SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:35 pm

Jeepers wrote:
ReneeM wrote:About a month ago Dotun posted on IG that he bought tickets to the Gunna concert (an artist Charity's a pretty big fan of) on Sept 9th in Brooklyn. Then almost 2 weeks ago Charity posted on Threads that she's seeing Gunna in concert in a few weeks. & then in today's BHH (taped during the MTA) Charity said if she's "engaged & happily happy" the first thing she wants to do with her F1 is go to a concert, she loves music so it's something she wants to check off her list right away.

There is also a Gunna concert in LA late Sept .. so that’s not really a Dotun specific clue imo

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3e4k1r6xdhes3wcrw8fwq5snn37nip1lxarin47yu&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:45 pm

Jeepers wrote:
ReneeM wrote:About a month ago Dotun posted on IG that he bought tickets to the Gunna concert (an artist Charity's a pretty big fan of) on Sept 9th in Brooklyn. Then almost 2 weeks ago Charity posted on Threads that she's seeing Gunna in concert in a few weeks. & then in today's BHH (taped during the MTA) Charity said if she's "engaged & happily happy" the first thing she wants to do with her F1 is go to a concert, she loves music so it's something she wants to check off her list right away.

There is also a Gunna concert in LA late Sept .. so that’s not really a Dotun specific clue imo
Yes it’s definitely up to everyone to decide for themselves if she would describe a concert that would be nearly two months away at the time of her post as “in a few weeks”. Also the fact that we know Dotun got tickets to a Gunna concert makes it a Dotun specific clue imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:52 pm

To each their own .. BUT none of us have the ability to determine what she MEANT

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:

It could be any concert honestly, IMO.

I do know Joey likes a mix of music too. A matter of fact he added Lil durk to his Spotify Playlist during a suspected Shv WEEKEND around the same time Charity was listening to Lil Durk. Not to mention other songs including the her big John Meyer follow and listening to his music during same weekend who happened to be Joey's all time favorite artist. This also took place during Joey's birthday.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:13 am

chasus71 wrote:It could be any concert honestly, IMO.

I do know Joey likes a mix of music too. A matter of fact he added Lil durk to his Spotify Playlist during a suspected Shv WEEKEND around the same time Charity was listening to Lil Durk. Not to mention other songs including the her big John Meyer follow and listening to his music during same weekend who happened to be Joey's all time favorite artist. This also took place during Joey's birthday.
I’m not talking about Joey because frankly, he’s irrelevant to the topic at hand. It’s not a conversation about music tastes either (although I will point out that Joey doesn’t have a single gunna song in any of his playlists & rap artists aren’t just interchangeable with one another). I posted about Dotun getting tickets to a specific concert. Charity later posted about going to the concert of that same artist with the same time frame as the concert Dotun bought tickets for. & then said the first thing she wants to do with her F1 is go to a concert. Imo, there’s a pretty clear thread that I followed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:43 am

I'll agree it's interesting but what we "know" is that Dotun has tickets most likely to the Brooklyn show on Sept 9th and that there is also a Gunna concert in LA on Sept 28th.
We "know" that Charity mentioned she is going to see Gunna.  
It could be with Dotun, but one concert would be 5 weeks later and one concert would be 8 weeks later than the reported time she said this. 

On the other hand, while I "know" tptb tend to exaggerate, I do not think there are many fans besides me?? who would think it's a surprise if Dotun is F1.  Something else is the surprise.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:48 am

Also, in the interest of accuracy, Joey added the lil Durk song to his playlist on Jun 7th, a Wednesday & she was at CMA fest that Thursday. It was not during a SHV weekend as the SHV was suspected to have taken place the weekend prior.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:51 am

@pavalygurl yes it's definitely a surprise IMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:52 am

pavalygurl wrote:I'll agree it's interesting but what we "know" is that Dotun has tickets most likely to the Brooklyn show on Sept 9th and that there is also a Gunna concert in LA on Sept 28th.
We "know" that Charity mentioned she is going to see Gunna.  
It could be with Dotun, but one concert would be 5 weeks later and one concert would be 8 weeks later than the reported time she said this. 

On the other hand, while I "know" tptb tend to exaggerate, I do not think there are many fans besides me?? who would think it's a surprise if Dotun is F1.  Something else is the surprise.
Dotun showed the date of the tickets he bought, it was for September 9th. He blocked some stuff out but did showed that it was tickets plural & that it was for the concert at Barclays centre.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:55 am

@ReneeM  yes, I agree it's most likely that he's seeing Gunna in Brooklyn.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:56 am

with all due respect, "the finale will be a surprise" means absolutely nothing when every season finale is promoted as a surprise. even zach's which ended up being JUST as straightforward as the frc pic suggested.

and for a sleuthing forum, i think it's funny how every single dotun clue is dismissed on here. just a few more days to go....  dizzy
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:00 am

@ariwolf  I hear ya, but "shocking conclusion of her journey" is what has me stumped if the "journey" concludes with her choosing Dotun.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo