SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:57 pm

He has his hand on her lap in the car, he has his arm around her when the butler greets them, and again around her waist going up the stairs with a little rub. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:08 pm

The newest preview ……

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co5ZlMUMTi2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He has his hand on her lap in the car, he has his arm around her when the butler greets them, and again around her waist going up the stairs with a little rub. Smiley

And lots of kissing 😋
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:12 pm

@Amethyst Yes, he could be starting to feel sick.

@GuardianAngel LOL...He always has a hand on someone's leg! I think he is a leg man. I was just going by how he was talking about her in the ITM. It just seems so typical. All the stuff the lead has to say to keep up the act and not much actual emotion/enthusiasm.

I hope I am wrong and I get to see more developing romance, because otherwise, it is pretty obvious. He also admitted that he has a hard time hiding his feelings, so I suspect he will be easy to read.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:00 pm

I know it's been said that, Ariel, Katie and Gabi get hometowns but Does Charity get a hometown date? If not, who's the spoiled F4? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:35 pm

@Jolena Charity is the F4 and gets the third HTD according to RS...Columbus, GA on Nov. 4th. They may be shown out of order. Gabi had the 1st on Oct. 31st in Vermont, Ariel the 2nd on Nov. 2nd in NY. Fourth is Kaity on Nov 6th in Austin, TX. Charity is sent home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:02 pm

"Perfect place to fall in love"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:"Perfect place to fall in love"

Isn't any place?

I loved London!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:09 pm

Tea tattoo? She is a strange one. Greer you are not the only woman waiting for a date and stop acting all sucky. There wasn't even a real tear!

WTH is it with Charity's face? Why does she make that face like she is sucking a lemon? She does it all the time! I have seen/heard people touting her as a possible Bette, but I couldn't take that face! Nothing else, just that sucking face.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:11 pm

FYI -- I am sick and will probably be even more snarky than usual. They are annoying me already.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:16 pm

I like this date of creating their own fragrance. Finally something different. And of course the pups!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:20 pm

@Sprite feel better soon!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
albean99
Jolena
Jeepers
Amethyst
Sprite