SELECT CONTENT

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:34 pm

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf810
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf910Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf1011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeNUfj0500

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:34 pm

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf1110
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf1310
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf1510

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:35 pm

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf1710
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf1810
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf2010

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf2110
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf2210
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf2310

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf2410
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf2510
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 2 Sf2610
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:53 pm

@alwayscooking thank you for the detailed info and the amazing screen caps! There are some physically strong contestants remaining but like you mentioned, mental stability might get in the way.

I'm enjoying following along and look forward to see how everyone gets through their challenge.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if Hannah is being hidden because she wins?

Does anyone think at this point she has a chance?

I haven't watched, just going by what I'm reading here.

I think Hannah will finish in the top 3rd but would be delighted for her if she goes further.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:39 pm

Hannah on Fox & Friends this morning
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6318806119112
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:37 pm

I am watching the latest episode and all I  can say is WOW!

They each have to pick the person they trust least and then they are paired. One person has to drop from a cliff...strapped obviously....but the person they don't trust is the brakeman who stops the fall. This would scare the c*** out of me.

These people must have signed some interesting release forms.

Scaramucci was the 1st one down with the ski guy braking, but he braked a bit late and that freaked out Beverly. Lots of emphasis on her. Her nemesis the RHOA lady does well and they talk things out after.

House wives lady is pulled out for briefing with the staff. Talks about her childhood and finally cries talking about not wanting that for her daughter.

Next challenge is a team challenge with them having to get their equipment to the safe zone as things are exploding around them. Scaramucci and Beverly are told they are leaders. They both suck. Bev is ready to pass out and is falling down so she quits. Her team powers on even short and make it first.

Scaramucci instead of leading tells his team to take a break. Team wants to carry on. Skier calls him out .

When they get back Scaramucci gets pulled in for a confrontation.

I have to go to work. Will finish later.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:08 pm

Sounds very intense!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:30 pm

Sprite wrote:I am watching the latest episode and all I  can say is WOW!

They each have to pick the person they trust least and then they are paired. One person has to drop from a cliff...strapped obviously....but the person they don't trust is the brakeman who stops the fall. This would scare the c*** out of me.

These people must have signed some interesting release forms.

Scaramucci was the 1st one down with the ski guy braking, but he braked a bit late and that freaked out Beverly. Lots of emphasis on her. Her nemesis the RHOA lady does well and they talk things out after.

House wives lady is pulled out for briefing with the staff. Talks about her childhood and finally cries talking about not wanting that for her daughter.

Next challenge is a tem challenge with them having to get there equipment to the safe zone as things are exploding around them. Scaramucci and Beverly are told they are leaders. They both suck. Bev is ready to pass out and is falling down so she quits. Her team powers on even short and make it first.

Scaramucci instead of leading tells his team to take a break. Team wants to carry on. Skier calls him out .

When they get back Scaramucci gets pulled in for a confrontation.

I have to go to work. Will finish later.

I watched last night, I enjoyed it! The first challenge was a good one. Repelling can be a bit unnerving if you've never done it before, yet alone to free fall like that. I was surprised Hannah chose Mike as her least trusted, they seem to be pals, maybe they were told they had to pick someone other than Scaramucci laugh out loud. The staff's comments about Hannah were "petrified but held it together". Then she had a few tears, I'm sure just an emotional release, but it was good to see her suck it up and say she's fine. Gotta say Kenya is tough, even though she said she was scared out of her mind she showed no emotion.

The second challenge was a tough. To push that vehicle that far and then carry all that equipment 600 ft up hill in that heat, yeah, it was tough on all of them. Poor Beverly, was exhausted and an emotional mess, she and just couldn't do anymore. Not surprised she left. Scaramucci to not delegate his team and to want to keep taking a break was ridiculous. He needs to go, I wouldn't want him on my team.

Hannah did a Q&A yesterday on her IG story about the show, she said the hardest thing was feeling wet, cold and dirty the entire time, it's a way to mess with you mentally. Also, the "unknown" was daunting, she said once she knew the task and what was expected it was easier to focus. Next weeks show will be interesting. Other than Scaramucci, not sure who will quit, they all seem pretty determined.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:42 pm

@alwayscooking Yes Scaramucci seems the likely one to go, although he does seem to get along well with everyone even after that disastrous challenge. He didn't seem to take the criticism personally, apologized and they were all joking around after.

Informative interrogation of Scaramucci. I didn't know he worked with Obama long before Trump. Interesting that he said that was his biggest mistake since he couldn't work with Trump due to his behavior.

I was wondering if Hannah picked someone other than Beverly and Scaramucci for who she didn't trust so they weren't the only ones picked on? I haven't heard anything against Mike and he seems to get along well with everyone and there were no hard feelings after.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

+4
GuardianAngel
chasus71
Sprite
Linds911
8 posters