SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette hilarious! laugh out loud

How does Lisa talk?

@GuardianAngel This was the only clip I could find.  Her accent sounds so fake but it's either real or she's the best actress this show has ever seen  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Source

@Sprite Great!  Look forward to hearing your thoughts thumbsup

@ariwolf Solid guesses for the finalists.  

I agree with Jade as one of Wes' finalists and the other one would logically be Nella, BUT, in one of the trailers he makes a comment about "breaking the rules to be together" which makes me wonder if Angie comes back.  

It might also explain why are there are no betting odds out yet since having an eliminated contestant with the shortest odds would raise too many questions (though maybe Sportsbet just can't be bothered with it this year).

Angela/Amelia and Ellie/Aarthi would be ideal finalists for Ben and Luke - that would make two blondes, two brunettes, and we know how much TPTB love to have finalists with different coloured hair so the audience can tell them apart laugh out loud  

I'm not 100% sure it will work out that way though.  The Ellie storyline just seems a bit too contrived. He's obviously into her but maybe she flits back to Ben or something.  I think the Lead-swap was definitely a storyline TPTB wanted this season.

Also there seems to be a lot of dark hair the FRC. We don't see Ben's second finalist so that could easily be Amelia, but I think we see five other girls and none are blonde.  I'll draw the FRC SCs together and post them on the SC thread  yes

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:52 pm

@ariwolf I've only watched the first half of the first episode and Wes was already making me cringe and giving me creepy vibes. Yikes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:25 am

ariwolf wrote:just binge watched on shv, thanks for the link @Bobette!

not ready to lock in f1 yet, but i think ellie & aarthi are luke's f2, amelia & angela are ben's f2, and jade is one of wes' f2, but i wouldn't even know who to put as his other one. not at all surprised at the spoiler that he's already broken up with his f1, it's pretty awkward to watch all the women fight for luke and ben.

@ariwolf I think Ben's other finalist might be McKenna not Amelia.  Which would make her his F1, since Angela got the first date and has been way too visible to be F1, IMO.  McKenna got his second date - classic F1. Amelia I think is too similar to Angela in that their dates have been mainly physical.

They also only showed his "deep" conversation with McKenna and no kiss (though I expect they did).  That conveniently sets up a Physical v Intellectual contrast between Angela v McKenna, and he'd then have to go with intellectual to show that he's "grown" and "changed" since his model days, IMO.

Not that I think it matters - he's not genuinely into any of the girls, IMO.  Choosing another model would make it easy to fake (just pretend you're doing a shoot) but I don't know that he'll even bother to do that.  Putting together a post now with screencaps from the FRC previews - will upload soon yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:18 pm

@Bobette The way Lisa talks sounds fake to me! laugh out loud

What's the deal with Ben? Do we think he had good intentions but no one caught his eye or he wanted to get on the show because he just thinks he'll be famous? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:32 pm

@GuardianAngel I know right? But her accent hasn't cracked once. She really does talk like that. laugh out loud

Re: Ben, I get the feeling he aspires to be a Mike Cannon-Brookes type figure; a rich, dashing "good guy" trying to save the planet. He's mentioned his "wealth" several times on the show already. IMO he saw this as a signal boost to hook up business opportunities. I don't believe he needed any help meeting women. Still hung up on his ex too, it would appear. Might have been trying to make her jealous.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:04 am

@Bobette My first thought was also that he was there for business. He has zero need for help with getting women. Didn't know about the ex. That is also a possibility. He gets two birds with one stone show. Win/win.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:31 am

What episode are you up to, @Sprite?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:39 am

@Bobette The first. I didn't realize there would be a new episode practically each day. Here there is one a week. It's been so long since I watched an Aussie show that I forgot you guys do multiple each week.

I've been crazy busy the last month between work and family so I just haven't had time, but this weekend I am free so I will try to catch up...as long as they don't release more episodes. How many are there?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:30 am

@Sprite Five to date.  It used to only be two/week!  They're really racing through them - obviously want it wrapped up by Xmas.  It's been the worst season yet in the ratings, which is obviously why they waited till rating season was over for the year before dropping it.  

Makes you wonder why they bother, but Australian TV channels have to air 55% local content and the other shows they had pilots for earlier in the year all bombed.  This was a season of necessity, IMO.  They obviously got a good deal from the Vic govt - it's like one long ad!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:09 am

@Bobette Canada is the same way. They also require our TV stations to air 55% Canadian content. We haven't had a Bachelor season in ages and have only had 3. Only one Bette season, but 2 BIP. I have no idea how well they did. We do have our own version of the Amazing Race and Big Brother which are top performers for them.

They have had a couple of versions of AR which were entirely set in Canada, so an ad for Canada, but I don't think people minded because they did a great job showing parts of the country most people didn't know about.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:22 am

After finishing the first episode:

Wes still makes me cringe.
Luke is already so smitten with Ellie and the feeling appears mutual.
Ben I can't get a good read on him. Sometimes he comes off as a likable nerd and others, he seems as if he is above all of them.
Too many duck lips. (Why do they feel the need to make themselves look like that? Yuck!)
Lisa...I thought I was going to hate her, but I am actually finding her rather amusing. I'm sure she was cast as the villain and to stir the pot, and while she is giving them what they wanted, so far I am laughing at her sarcastic take on the situation. She kind of reminds me of a cartoon villain...Natasha of Boris and Natasha fame...down to the accent.

https://www.pinterest.ca/mulberrydesign/boris-badenov-and-natasha-fatale/

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 0772bb10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4txmBNCAXg8

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:30 am

And we're off.

Luke and Ellie rowing across the heart shaped lake. It was kind of endearing how bad he was at rowing and that he wanted to recreate a scene from the Notebook...with him as Ryan Gosling. It was cute how he taught her to chop wood and nice to give her that journal. They do seem to have stuff in common and the chemistry is still there.

Ben and Caitlin. Helicopter ride to some restaurant. The silence was deafening over dinner. We barely got to see any of this date. I want to know just how bad it was. I did enjoy him making fun of himself during his ITM describing the date. That Ben I liked.

Wes and Jade. She reminds me of Botticelli's The Birth of Venus.

https://www.italianrenaissance.org/botticelli-birth-of-venus/
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Bottic11

I really liked this date. It was the most normal date, one that I could see myself doing. Wes was good, until he starts talking about himself. He says the exact same thing to her, that he said the night before when talking to Holly or maybe it was Brea.

The group date. Hilarious that Ellie thinks that Luke invited her, but it was Ben...and Luke's reaction when he realizes! Awkward. Underwater photoshoot.  Holly trying to talk to Ben...Best fishes! Embarressed!

Ben naturally invites Ellie pack to his pad. His one on one conversations skills once again deserted him. (I expected him to be smooth and Luke to be the awkward one and that has not been the case thus far.) The sweating...WTH? You would think a guy who used to be a model would at least be able to fake his way through this kind of stuff. It's not as if he has to marry any of them! Ellie saved the day and got him talking, but it still felt off. She pretends as if she hasn't made up her mind between Luke and Ben, but she couldn't get out of there fast enough. No making out with him, just the generic hug.

Luke invites Aarthi. They were cute together. They bonded over having opposition to doing the show, but I don't see the same chemistry as he had with Ellie.

Wes invites Brea and Holly couldn't be happier because it's not her. giggling Wes confesses yet again that he hasn't dated or had sex. You would think all the women have heard this by now, but Brea is surprised. I feel she wanted to say "Bless you" as she tried to keep the shock from her facial expression. Naturally they hug it out. Is he going to kiss anyone or is that too close to sex? He is a weird one.

Holly accepting Wes's rose...I thought she was going to pass out. She and Ben are actually very similar. Neither can get a coherent, grown up sentence out. And Wes passed her a note after the RC. How high school.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
olive54321
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum