SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:31 pm

looks good to me GA! I'll look more tomorrow.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:50 pm

Per Reddit people have seen video of both Dotun and Aaron in Fiji yesterday. From what I read Dotun was seen having lunch and Aaron was seen walking on the beach. They are wait for permission to share the link.

So since both were spotted it Fiji looks like they made it to FSDs.

Edit my post to say that the Aaron video did look like a possible fsd date from what would have been Tuesday in Fiji. He was not only seen walking but with Charity by a pool talking.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:00 pm

@smg2587 thanks! Pretty exciting....

Hoping Xavier is there as well.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:17 pm

The video of Aaron and Dotun got posted on Reddit. Self admitted really bad body language reader here. But that Aaron and Charity talking video looked a little tense/not a fsd date (a normal one at least). They appear to be discussing something far apart under an umbrella by the pool. I totally could have the wrong read but they caught Charity filming an ITM also. This doesn’t seem like a normal fsd to me, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:08 pm

I just went over to Reddit and saw the videos. Boy do you have to look closely. I couldn't really even see Charity with Aaron.

What I did notice was that Dotun and producers are in a restaurant that doesn't appear to be at Namale Resort. Also don't think that the hotel in the background with Charity is Namale. Maybe Jesse stayed at Namale before the others arrived.

Looking at a bunch of hotels in the Nadi area that have more of a three story, white exterior walls vibe. The 'bubble' chairs by the pool should be a dead giveaway. But I've looked a bunch and couldn't find a match.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:16 pm

bachelorwhatever left a comment on reddit saying a friend of xavier's texted him and it went through blue (meaning his phone is switched on and has service). they also tried calling him and it rang out, but now it's going straight to voicemail. so likely that xavier was eliminated at hometowns and joey is the last guy in the f3 imo.

bachelorwhatever also said they've heard even worse things about aaron b and will be sharing soon. hopefully for charity's sake he's not f1 dizzy
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:34 am

@ariwolf thanks for the update. I was rooting for Xavier given his resume and location. But I guess it wasn't to be. With him out and Aaron B a potential mess and Dotun having got two one on ones in a VERY short season, it's Dotun's game to lose.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:32 am

I haven't been paying that much attention. What is up with Aaron?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:24 pm

Sprite wrote:I haven't been paying that much attention. What is up with Aaron?

from what i've gathered from bachelorwhatever's reddit comments, he broke up with a girl to do the show. the girl then came forward to bachelorwhatever, who posted it on their story (they said the girl sent them pics of her with aaron to confirm). then another girl reached out to bachelorwhatever and said she was also dating aaron at the same time and now the two girls have been in contact about the overlapping timelines. so not only dumping a girl to be on the show, but also sounds like he's a cheater.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:35 pm

@ariwolf and isn’t he known to be a friend of Aaron Clancy?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:20 am

luvstx wrote:@ariwolf and isn’t he known to be a friend of Aaron Clancy?

Yes that is what I seen from other sites who have stated both Aaron's are buddies.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:20 pm

@ariwolf Thanks for the response. So basically, same old, same old. Yawn.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity