SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:48 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I personally think Greer comments were taking way out of proportion.

I'm surprised the girls didn't go after Kaity for time with Zack.

The others may not have known. The seemed to all have separate rooms
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:02 pm

Kaity has had more time with Zach then any other women so far. I am surprised as well that the ladies did not go after her for her overnight at the museum which for me was very big!  but yet some were envious of Gabi'shopping and royal date...strange to me.  If Kaity is not F1,I will be surprised.  That connection is front and center and Kaity seems very confident in what she has so far.  And I can't get pass Charity scrunched face either, laugh out loud.  I like Greer, she seems super funny and she reminds me of Hannah b in some ways.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:22 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Kaity has had more time with Zach then any other women so far. I am surprised as well that the ladies did not go after her for her overnight at the museum which for me was very big!  but yet some were envious of Gabi'shopping and royal date...strange to me.  If Kaity is not F1,I will be surprised.  That connection is front and center and Kaity seems very confident in what she has so far.  And I can't get pass Charity scrunched face either, laugh out loud.  I like Greer, she seems super funny and she reminds me of Hannah b in some ways.  

I bet some of them cared more about getting new fancy clothes, etc. than spending the night with Zach. 😂

It’s possible that there was a negative reaction towards Kaity for what she did but they did not show it. They intentionally showed the jealousy of Gabi on the other hand….I’m sure just for dramatic purposes! There is no real drama so they had to make some!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:35 pm

Kaity’s virtual time with Zach that we didn’t see

Knight it or fight it

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co-ObqdLdeu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The only one we haven’t seen yet is Gabis
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:55 pm

So he apparently set up the game for her? Didn't the other ladies set up their own things?

When the lead is doing stuff for one of the contestants that suggests that they are chasing said contestant. Hmmm....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:53 pm

The virtual time Kaity and Zack had was cute

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:53 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I personally think Greer comments were taking way out of proportion.

I have a theory that Zach heard about Greer's meltdown from the production staff. So, I think he went into their virtual meetup already feeling annoyed. As for the virtual convo, neither one of them were at their best. They both could have handled Greer's rather awkward attempt at a connection with more grace.

He seems to have a type, if Kaity and Gabi are any indication. I think Charity comes close. With Ariel, I simply think he likes her and respects her intelligence. And as for Greer, I think he already mentally crossed her off his list, but kept her around for whatever reason. Perhaps he felt some sense of obligation to her, having given her the first impression rose.

I understand why the women crave the "princess" date. Only one woman is going home with the guy, but if you get the princess date, you have one heck of a consolation prize.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:20 am

Amethyst wrote:

I have a theory that Zach heard about Greer's meltdown from the production staff. So, I think he went into their virtual meetup already feeling annoyed. As for the virtual convo, neither one of them were at their best. They both could have handled Greer's rather awkward attempt at a connection with more grace.

He seems to have a type, if Kaity and Gabi are any indication. I think Charity comes close. With Ariel, I simply think he likes her and respects her intelligence. And as for Greer, I think he already mentally crossed her off his list, but kept her around for whatever reason. Perhaps he felt some sense of obligation to her, having given her the first impression rose.

I understand why the women crave the "princess" date. Only one woman is going home with the guy, but if you get the princess date, you have one heck of a consolation prize.

I agree. I think the princess date is either the Bachelor's runner up ( to help keep her until the end) or if a bachelor is way into a girl but not sure if she's into him the same and wants to impress her big time (ie Andy Baldwin & Tessa ) Becca had the princess date with Arie too but in his head she was his F2 ( it was Lauren for him all along imo )but we all know how TPTB wanted that whole nightmare to be played out ). I do think this season with Zach they are playing it straight like they did Sean , the ratings are low, viewers are tired of the drama (hence Zack dropping the drama queens left and right) and maybe we'll finally get a love story that we were able to see all along with little suspense. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:14 am

3 of the last 5 F1s got the Princess date

Susie
Rachel
Becca

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co5enZzvva6/?igshid=MjkzY2Y1YTY=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
albean99
Jolena
Jeepers
Amethyst
Sprite