also intrigued by the second part of Joey's message which was subsequently deleted.

It appears he is speaking in the third person and says "I have nothing but confidence in the man that you have seen through this process and can't wait for the rest of this journey to unfold." 
 At first I thought it was Uncle Joe saying this but it follows after Joey's support for his family paragraph.  I too cannot wait for the rest of this journey to unfold.

I noticed that too! Honestly, it sounded like Charity wrote it. 😂

Santaluces92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo