SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue May 09, 2023 2:17 pm

Preview…..

https://twitter.com/fox40news/status/1655671513654108174?s=61&t=GdBF1Yb_oOcyIfD-lpoTag

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 10, 2023 6:27 am

Jeepers wrote:Preview…..

https://twitter.com/fox40news/status/1655671513654108174?s=61&t=GdBF1Yb_oOcyIfD-lpoTag

Thank you!

So it appears it is Ryan who decided he made a mistake.  But what mistake?  He didn't want Hayley.  Lily didn't want him.  Maybe the mistake was how he let Hayley go.  Or maybe he has yet to make his mistake.

And I agree with you, @Jeepers and @jojo47.  I think Ryan is left to tend to his horses on his own.  He should look up Rebecca.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 10, 2023 6:33 am

Here is Meghan with Sydney and Kiersten when they got together for their own viewing party a few weeks ago.

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Screen16
https://www.facebook.com/meghan.baker.562

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 10, 2023 7:18 am

I just got another idea about what may have been Ryan's big mistake. He seemed to put all his eggs in Sarah's basket, and didn't really give the other ladies a fighting chance. Then I'm guessing Sarah tells him "New York is where I'd rather stay!" (hopefully you are hearing Lisa Douglas sing that line). But by that time it was too late. He either had already dumped Sara, or he just hadn't given enough to her, and she was gone, as predicted by her parents.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 10, 2023 10:28 am

Kylie is now part of the finale viewing party, and they now include the last names of the ladies.

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Screen17
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/farmer-wants-a-wife-2023-finale-watch-party-tickets-625292114547

I wonder if Khelsi isn't going because she's probably a new teacher at her school in TN, and it was too difficult to take a couple days off so soon.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 11, 2023 6:35 am

Landon doth return tonight…..

https://twitter.com/realityclubfox/status/1656388753588473860?s=21&t=RMbgrAr2Erv8JtrLAdvO5w

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 11, 2023 6:36 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Kylie is now part of the finale viewing party, and they now include the last names of the ladies.

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Screen17
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/farmer-wants-a-wife-2023-finale-watch-party-tickets-625292114547

I wonder if Khelsi isn't going because she's probably a new teacher at her school in TN, and it was too difficult to take a couple days off so soon.
Khelsi and Rebecca were NOT invited!!!!!!!  There is some STUFF going on and I am not at liberty to say.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 11, 2023 9:11 am

Jeepers wrote:
Khelsi and Rebecca were NOT invited!!!!!!!  There is some STUFF going on and I am not at liberty to say.

Fascinating - I am dying of curiosity ... !!!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 11, 2023 9:14 am

Jeepers wrote:Landon doth return tonight…..

https://twitter.com/realityclubfox/status/1656388753588473860?s=21&t=RMbgrAr2Erv8JtrLAdvO5w

Thank you ....
Ashley L seems young - with all the giggling. Landon said he was not nervous with Ashley R's family = "I've got this ..."
Usually you are more nervous with the family of the one you care about ....

Just wonder - does Ashley L represent all the glitter - that Kylie warned him about ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 11, 2023 9:40 am

Well now I'm absolutely dying of curiosity about the Khelsi-Rebecca sitch.
Hints?
Anything?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1888

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 11, 2023 12:11 pm

Well, I think Landon is clearly crazy about Ashley L - and probably Ashley R sensed this in their last few weeks together on his ranch. She seemed very guarded - which was probably good. Not sure why he kept on encouraging her but he seems very happy with Ashley L..
Ryan - should probably take a break - I don't think any of these girls are right for him.
Hunter is clearly over the moon for Meghan - hope they can work out where they want to end up together = or that she won't be too sad to be away from her home.
I think Allen will go with Khelsi (she's already accepted a teaching position in the area) - things seem easy and happy with Khelsi. Rebecca trains show horses - so probably Moorpark area is better for her.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 11, 2023 12:37 pm

OK, I've just had too many shocks tonight!  
1.  Ryan's regret was that he sent Hayley home!  @CHO, you may be spot on that this just isn't working out and he needs to step back for a bit.
2.  I sign on here and read @Jeepers' info about Khelsi & Rebecca not being invited!  Is it possible the producers didn't want them to give anything away if only one showed up?  Surely he could be happy with either of them.  And then there is the info about Khelsi teaching in TN.  Would she have moved to his state without him wanting to see about them having a life together?  Or has it maybe already fallen apart?  I hope Allen is with one of the two.

I'm excited all over again about Hunter and Meghan.  He's so smitten, and he's adorable!  I'm glad that she seems to have the feels for him too.

I also like Landon with Ashley L.  I hope she's not just in love with love, but they are cute together.  And I cracked up along with Ashley when he kissed her on the nose.  I really respect him for his stance.  This is MUCH better than on The Bachelor/ette when they sleep with their final 3 people.  And if they don't, then they're "weird" for not doing it.

But back to Ryan - could that fuzzed out girl in the long black coat and shorter black dress be Hayley?  I'm starting to think it is.  Not that it means they end up together.  Ryan could tell her she is who he chose, but she might tell him it was too little too late.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq