SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed May 03, 2023 12:13 am

Reading some Reddit things again. From the person that gave them the video of Dotun and Aaron they saw a big party Sunday Fiji time so they think that was the wrap party the producers have. Also people there are saying Jesse was seen on a flight on Sunday  in fiji from what they are saying over there. The flight we saw him on on Sunday night that I posted about was a flight from LA to Miami where he is now.

Haven’t seen many producers post yet about being home but that could be do to a few things. I will say some were definitely posting stories over the weekend when we are assuming filming wrapped up. Nothing really live but they were active online.

Just some observations. The contestants usually can go back on social media 3-5 days after filming wraps up. So I expect the, to start come out of hiding in the next day or two.

Edit a couple producers posted stores from Australia looking to be in vacation. So just going by that they had to have left Sunday or Monday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed May 03, 2023 8:33 pm

The men are going public on IG.

Joey first of the f4 to go public of the f4.

Both Aaron and Dotun have been doing some clean up on their profiles (Dotun’s on hit trainer profile).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2023 11:12 pm

@smg2587 thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat May 06, 2023 4:04 pm

Charity’s first picture/story since filming ended,

https://www.instagram.com/charitylawson/

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 7f8e8410

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2023 9:37 pm

My first reaction, what a strange first post. I'm wondering what made her do that?

Do any of the spoiled F3 have anything to do with cowboys? She used a cowboy and rose emoji.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat May 06, 2023 9:43 pm

Isnt there some sort of Stagecoach thing going on? I could be wrong, but I saw a few mentions something about Stagecoach that quite a few Bach people are posting/following. IDK!!

GuardianAngel wrote:My first reaction, what a strange first post. I'm wondering what made her do that?

Do any of the spoiled F3 have anything to do with cowboys? She used a cowboy and rose emoji.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sat May 06, 2023 10:25 pm

Stagecoach was last weekend. She doesn’t look very happy 🫤
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun May 07, 2023 1:11 pm

ariwolf wrote:
Sprite wrote:I haven't been paying that much attention. What is up with Aaron?

from what i've gathered from bachelorwhatever's reddit comments, he broke up with a girl to do the show. the girl then came forward to bachelorwhatever, who posted it on their story (they said the girl sent them pics of her with aaron to confirm). then another girl reached out to bachelorwhatever and said she was also dating aaron at the same time and now the two girls have been in contact about the overlapping timelines. so not only dumping a girl to be on the show, but also sounds like he's a cheater.

Thanks for sharing that. I don't necessarily take umbrage at a cast member who breaks up with a girlfriend or boyfriend to go on the show. Sometimes a relationship is not going anywhere anyway, and the show is as good a reason as any to break up. It just depends on what was previously told or promised to the girlfriend or boyfriend. However dating two women at the same time, who don't know about each other, is a definite red flag!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 07, 2023 9:46 pm

Same bikini and hat as the post upthread.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr88lzaAS_2/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 09, 2023 2:01 am

Charity’s posted a tiktok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@charity.lawson/video/7230967391629446442

Also the f4 haven’t post but they have cleaned up their IGs to varies degrees.

Joey deleted a post and followed over 300 people
Dotun only unfollowed around 30 people
Aaron unfollowed around 50
Xavier is down 5 followers and deleted 4 or5 post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 10, 2023 3:51 am

Charity will be on The Jennifer Hudson show on Thursday/tomorrow. just FYI.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 10, 2023 3:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What bothers me is it appears to be a shorter season. Why? They would have known from the beginning and why did they do that?

Also the time change for me anyway is a incovenience. I'm not one to record anything because I won't have time to watch it.

It's as if they want poor ratings.

You would think with the changes with MF leaving, they'd want a huge success of a season.

How much of a shorter season is it? Andi's ended on the 9th and Kaitlyn on the 4th (who btw only had 2 HTD's and she didn't even go to their hometowns!) So did Charity's end like a week ago?

So 9pm is the new start time? Welp I might watch an hour and then watch the other hour on Hulu.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity