SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Gabi must have been negative tested.

Just because she tested negative today, doesn't mean she won't test positive tomorrow.

It's a snog, not a snug! Pay attention people!

I would think that under the circumstances that they were tested daily

You would hope, but I think I read somewhere that precautions were eased so they weren't. I would hope with the lead having covid they would be testing daily...particularly the girl he traded lots of spit with the night before!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:59 pm

Too bad. I was hoping Greer was gone tonight. Good news...Kylee is gone.

I wonder if Charity will get another 1 on 1 date next. She should.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:04 pm

Well .. not a whole lot of Gabi in the full preview.. bummer .. very little 🙁
A lot of Kait tho🙃

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:05 pm

@Sprite caps show she gets a one on one next week
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:06 pm

OMG...the nudist sauna.

Years ago a friend and I were on St. Martin and driving around the island and stopping at different beaches. We saw one we liked and made ourselves comfortable. Next thing we know, there are two naked people in front of us. Had no idea it was a nudist beach and we got up and went back to the car. Funny thing, the woman is wearing a shrug on her shoulders. Not concerned about burning anything else...just the shoulders. We couldn't stop laughing about that shrug.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:06 pm

Didn’t expect such a long preview. Looks like FRC is still near Krabi, Thailand. Interesting
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:06 pm

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:10 pm

Can we have have that lady bartender on the Senior Bachelor please? She is hilarious!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:58 pm

Not much to say this week except the princess date rocked -- I think that was my favorite princess date ever. I loved every activity. I personally would have gone with the first gown Gabi put on -- it was elegant and flattering, something that she could have worn for many years. This date is the first time that I could see Gabi in the F4. She and Zach have a very natural quality with each other.

Who brought the umbrella with them on the bus? Smart move -- it was clear, too, so perfect for TV. @Sprite, I loved the female bartender as well, and it was fun to see the women enjoying themselves in the bar.

Ariel is the opposite of Charity -- her face never cracks. She just gives a little smile whenever she figures out that she's on the group date. Great control. Greer is starting to implode. She is managing to keep her reaction just this side of entitlement, though. I wonder how much longer she can last.

I missed the end due to falling asleep. giggling Did anyone else besides Kylee go home?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:28 pm

Mercedes went home also

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:39 pm

Mercedes went home, @Amethyst. I had no idea who she was going into this episode so she didn't resonate with me.

@Sprite, I know that Charity's expressions really bother you but I don't notice it. no idea

Gabi's date was great! I think she should have had her hair up or even in a fancy ponytail with her gown. Greer drove me crazy when she was acting so petulant while Gaby was showing her gifts (which I'm sure she was told to do).

Yes, the ladies on the GD were self absorbed but I'm sure it's hard not to be bummed out even if it comes across as selfish. Overall, they seemed to enjoy their date. The lead getting Covid is a first and it's not like they can send him home like they did Logan. Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633 I felt for Charity for missed her date in London, which I'm sure would have been a good one.

I guess the Zoom cocktail party was the best they could do. Clearly, Kaity and Kat were shown the most after Charity and not shocked that they're moving one. I really thought that Greer was going home after their conversation. I thought he'd keep Kylee since they have better chemistry. Ariel wins my best look of the night. rose

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:44 am

@albean99 I swear that expression is all I can see. It is driving me crazy! She seems nice enough, but she has that expression all the time...when she is mad, sad and even happy. I see it every time they show her. They talk about resting bitch face and now I know what they mean. Once you spot it, you won't be able to stop seeing it. It is exactly as if she is wrinkling her nose in distaste after eating something sour. At first I thought she was just being bitchy/snobby, but now I think she just can't help it. It is how her face goes. It is very distracting for me. I can't concentrate on what she is saying because I'm just waiting for the sour lemon face.

Is it just me or do other people see it too?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
albean99
Jolena
Jeepers
Amethyst
Sprite