SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:28 am

@Sprite I do see it but not every time. It’s possible she does it involuntarily. in fact, I think it’s likely.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:29 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:43 pm

@Sprite I see her facial expressions but I also see her concern for others - no doubt due to her profession. I think Charity is really pretty - facial expressions and all. I don't think she has enough zing to be a lead - I'd give that to Aly, who has 'energy', if they want a POC for their next b'tete.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:48 pm

Zach and Gabi's date reminded me of the palpable chemistry between JP and Ashley and JoJo and Jordan. I can see these two together - very natural. Gabi has enough spirit for Zach but he would be the alpha. I question whether Kaity would allow that! Gabi loved being pretty but what was more important to her was being genuine. I felt they both were very much themselves during the date.

Contrast that with Brooklyn and Kat and that naturalness wasn't the same. Beginning to think Ariel was F3 by default - no one else but Kaity and Gabi captured Zach's interest.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:59 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor (2.7 mil/0.5) dipped. A Company You Keep repeat mustered 1.4 mil and a 0.2.

https://tvline.com/2023/02/21/tv-ratings-all-american-season-5-episode-12-billy-death-funeral/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:04 pm

@Norcalgal I totally agree with you. I said a while ago that I don't think Zach is really into Ariel. I think she is too forward for him if that makes sense. The two he is interested in...Kaity and Gabi...are softer and not so aggressive with him.

Honestly,  I  don't think she is all that into him either. It feels like she is playing a role. Probably nudged on by tptb.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:51 pm

Charity is quite pretty, and she seems level-headed and a good person, but I agree, it would be nice if she could work on the scrunched-up face.

My sense of Ariel is that she is intelligent and perhaps sophisticated, and Zach appreciates that. She may not be 100% what he is looking for in a partner, but I think he likes to spend time with her for now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:50 pm

I try not to be partial, because it is up to the lead to determine who is best for him/her.  However, I just love Zach and Gabi together.  There was such a natural ease.

And Sprite, this one's for you.  (Took a photo off my TV).
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Charit10

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:42 pm

@Buckeye_Fan Thank you!!! That is it exactly. I don't think she is doing it on purpose, but I do hope watching back she realizes she is doing it. For me it is the most distracting thing any contestant has ever done on this show. I  feel bad for her since she seems nice enough, but it really drives me nuts and I can't get past it. Shame.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:15 pm

@Sprite I know how you feel. There have been many for me and once you see it, that's all you see.

I listened to a podcast that Zach was on, sorry I forget which one. He was asked what annoyed him, his answer when someone says things they think he wants to hear after knowing him for a short time. I'm wondering if that's why Kylee was sent home instead of Greer who I thought would have been let go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:28 am

@GuardianAngel Yes, I really appreciate his no nonsense attitude. It gives me hope that he was serious and picked someone of the same mindset.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:41 pm

I personally think Greer comments were taking way out of proportion.

I'm surprised the girls didn't go after Kaity for time with Zack.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
albean99
Jolena
Jeepers
Amethyst
Sprite