SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:02 pm

@luvstx I've missed a lot because of laptop issues and I am still trying to play catch up. BUT I'm disappointed with the shortened season and the early cuts. I feel like the bachelorette usually gets the short end of things...and all US dates so far? Part of the fun for me is seeing all the overseas locales.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:05 pm

@Aunties_Love I wish this were the case, but I don't think tptb will be that giving to us, sadly

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:40 pm

People Magazine reporting Charity is in Fiji. Has to be the fsds location.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-exclusive-first-look-photos-charity-lawson-fiji/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:48 pm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:17 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for posting this. I wondered where they were for FSDs. At least she finally got some international travel. But boy is Charity petite!!

Fiji is where Ashley Hebert had her fantasy suites.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:57 pm

According to People Mag, the fantasy and finale are in figi

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:44 pm

She looks genuinely happy. Lets hope that's a good sign! Fiji would be beautiful for the FRC.

Ashley and JP.

The Bachelorette Heads to Fiji's Namale, the Most Romantic Resort in the South Pacific, for July 25 Episode
NEW YORK, July 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert and her remaining bachelors will be heading to world-renowned resort and spa, Namale in Savusavu, Fiji,
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-bachelorette-heads-to-fijis-namale-the-most-romantic-resort-in-the-south-pacific-for-july-25-episode-125911748.html

This place looks like heaven on earth imho!
https://www.namalefiji.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:22 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Aunties_Love I wish this were the case, but I don't think tptb will be that giving to us, sadly
I sure hope they do considering how short of a season this has been for Charity and virtually NO travel outside of the USA till FD's

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:36 pm

looks amazing!

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 C10
source jesse palmer ig story
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:24 pm

If TPTB have taken over the whole resort https://www.namalefiji.com/private-resort-rental/ it will be unlikely that we get any information on the fantasy suites or finale until the previews. On the other hand, the resort website has lots of great pictures to use for resource in sleuthing.

I just reread the pr release date that was posted above and the resort and date info is for Ashley H’s season. Doesn’t mean they wouldn’t use the same resort, but I’ll look ro see if I can find a better match for Jesse’s photo.

Last edited by barbell on Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:56 pm

@barbell A quick review of the resort website (and I mean very quick) doesn't show the background in Jesse's IG photo. Maybe at a different website.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:25 pm

ariwolf wrote:looks amazing!

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 C10
source jesse palmer ig story

Just putting this here from Google Earth. I can't get any closer as there isn't street view available.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Capt1087

Namale Resort Fiji

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity