SELECT CONTENT

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Empty Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:52 pm

Created a thread so we don't take over Hannah's thread laugh out loud

I'm planning on watching this soon! I would never survive!! Props to all of the celebs who make it far!
https://people.com/tv/special-forces-worlds-toughest-test-premiere-recap-4-recruits-go-home/

Sprite wrote:I watched the first episode. I have to admit that I rather enjoyed it. Very different to a lot of reality tv. I was interesting watching the type of training real special forces have to go through. I wouldn't be surprised that they eased up on some of them, but even so, from what I have seen thus far, it was grueling. Just being out in the desert in that heat must be horrid.

Kate Gosselin was the first one out...shocking nobody. Whining non stop, even admitted that she is very negative after watching herself on her reality show, but still didn't change a thing. She hurt her neck in the first challenge and was eliminated for medical reasons.

Dr. Drew was the 2nd person eliminated due to dehydration. We barely saw him.

Chef Tyler Florence was full of himself and was the only one thus far who actually quit. He said it was his wife's birthday and he promised her to not get hurt. A**.

Fourth out was singer Montell Jordan as he sprained/broke his thumb. Too bad, he seemed nice and did well.

We didn't see much of Hannah, but she was shown being very supportive to some of the other ladies. I don't think she will win, but she might make it to somewhere in the middle.

There was lots of focus on Dwight Howard the basketball player and trying to show him to be a conceited jerk. He was somewhat full of himself, but not the worst.

Also lots of focus on Jamie Lynn Spears. Lots of crying for her kids and wanting to go home. Annoying. Hoping she will be out next.

The other one they focused a lot on was Beverly Mitchell from 7th Heaven. Lots of insecurities and the smallest one there, but I think she might be the one they are setting up to surprise us.

Over all very entertaining. The first episode was two hours and it flew by. I would recommend it!

Sprite wrote:@Linds911 Mel B did fairly well. Lots of talking about her abusive marriage and her building up her confidence...like Beverly. I think like Hannah she will end up middling.

I haven't decided yet who I think will win. One of the interesting things they did was make them line themselves up in order of who they think is the strongest to the weakest. Originally Dwight Howard put himself first and Beverly put herself last. I think they like knocking down the person who is feeling overly confident and build the one that isn't. By the end of the episode when they ranked themselves the second time, Dwight put himself 3rd and Beverly moved herself to 3rd last. They also pulled both of them for a kind of confessional/psych session.

This part was kind of creepy because they put hoods over their head and brought them in for interrogation. It was like they were prisoners being brought in for torture, but they were trying to find out what made them tick. It helps the audience get to know them better and this is why I am thinking one of the "weak" players will end up winning. It's not just about physical strength, but about mental strength.

Norcalgal wrote:After all the bravado that Anthony Scaramucci showed while White House Communications Director, I'm surprised he didn't put himself as #1!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  8367-910 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  I_got_13 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  E5kqdm15 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Empty Re: Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:34 pm

Another good episode. They did an easier version of the submerged car escape. Most of them did ok, but gymnast Nastia Lulen or Nasty as I refer to her had a melt down. She had been cutting up others previously but then went on about not being able to hold her breath...like at all...even while on land! Eventually she did it but one of the instructors was in the car with her. Apparently her melt down lasted about an hour. She was praised for getting it done by most, but the skier dude was a bit of an azz. Still she whined and eventually quit. No loss. She was miserable.

Spice girl Mel disappointed me
She did well in the challenge, but also quit. After sneaking in some cigarettes...I am amazed they didn't pull her for that since they clearly saw it...she kind of got freaked out when the instructors were yelling...reminders of her abusive husband yelling at her and just up and quit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Empty Re: Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:53 pm

This seems interesting I may 🤔 check it out
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:50 pm

Thanks for the thread @Linds911 and for the updates @Sprite. I was out last night and missed it.

This sounds crazy difficult!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:55 pm

Sprite wrote:Hannah had another good episode.  She did well in the challenge, but again received little air time.

They are down to 9 contestants...so almost to the middle and she is looking pretty good so far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:35 am

Well dang Mel B quit.. sucks but she tried her best. Wish they would show more of Hannah.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  8367-910 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  I_got_13 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  E5kqdm15 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:21 pm

I just started watching this, wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but after 3 episodes, now I want to see who lasts until the end laugh out loud . Kate and Spears couldn't leave soon enough. I was surprised Mel left, I was expecting her to stick it out a little longer. If it's triggering for her to be yelled and and ordered what to do, why go on a show like this? Nastia is another one that surprised me by leaving. Competitive athletes, especially her level, are so good at compartmentalizing their feelings so they can do what they need to, so yes, I was surprised she couldn't get over that. I'm glad she was finally able to do it, but I don't think it was fair to the other team members she had someone with her. Also, I don't think she made it the full 20 seconds, there was some creative editing going on there.

I'm disappointed they haven't shown more of Hannah, since that's the reason I watched. Actually I'd like to see more of some of the other contestants too, they seem to be focused more on the "well known" members and the drama queens. Hannah did an IG Q&A, and someone asked why they aren't showing more of her, her response was "keep watching". Hannah's tough and stubborn as hell so I'm sure she'll be around for a while yet.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:24 pm

@alwayscooking I really wasn't that surprised at Nastia leaving. I got the impression that she is a perfectionist/control freak and if she can't be the best she doesn't want to be there.

I was also glad Spears left. Whining about missing her kids was annoying. I'm sure they were well looked after. She knew how long the filming was going to be before she left.

I can't wait to see what happens next week.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:25 am

I wonder if Hannah is being hidden because she wins?

Does anyone think at this point she has a chance?

I haven't watched, just going by what I'm reading here.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if Hannah is being hidden because she wins?

Does anyone think at this point she has a chance?

I haven't watched, just going by what I'm reading here.

The women that are left are Carli, soccer gold medalist, Beverly, 40 yr old actress, Kenya Moore, actress, from Detroit, and Hannah. Kenya and Hannah have had probably the least amount of screen time when doing their challenge, also we haven't seen either whine or show any fear about what they have to do. So I would say Kenya is Hannah's biggest competition among the women.

The men that are left, Danny, retired football player, Dwight, NBA player, Gus, skier, Mike retired baseball player, and Anthony S. I think Anthony will be out soon. Mike seems like such a good guy, but I don't think he'll make it to the end. Episode 3 was really the first time we saw Gus, and not in the best light, so I have a feeling the "staff" are going to be gunning for him. Same with Dwight, they've called him out several times for being cocky.

I'm not sure how this ends, is there only one winner? You receive a fail if you don't complete the task, but you're not kicked out, so maybe the person with them most passes wins? Looking at the promos and what's yet to come I can definitely see Hannah making it to the end, I think Kenya will as well. As for the men, physically they're stronger, but can they handle it mentally? If I had to guess, I'd say Gus and Danny will make it to the end.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:32 pm

Some SC's from the season promo that we have not seen yet.
Arm badge number for those that are left
#1 Beverly #4 Hannah
#5 Mike #6 Anthony
#8 Carli #10 Gus
#13 Dwight #14 Kenya
#16 Danny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeNUfj0500

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Sf110
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Sf310
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Sf410

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:33 pm

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Sf510
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Sf610
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  Sf710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeNUfj0500

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

+4
GuardianAngel
chasus71
Sprite
Linds911
8 posters