SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:53 am

I basically agree with the above two posts.
Hunter - I'd be very surprised if he picked anyone other than Meghan - esp since she is coming back. He has said too much in various itm talks - to suddenly switch to someone else. And she's used to be on a farm - lives 45 min away - everything is lining up !
Ryan - it bothered me that he was so taken with his mother's opinion about Sarah - and he didn't seem overly romantic with Sarah on their dinner date. Lily seems on his case frequently and that could get tiresome. Maybe this last one on one will surprise us.
Allan - I can certainly see how Rebecca has everything on paper to be a match. But I didn't see the romance. She would be a superb "partner" on the ranch - but I didn't see the fun and playfulness/chemistry. Khelsi seems young - and certainly inexperienced but she's crazy about Alan - and he seems to be attracted to her so much so that he is kissing her in front of the others. You've got to worry about some of these matches - will the girls last living on a farm - or how remote are the farms - are they only 20 min outside of a big town - but 2 mi away from the next ranch ?
Landon - I continue to hope for Ashley R (green hair) - but we have seen very little of their relationship. It seemed that he was attracted to her in the beginning, wasn't bothered by her having a child (would get along great with his neices and nephews) - but she was surprised at how remote his ranch was - and she didn't know anything about "ranching" - didn't know how to do the dances - so I wonder if he did pick her - how long would she last? I have noticed that she always seems to be walking next to him - or sitting next to him. Ashley L - dark brown hair - definitely a contender. She and Landon seemed to have fun together - and he set up a romantic date for her. Could go either way ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:16 pm

Finally watched & have a few thoughts. By this stage Landon should be decisive if his person is there. I think he likes them all well enough but his forever partner isn’t there. Ryan is all about Sarah & really isn’t hiding it. However, I’m not sure these two have what it takes beyond physical chemistry. Allen is so guarded emotionally & his relationship with CJ is dead in the water. I think he’ll choose Khelsi over Rebecca. Hunter is all about Meghan & will spin circles when she returns next week. He’s polite & respectful to the other girls, but there’s no comparison to how he behaves around Meghan. He’s the farmer where I see a strong emotional connection & it’s with Meghan. For him, I see her or no one because of that connection.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:33 pm

Meghan does not live 45 min away from Hunter .. her hometown is about 45 min away from where the event was where the gals met the farmers in epi 1 in TN .. Hunter is from GA
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:46 pm

Jeepers wrote:Meghan does not live 45 min away from Hunter .. her hometown is about 45 min away from where the event was where the gals met the farmers in epi 1 in TN .. Hunter is from GA

I was initially confused about that too.  It seemed like she meant 45 minutes away from him, but yes, it was 45 minutes from the event where they all met.

A few weeks go, @albean99 shared this site with recaps (which is interesting, IMO).  I had forgotten about it, but just caught up on the last 2 weeks.  It's interesting to me to see how one episode can change people's opinions.  Last week a few were saying they thought Allen would end up with Rebecca, and now this week they all seem to think it will be Khelsi.  Will we see something else next week that will send people in a different direction again?  It doesn't take much!   FWaW Recaps

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:03 pm

Has anyone seen a preview for tonight’s episode yet?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:27 pm

jojo47 wrote:Has anyone seen a preview for tonight’s episode yet?

If you are looking for something in addition to what was at the end of last week's episode, I cannot find anything. I've also looked to see if there is any kind of new insider scoop that has been shared, but I can't find anything regarding that either. People are being tight-lipped. Darn it.

If you want to see last week's preview again, I found last week's full episode on youtube. You can search for "Farmer Wants Wife Full Episode" and look for what was posted this week. The first video that came up has the preview starting at 39:39.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:47 pm

It for sure is on tonight, right? I get to watch it the next morning on Hulu and I made plans to watch it tomorrow morning!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:19 pm

casjacknick wrote:It for sure is on tonight, right? I get to watch it the next morning on Hulu and I made plans to watch it tomorrow morning!

It’s showing on my PVR as being on tonight!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:39 pm

Nobody watching tonight? I just finished and it was a bit of a crazy episode with 2 ladies leaving on their own and one coming back.

It started out with Lily deciding to leave which didn't surprise me at all. She just left a note for Ryan and didn't talk to him or the other women before leaving. The dates were the low parts of the show because you got the feeling that they didn't mean a lot, given who got them. I have nothing to say about them other than Cassidy Jo was annoying as usual. She did do one thing right and that was deciding to leave. Allen made it clear that he wasn't sure about her either before she decided. That was my 2nd favorite part of the episde.

They made us wait a while but Meghan came back and Hunter was glowing! You can tell that Sydney & Meghan are friends and she was happy to see her. DeVonne and Stephanie just looked nervous because now there are 2 going home. Sydney did tell Meghan that Hunter kissed her when asked and that made Meghan nervous that maybe she may have fallen behind by being gone. I don't think she has anything to worry about and she & Sydney are my picks to stay.

Landon talked to Ashley R about the possibility of meeting her daughter if he picks her for his f2 and she's good with it. I feel like he'll pick her and Ashley L. as his f2. The other guys are already down to their f2 since they each had one leave on their own. We were left with a cliffhanger and will have to wait to see who Hunter and Landon have chosen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:58 pm

I am watching tonight. The episode I really like honestly and glad to see each guy getting closer to their final lady

For the ladies who left I think it was for the best as well. Literally at this point I am sure the farmers already know who they fit best with. Still I can wait to see all of their final choices.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:17 am

I watched tonight @albean99. I agree with most of your post; however, I think Landon may take Zoe & Ashley R as his F2. Hunter was beaming when Meghan returned & greeted her with a kiss. Compare that to his date with Devonne. They sat a mile apart on the picnic blanket.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:23 am

@albean99, I also watched.  I just needed to get to bed afterward (even though I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking of the show), so I saved my posting for today.

They sure made us wait for Meghan to return, didn't they?  So glad she's back!   beatingheart  Hunter was so cute going to greet her.  He was like a dog who hadn't seen his owner in a long time.  I agree that Sydney will be the other one that Hunter picks to meet the family.  Even though Sydney's chances got a lot slimmer.

I also thought a lot higher of Cassidy Jo to have come to her senses that she wasn't going to get Allen to be the guy she wanted him to be, no matter how much she railed at him.  It was one of the most mature partings I've ever seen on a dating show.

It sounded to me like Landon already told Ashley L that he'd meet her family.  So who is the 2nd?  It could go either way, IMO.  Landon's friend seemed to advise against Zoey.  How ironic would it be that 2 of the farmers have 2 ladies left with the same names?

I just rewatched the preview for next week.  There is one scene in which we see Landon walking across a porch, and there is a woman in front of him on the left edge of the scene.  It looks like Zoey's hair.  But it could be somebody's family member.  And later there is a scene with probably somebody's mother asking Hunter if he "loves her."  The mother looks quite a bit like Sydney.  Not that that is surprising.

And then, which of the farmers made "a monumental mistake," and what would that be?  Who he decided to meet the family?  Could it be Landon, for agreeing to meet Ashley L's daughter?  Is it really "monumental," or is that an exaggeration?

PS - I think Lily did tell the other ladies she was leaving. When Ryan talked to them about it, he asked if they knew, and one of them nodded. So we just weren't shown. Like with so many other things I suspect!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq