SELECT CONTENT

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:16 am

Just watched tonight's episode and it was really good, and Hannah did great!  The first challenge was tough!  They had to run up that tower, I believe it was 300 ft of steps with their backpacks on and then repel down.  I think it was only Hannah, Danny and Dwight that passed that challenge, I was surprised Gus didn't do better.  The next challenge was the driving under fire/combat situation. The decision they had to make was to drive through the barricade or not to get across the boarder.    If they did it was a pass, if not a fail.  Again I think it was only Danny, Hannah and Dwight that plowed through it and passed.  When the staff were reviewing the remaining team members their comment about Hannah were "she's gives 110% and had been very consistent through the whole challenge so far"  So good for her for kicking some booty!!  The previews for next week looks like Hannah gets called in for "interrogation".  Out of the remaining team members that are left Hannah is the last one to be called in, not sure what that means?

Not sure who will quit next.  Danny had a moment where he was going to quit, only because he had a hard time being talked to by the staff.  He needs to learn to take orders and just say Yes, sir.  Scaramucchi said he'd quit with him, which makes me think he's ready to be out, surprised he hasn't quit already.  If I can find some new SC's of the upcoming episode I will post them.

EA: I just realized that I don't believe Carli has been "interrogated" yet.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:43 am

@alwayscooking thank you!

I'm not watching but based on everyone's detailed recaps, like I said earlier, I think Hannah will either win it or will be the 2nd place. I'm not sure how the winner is determined, assuming it's the last one remaining.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:02 pm

@GuardianAngel If she wins, she'll redeem herself from previous reality tv shows. Although she won DWTS, you can tell the producers and network are not big fans of her by how little they have used her in other productions. I'm pulling for her to go far and possible even win!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@alwayscooking thank you!

I'm not watching but based on everyone's detailed recaps, like I said earlier, I think Hannah will either win it or will be the 2nd place. I'm not sure how the winner is determined, assuming it's the last one remaining.

I'm not sure if there is a "winner", or if it's just being able to complete the 10 day challenge without quitting.   Yesterday was episode 5 and also day 5 of the challenge, they have 5 more days left, and there are still 8 people.  Danny is the only contestant that has passed all of the challenges so far.  

The 3 women that are left, Kenya, Carli, and Hannah, all of them are tough and determined.  One advantage Hannah does have is her age, she's 28.  Carli is 38 and Kenya 51.  Out of the men, I think Danny, Dwight, and Gus will make it to the end, not sure on Mike, I don't think he'll quit but he may have an injury that forces him to leave.   And of course The Mooch, I think he'll be gone next episode.  I think the rest will be there until the end, they've made it this far, they'll stick it out.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:27 am

I am really liking this show. It is my current favourite. I can't wait for the rest of the episodes and to see how it all goes down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:11 am

I keep forgetting to watch this!! I see the episodes are on Hulu so will catch up this weekend!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 3 8367-910 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 3 I_got_13 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:12 am

Just finished tonight's episode, and it was great! Danny was taken for interrogation, and decided to stay. (of course he would) First challenge was walking cross 2 elevated tight ropes, having to touch your toes and step over a barrier, and of course not using your hands. Those that passed, Danny, Mike, Kenya and Gus. Mooch, Carli, Dwight and Hannah failed. Hannah was close, I think she misunderstood his command and went to touch her toes early, so she ended up doing it twice, perfectly! But then she stumbled a bit and touched the ropes which is an automatic fail even though she crossed the ropes without falling.

Hannah then gets pulled in for interrogation. She said basically trying to find herself. Momma put her in pageants that she wasn't passionate about, then the Bachelor and Bachelorette happened, having people follow and judge her was tough when they didn't really know her. She's been doing some soul searching and the ultimate reason why she's doing this show. They told her she's a tough competitor, and it's up to her how far she goes.

Next challenge they're literally on fire and have to hold for a few seconds, drop and roll it out, all of them pass. But Mooch has been whining, and finally drops out. During this fire challenge some of them leave some belongings behind and there are consequences to be had. The remaining contestants are called to do the obstacle challenge. Kenya has been suffering from a knee injury and can't do anymore and leaves.

The six remaining are Danny, Mike, Gus, Dwight, Carli and Hannah. All are athletes except for Hannah! (Go Girl!) After dissecting the Bachelor show and their editing for so long now, what I found interesting is that Hannah has progressively been shown more. The Voice Overs that are shown over Hannah are interesting too. "It's not necessarily the most physically fit but the most determined and the most stubborn" I don't know Hannah but as a Bachelor fan, I gotta say I'm proud of our girl for kicking some serious booty. Hannah is a tough girl, and in times of crisis I'd be happy to have her by my side.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:44 pm

@alwayscooking Thanks so much for the detailed recap!

I think her admission of being put in the pageantry world followed by the ette, has really matured her. Hope she goes the distance!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:09 pm

I've loved watching Hannah on this show. She doesn't seem to have as many highs and lows - remember when she said at the beginning of Special Forces that she's been taught to smile and be cheery? Obviously pageant training! We are seeing more of who she is - regardless of where she finishes, she should be so proud of herself. There haven't been any snarky scenes shown.

I have to give Mooch credit - going as far as he did at age 58 is impressive. Ditto for Kenya Moore. Compare what we've been shown of Hannah to that of Carli Lloyd - not such favorable clips of Carli.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:32 pm

Tonight! Hannah and Carli box it out
Special Forces - World's Toughest Test  - Page 3 Scree132

https://instagram.com/realityclubfox?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:53 pm

affraid Yikes!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:55 pm

Last nights show, again, didn't disappoint.  Their first challenge was chemical weapons training, and it didn't look fun at all. Mission was to run into a trailer, that was loaded with some type of gas, they had to remove their gas mask, were asked a few questions, (no doubt to fill their lungs) then find a medical bag and an exit different from how they entered the trailer. Hannah was excluded from this challenge due to her asthma, will explain more later. Dwight is first and passes, Mike is second and fails. Danny and Gus also pass. Carli, worried because she has more fails than passes, drops the medical bag and fails, again. This challenge was hard, they all said it was physically painful. It really took it's toll on Mike and it's the first time he's thought about quitting.

Now it's Hannah's turn. She has to jump in this muddy water, sand herself completely, and move all of these heavy sand bags. She had to do this for 2 hours in 105 degree heat. She looked pretty miserable, but she kicked butt. Next the staff interrogated Carli, and she said she wasn't performing like she wanted and of course said she would work harder (set up for her to have a win on her next challenge)

The next assignment was the fight/boxing match. Dwight and Danny were paired, and they were told to go at it, and not stop until told. I have to say, this was uncomfortable for me to watch because they were really pounding on each other. Danny won his match. Of course Carli and Hannah are paired. They didn't show as much of their fight as they did the others. Carli got Hannah to the ground and they called it for Carli. I thought Hannah did great and held her own, even my husband said the same thing but I think they wanted a win for Carli. JMO. Mike and Gus were paired and of course Gus won.

Next week is Day 8, and it looks insane.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Special Forces - World's Toughest Test

+4
GuardianAngel
chasus71
Sprite
Linds911
8 posters