SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 05, 2023 2:36 pm

You know, @albean99, Meghan likes to joke around with Hunter a lot. I could see her saying she wanted to move to her grandparents' farm in TN just to get a reaction from him. And then once she got it, told him she was pulling his leg. It would be pretty surprising that somebody would actually think a farmer could just leave his farm that he's worked for a long time (especially since this is called "Farmer Wants a Wife," not "Farmer Wants to Relocate"). So if Meghan really does think he might consider that, then I am not such a big fan of them as a couple. The previews make Hunter look like he's happy as can be when he asks somebody to join him at his farm.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri May 05, 2023 2:37 pm

SPOILER ALERT

there is a spoiler out there .. 1st real one .. that Khelsi has a new job .. guess where folks

Also .. several weeks ago a group went to Meghan’s hometown to celebrate MULE DAYS .. there is a photo of the same couple .. but they are separated by several other folks .. like they are not together laugh out loud .. I questioned then if they actually are together and it certainly seems to be so .. posted April 1 under Meghan’s photos

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri May 05, 2023 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 05, 2023 2:39 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:You know, @albean99, Meghan likes to joke around with Hunter a lot.  I could see her saying she wanted to move to her grandparents' farm in TN just to get a reaction from him.  And then once she got it, told him she was pulling his leg.  It would be pretty surprising that somebody would actually think a farmer could just leave his farm that he's worked for a long time (especially since this is called "Farmer Wants a Wife," not "Farmer Wants to Relocate").  So if Meghan really does think he might consider that, then I am not such a big fan of them as a couple.  The previews make Hunter look like he's happy as can be when he asks somebody to join him at his farm.

Go back to the scene in the barn where she says it’s a conversation for the future — MAYBE — GOOD BYE GEORGIA, HELLO TENNESSEE and you can hear a cut and that sentence can be broken down in 2 ways

Conversation for the future maybe……………………….May be good bye Ga, hello TN
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri May 05, 2023 3:02 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Jeepers wrote:No they haven’t been seen together .. just that their date was shown in Wednesday nights episode and I believe they ended the show together

Oh, gotcha!  Thanks for the clarification!

On a different note, here are the episode descriptions for the next two shows (we've already seen the episode 10 description):

Ep 10:  I've Made a Mistake - The farmers continue the home visits with their remaining ladies; a farmer feels he may have made a mistake sending one woman home.

Ep 11:  The Final Decisions - The farmers declare who have won their hearts; there are difficult goodbyes, heartfelt confessions and not everyone is guaranteed a happy ending.

I hope we'll get a show like ATFR.  Maybe it would be After the Final Cattle Vaccination?

Based on the Ep 11 description, my guess is that Ryan and Sarah don’t have a happy ending.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 05, 2023 3:13 pm

REALITY CLUB FOX has a cute video up of Meghan and Hunter .. Luv his laugh

https://fb.watch/kl0hbO0MvA/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2023 10:45 pm

@Buckeye_Fan yes Perfect!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat May 06, 2023 9:33 am

This sure doesn't sound like somebody who is planning on starting a new life with someone in Georgia.   hmmm

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Screen11

https://www.facebook.com/meghan.baker.562

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat May 06, 2023 11:06 am

Wow ... - good find.
I wonder if Hunter is the one who made a bad decision. Sydney doesn't seem ideal either. It's hard to understand Sydney's reasons for coming on the show - she knew his age, where he made his living etc. How was that going to work - with her being into her career ? I don't see how he could bring back Stephanie - especially after he was so gaga over Meghan.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat May 06, 2023 11:12 am

This is a reboot of something she has been involved in for several years .. and can actually be done anywhere .. I still believe they ended up together at the end of the show .. if they are still together they may be doing a long distance thing for a while like many FWAW do
Buckeye_Fan wrote:This sure doesn't sound like somebody who is planning on starting a new life with someone in Georgia.   hmmm

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Screen11

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat May 06, 2023 11:33 am

Jeepers wrote:This is a reboot of something she has been involved in for several years .. and can actually be done anywhere .. I still believe they ended up together at the end of the show .. if they are still together they may be doing a long distance thing for a while like many FWAW do
Buckeye_Fan wrote:This sure doesn't sound like somebody who is planning on starting a new life with someone in Georgia.   hmmm

I actually was wondering if maybe she could start up another branch of the business in Georgia once the TN branch is steady.

Just for fun, I found out the distance between Watkinsville, GA (where Hunter is) and Lawrenceburg, TN (where Farm House Estate Sales is located).  It's approximately 300 miles, and around a 6 hour drive, both depending on the route taken.

And as a side note, for somebody who was uncomfortable with being on camera at the beginning of this, she sure learned to embrace the notoriety.

Last edited by Buckeye_Fan on Sat May 06, 2023 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat May 06, 2023 11:41 am

Very interesting....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat May 06, 2023 12:00 pm

This is not a full time venture and there is competition with bigger companies .. so it may serve them well for the time being

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq