SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:04 pm

I actually liked Cassidy Jo a lot last night, thought her banter with Allen was great and liked her toned-down look. Some of the outfits the girls wear out on the farm are so ridiculous! And I agree that she was very mature in her leaving.
I'm still hoping that Allen picks Rebecca. And Hunter and Meghan just look so happy to be together.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:27 pm

I must have missed that part about Lily telling the girls, @Buckeye_Fan. It makes sense if she did since I imagine they got close. I think at that point in the show, I was thinking more about when Meghan would come back.  giggling

I'm still not a fan of Cassidy Jo but am glad she left quietly, @provenceguy. I also hope that Allen picks Rebecca but am not sure. I've noticed that he can be funny on Twitter when he comments about the show so am glad that his personality is coming out after the slow start.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:22 pm

@provenceguy, I agree with every word you wrote!

@albean99, I was right there with you, waiting on the edge of my seat, watching the clock and wondering when the heck Meghan was showing up!  Thanks for the tip about Allen's twitter account.  I'll need to look that up.  It's fun seeing people in a different light.  There is a video on youtube with Cassidy Jo, and she does an impression of Allen.  I can't remember where the video is of Hunter impersonating some of the ladies in his house, but it was pretty funny.

I found the episode titles and descriptions for the next two episodes.
Episode 9: Meet the Families: After more heart-wrenching decisions and difficult eliminations, each farmer is left with two ladies; the guys swap the comforts of their farms for visits to the cities of the final ladies, to spend time in their worlds and meet potential in-laws.
Episode 10:  I've Made a Mistake:  The farmers continue the home visits with their remaining ladies; a farmer feels he may have made a mistake sending one woman home.

I figured episode 10 would be the finale with the proposals or final choices.  But it sounds like they're doing home visits for 2 weeks.  Or maybe the final choices will just be the very last part of episode 10.  

So it must be Landon who is the one who made the mistake.  It can only be him or Hunter, and surely it doesn't matter much who is the 2nd person Hunter chooses - no offense to her.  With the mistake being emphasized, I wonder if Landon ends up choosing someone he rejected - at some point.

Also, I found an article about Zoe that just came out today.  She's talking about modeling.  Interesting, since Jennifer Nettles keeps saying these contestants are here for love, not for fame.  Anyway, it doesn't sound like things a future farmer's wife would say.  So IMO, Landon didn't choose her in the end, unless she's just throwing people off.  Zoe Weaver

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by pwgolfer Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhznIXQNRgE

Interview with Hunter and Allen

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:53 pm

That was pretty cute but it was Landon & Allen, @pwgolfer! They were both pretty funny and I liked that Landon was visiting Allen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:15 pm

Thanks @pwgolfer!

So Allen still has periwinkle kitchen cabinets. Smiley

I had never heard the joke about the perfect date until a couple of days ago (probably April 25!). I never saw Miss Congeniality, but I also never heard anyone quote that. It was even funnier to see Landon laughing at Allen's answer.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:33 pm

Thanks so much everyone for the updates! I enjoy following along!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:00 am

I'd love opinions on who Landon is going to pick.
I think the final two are the two Ashleys.
It appears that he really liked Ashley R (green/blue hair) from the very beginning. But she tells the camera at some later point that she has not had the opportunity to talk with him since that date. You would think if he was crazy about her that he would try to spend some time with her.
Then he tells her in ep 5 that he wants her to stick around - which you wouldn't think he would do bec she has a child at home (altho not a young child). Then in the last episode she asks to talk with him - wanting to make sure he is serious before she brings him home to her family. He tells her he is willing - if she is willing to understand the risk etc. I don't think Landon has ever kissed Ashley R - on camera - that we have seen. Also Florida is a long way from Oklahoma. She is 32 and he is 35. Ashley R seems quieter - mature in her communication skills
With Ashley L - brunette - he finally takes her on a one on one (was he too shy to pursue her at first?) - says things get better and better between them - talks about going to her hometown on the weekends - dances in the moonlight - and kisses her. Then at the dance he is shown with Ashley L - having a great time - she's laughing - keeping up with his moves etc. Ashley L is 27, Landon is 35.
Just a side note - Alan has kissed Khelsi quite a bit - but has apparently not kissed Rebecca - even tho they had a great time tog on their date. Hunter kissed Sydney but it was after Meghan left.
So I am wondering what others think about Landon's choice.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:46 pm

For some reason, I think Landon will end up with Ashley L. I think he likes Ashley R a lot, but I just cannot imagine uprooting a 10 year old from an environment she's used to with lots of other kids easily accessible to play with (I'm assuming), and put her out in the boonies with the closest neighbor miles away. It would be different if she grew up with that from birth.

Based on the information from previews and episode descriptions (one preview looked like Landon was walking behind Zoe, and ep. 10 says a farmer thinks he may have made a mistake sending somebody home), I think Landon will eliminate Ashley L - maybe because she was the youngest. And then he regretted it, realizing once she was gone how much he felt for her.

My gut still says Allen will choose Rebecca, even though we haven't seen any affection between them. At some point she said he had put his arms around her, but we hadn't seen that. I zipped through a couple of my recordings, but I can't find it. I just remembered her saying it.

If Ryan chooses anyone, I'm guessing it's Sarah.

Of course, the most obvious one seems to be Hunter with Meghan. I won't be shocked if I'm wrong about any of the other farmers' picks, but I will be shocked if Meghan isn't Hunter's pick. And then does Meghan pick him back? She did make the effort to return, and she did seem a little anxious about hearing that Sydney was shown some affection. So it does sound like she is all in.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:11 pm

I agree - it is hard to understand Ashley R's willingness to uproot her daughter. And the grandparent being in Florida - a long way away for a support system. I suppose she will not look so good - if he decides that the ranch would just not be suitable for the daughter. I also wondered if Ashley R is that invested in Landon - or does she feel a responsibility to provide for a father figure for her daughter. She doesn't show much emotion (except when she first met him) - towards Landon - or about the other girls being with Landon.
Ashley L otoh was emotional about possibly being sent away. Perhaps the hesitation for Landon is that he said he had always been attracted to the more outgoing type - and it hadn't worked out for him in the past. So thus he probably wouldn't work out with Ashley L and so he let her go. His taking her back also makes sense in that he said in some preview - that he was so happy she said yes.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:42 pm

Here is an interview with Hunter and Allen about their experiences.
https://www.everythingnash.com/farmer-wants-wife-2-farmers-praise-shows-unique-approach/

Also, the 4 farmers were invited to the White House Correspondents Dinner. There is a picture of the 4 of them all gussied up (next to last picture).
https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/white-house-correspondents-dinner-2023-stars-on-the-red-carpet/

I joined the Farmer Wants a Wife (USA) FB group. In there are some pictures shared by the farmers from their trip to DC. There is a really cute one of Ryan getting a selfie with John Legend! And there is another picture of Hunter in a tux. I didn't even recognize him. I'm not sure if/how to post the pictures without making a copy of them, but I'm guessing that isn't allowed.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:18 pm

I feel like it is hard to say with Landon. If Landon knew more about what he wants, then I would know more about who he picks. If that makes any sense. I would love for him to send someone home and then realize he made a mistake. That would show a big shift in his feeling more for one girl than any others. He seems super nice. I hope he figures it out!
If Allen picks Rebecca, it has to be from visiting her family. They have not shown much of the two of them at all. I will say I noticed in the last episode when he was talking to the two of them outside at night he turned toward Rebecca more often. That is me trying to find something there though. I love her but I like both of his ladies. I am not sure he can really go wrong.
Hunter is adorable and so far has the sweetest love story. I love that his clear choice can't even be hidden. (IMO)
Ryan, what even to say? I loved the comment upthred that underlined the h in Sarah. Haha. His storyline, for me, is the most ridiculous. I liked him the most after the first episode but the way his has played out... I am just along for the ride I guess. I am excited for the next episode!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq