SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:20 pm

sorry but everytime I see her all I can think is Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3zehhda13037l6hga9bfnkjvgocsut36rnzaogetw&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:45 pm

I rather thought his match would have been Brea since they are both country types, but if the spark isn't there...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:06 pm

@leavers Same :yes:

@Sprite  I agree

Brea was 100% cast as a potential wifey for Luke IMO.  She works in the mining industry; Luke has friends in the same field.  Both are accustomed to country/remote living (there is NO WAY Ellie will move out bush with Luke, IMO) are emotionally intelligent, easy going, and seem mature for their age.

Here's what I think went down: Luke was blinded by all the fancy city girls.  Brea perhaps felt too familiar; too much like girls he could meet at home.  Can't blame him for wanting to try something different, but he's in for a life lesson about valuing surface over substance, IMO.

Meanwhile, TPTB needed to keep Brea around for as long as possible due to her likeable character and value as a narrator.  Ben was clearly never going to be interested in her (or any of them... but I digress) so by process of elimination she got shoved into Wes' stables.  

Wes, wracked with guilt after years of religious indoctrination, freaked out about the whole process and wanted to quit.  TPTB cut a deal with Brea: pretend to be interested in Wes, stick around till the end, and if we do another series of Bachelorette, you'll be on the shortlist.

Wes, relieved he wasn't actually going to have to go through with a real relationship, sent all the remaining girls home he might actually have been compatible with, and agreed to fake it with Brea, on the understanding everything was kept PG until the end.  Bonus crazy step mother content.  Roll tape!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:41 pm

Yes. I agree with that assessment.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
olive54321
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum