SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:32 am

Episode 10

Relationships "expert"

Ben says his final three "each bring something different to the table and I love different aspects of each connection that I've made" which sounds like something straight out of the Bachelor Handbook of Tropes.  

Not to be outdone, Ben says his time on the show has been a great experience and he's now with three amazing women who are "all very different".  It's almost at though the producers planned it that way, innit?

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 EPiuXA8

Aarthi and Luke

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Iag30w0

- Luke doesn't care about the cultural differences.
- Aarthi reminds viewers her parents are "not vibing" her appearance on the show. The producers have not yet fully exploited this yet and I'm skeptical TPTB would have let her go before milking it at MTP.
- Luke is confident taking things forward.

McKenna and Ben

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TivohdZ

- Very little discussion.  Ben reckons he prioritised other women on dates because he "there was less to explore because I knew there was something special there" with McKenna.   Uh huh.  Sure buddy.  I think it's more likely the shine has worn off the other two.

Amelia and Ben

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ObGB24r

- Ben reckons he's seen a side of Amelia which makes him question their compatibility.  Which side?  The front side? Back side?  I don't see you being compatible from any orientation I'm afraid.  
- Amelia says it's been hard and she's made some personal progress.  Nothing about Ben.
- Ben makes reference to this "unspoken connection" he claims has been there from the start. I have not seen any evidence of said connection. I think there's only one thing Ben would consider connecting with.  Actually, there's two of them and they're hard to miss.
- Miss Compatibility tells Ben he needs a "mature mental equal, and I don't see Amelia being that person".  LOL burn.

Ellie and Luke

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JBldOKJ

- She's so happy to have met Luke.  He's brought her out of her shell.  Bla bla bla.  She'll be happy with the win but isn't into Luke, IMO.

Angela and Ben

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8p6E1oH

- "It's been an up and down process so it will be interesting", she says.  Very little time spent on these two.  Even the editors are bored.

Lana and Luke

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 14isIIg

- Lana says she's drawn to Luke's whole personality and he's very genuine; actually took interest.  She feels safe around him and he's very good looking.
- Luke says Lana is genuine and caring and has inner strength
- Lana's daughter is brought up and Luke said he's keen to have kids and if they were together he would treat her daughter like his own.  Good lad.
- No mention is made of the sizeable age gap.  If she was destined to be F1 I expect more would have been made of this but as an F2, an obstacle is not needed.

Wes and Brea

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 55LWvXg

- Brea says the roadblock for him is his "living situation" and whether she's allowed to sleep over.  I think there might be a few bigger issues than that but anyway.
- Wes is asked how he's going to compromise and he says "I don't know".  He seems checked out of the whole process, reminiscent of Thomas at this same point last season.
- Compatibility expert says the relationship seems "unplanned" which seems like a polite way of saying "doomed". She says for the relationship to work they would need to be "under the same roof".  Wes' hackles immediately go up.  
- She's hearing a lot of compromise from Brea and none from Wes.  Yup.  He just doesn't want a real human girlfriend, IMO.

Cocktail Party

The stylist appears to have dusted off Alesia's style guide from last season and applied it to Brea.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 QyieV8W

Brea is doing all the talking to keep the storyline between these two moving.  Wes offers a grunt and a shrug and is dead weight at this point.  TPTB should have made him leave when he chose her, IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1hhzZdM

With the show approaching peak boredom, TPTB decide to stir things up with a spot of dRaMa.  Eliie tells Luke one of his girls "doesn't have the nicest things to say... about you... and other girls... and... things".

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ELiJzYZ

Aarthi is thrown unceremoniously under the bus.  "She just needs to make it to the end". "She can't wait for her DMs to blow up". Weak acting from Ellie, whose allegations are not backed by anything we've seen.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Yf1p752

Ben gives McKenna a premature rose, taking her straight through to the finals.  The music erupts, F1-style. "Sparks are flying, fires are burning", claims Ben.  I squint up my eyes but still fail to see said sparks.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 QoKfFYb

Rose Ceremony

Luke - Lana, Ellie
Ben - Angela

Amelia's not happy.  She puckers her lips in disapproval then exits stage left.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 5tSQd7W

Luke takes Aarthi aside.  I'm waiting for him to ask the producers for an extra rose to take three to the finals but it doesn't happen.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8T0FYpL

Source: Tenplay Episode 10
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:07 pm

Episode 11

Meet the Families

Ben

In a totally-not-awkward-nor-designed-to-create-tension move, the boys will be meeting all family members of both girls at the same time.  Ben's brothers seem nice and normal.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8sYvCR2

Ben however has resorted to just straight up acting at this point IMO.  He's not interested in either girl, and has not been genuinely interested in any of the women all season, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ZcAUPlI

"I've never been happier".  "I'm over the moon" Ben says, in a monotone voice with minimal expression.  Should have taken a few more acting lessons to pull that one off I think.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 AScUxuz

Conversation turns to McKenna and of course the word DEEP cannot fall out of Ben's mouth fast enough.  He throws in a few cliches ("home is not a place; it's a person") which don't help.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I2vR4td

Angela has brought a childhood friend who appears to have escaped from the set of MAFS.  She shames Ben into saying nice things about Angela.  So heartfelt and convincing... not.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9tfeuBn

Luke

Luke says he can envision himself with both his final two and that is at least believable.  I have come to really like Lana.  She comes across as authentic (despite the fake lips etc...)

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 AziuthI

Luke meets his girls at Botanicah and some words are spoken but I'm distracted by the plants Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f60d   Ellie and Lana's relos say nice things about him while I'm busy googling philodendron varieties.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 BSP2qrX

Luke chats to his family.  He says Lana is kind and offers him the chance to be a step dad while Ellie is "carefree and a free spirit" and I pretty much predicted this bit word for word laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 IxqSclL

Wes

Wes is meeting with step mum baby whom he describes as "a very faith-filled woman".  Wes discusses with her "the difficulties of dating in the non-Christian world" and she says she's been "worried" about him.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 K0KsxeE

Baby thinks everything is going too fast and doesn't want him to have a relationship with a "non-Christian". It's becoming increasingly clear why Wes has no relationship skills.  She's treating him like a child of 3, not 33.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gv65mzt

Brea meets with her family and cries while describing her relationship with Wes.  And they're not happy tears.  She explains how she's the one making all the compromises. Brea's mum is rightfully pissed off.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Qw3XMFX

Brea's sister is understandably concerned that when Brea goes to visit Wes, she'll have to stay in an air B&B, not at his place.  Before he has a chance to talk, Baby snaps "do you have a problem with that??"

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 UGzXxpd

Baby doesn't see it as a problem and "as far as all that intimacy and physical stuff, it's way too soon to worry about that".  No wonder Wes is so messed up.  Well done Baby, you've successfully brainwashed your son.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 T1siBqe

"Wes is a Christian boy - always has been - and this girl needs to accept him the way he is", she opines.  Wes has still not uttered a word.  Can you call child protective services on a stepmother if their son is an adult? laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 J9rudx0

Wes says in voiceover, "I'm so greatful to have Baby here to help me express my thoughts" when what I think he means is "Baby has been telling me what to think my whole life and isn't about to stop now"

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 23lPiyw

Baby accuses Brea of "trying to get Wes to lower his standards" and I'm sorry ma'am but that is just straight up rude and I wonder how many times Wes has tried to date over the years and Baby has ruined it.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Brd5a1c

This pairing is ridiculous.  Baby tries some one-on-one gaslighting and essentially tells Brea her values are irrelevant.  Who's going to celebrate this couple at the FRC?  Do us a favour and get rid of them now.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2qjlFeN

Preview for the final episode.  I got the dresses mixed up for Ellie and McKenna, and it is Brea in orange.  Did they make her wear a dark wig for the earlier previews?  If so well played  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 IUD9ZjR
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Dhf7zeE
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 DL3YXGh
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 PBcMKyD
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 F2R75v2

Source: Tenplay Episode 11
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:50 pm

@Bobette Baby? A grown woman? That alone is a crime. Shades of Pilot Pete's terror of a mom and another man destined to die alone.

Thanks for the recap.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:52 pm

@Sprite I actually feel sorry for Wes now after getting a clearer picture of how he was raised.  He's been indoctrinated, IMO.  Baby was saying a lot of "Wes is this" and "Wes doesn't want that" and the guy couldn't get a word in edgewise.  She treats him as a religious artifact rather than an adult male with thoughts and feelings and... uhh... desires of his own.  

I get the sense that going on this show was his attempt to break free of his parents, and Baby's even followed him here to ruin it.  Do Christians have an equivalent of Rumspringa?  If so, Wes needs to do that.  Go wild for a year or so, explore everything life has to offer then if you still want to retreat back into your ivory tower at least you know the alternative.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:08 am

@Bobette Yes, I was feeling sorry for him too. He needs a strong woman to throw his hormones in gear and who would stand up to mommy dearest and wrest him away somewhere far away from her. It blows my mind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:54 am

@Sprite if you get to Episode 11 I'd love to hear your take on Baby.  Suspect it would be appropriately scathing Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:10 am

Episode 12

No mucking around tonight.  After a quick beer with Osher it's straight to the FRC.  

Luke

Ellie says everything has happened so "effortlessly".  Hmm, yes well it has certainly come across that way, if by effortless you mean you haven't put in any effort.  She still seems "meh" about Luke to me.  Can't see it lasting and it will be her who dumps him, I expect.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CbCe6fJ

Lana says Luke is grounded and genuine and makes her feel safe.  Eeek.  "If Luke doesn't choose me I think I'd be speechless".  Double eeek.  Suspect a producer was in hear ear telling her she's the one.  I hear they do that a lot.  More post-dump tears that way.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1BP7Vmn

Blimey.  Luke is laying it on REALLY thick.  He's never felt like this about anyone.  "I don't think you'll ever understand how wondrous you are in my eyes; your soul glows and no words do you justice".  Tone it down a bit mate; you're the Lead here, not her!

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ZjkkxAp

Ellie says she's never felt so sure of anything. Her heart is exploding with happiness.  I still see no evidence of these alleged pyrotechnics.  Luke is talking about spending the next 60 years with her.  "I know Ellie feels exactly the same way", Luke says.  I give it 6 months.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 6ZAGmp3
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E9GZc6N

Ellie then cries to a producer. "I just feel like so many people deserve this... like Lana".  Weird thing for an F1 to say.   Suspect  I am reminded of her comment at the dinner party when she said she knew if it didn't work out with Luke she'd be fine, and revise my estimate down to 3 months.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3rEkMyo

Luke trots off to dump Lana.  They've parked her sitting on a bench next to a bunch of geese.  No flowers.  No adornments.  Surely Lana knows she's not the one.  He starts his speech and she says she might just go and she doesn't think she's ready to hear it.  Yeah, she knows.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 YRHVVpH

He says nice things to her but it's got to sting.  She thanks him for unlocking something inside her and says she's ready to be vulnerable again.  She walks off and is attacked by the flock of geese.  WTF producers?!  Ellie gets bouquets and Lana gets GEESE?!  Booo!  #justiceforlana

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8GrXceX
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 UEIi3TL

Luke says he feels sh*thouse about it all.  The producers chase her with cameras to get their money shot.  Can't let all those tears go to waste!  Lana says she feels embarrassed and stupid.  Aww.  She really was invested IMO.  Somehow I don't think we'd be seeing tears if Ellie were F2....

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3Lz6EuP

Ben: Part I

Angela is super-confident.  "McKenna's a nice girl but she's not the one for Ben".  She calls him "hubby" and thinks they're going to be "couple goals".  "Ben and Ange take over Melbourne".  It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.  She's primed and ready for the dump.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SJ1lqtD

The dumping occurs and her mouth literally falls open in disbelief laugh out loud  She expresses her shock at not being F1.  "No disrespect to McKenna, but I think Ben has made a huge mistake".  Just as well you mean no disrespect!  Angela belongs on MAFS, and that's not a compliment.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SGbkesm

Wes

Brea says "Wes has a lot of qualities that I haven't seen in a guy before".  Yeah, NO KIDDING!   cantstopl  There's a good reason for that.  If everyone was as hungup on sex as he is the human race would have died off long ago.  She wants to hear Wes say he'll meet her half way.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 P3O8EVn

Wes has written a little sermon speech.  "We come from different worlds". "We live 2500kms apart".  "I'd like this relationship to be one that defied the odds.  Sorry buddy I checked the Sportsbet numbers before watching this episode and the odds are not in your favour.  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 X3934Ds

Brea says some words too.  She's heard too many excuses and not enough compromises.  The door's open, but he's not doing enough.  A gust of wind blows up and trashes the set.  I can only assume it's the butterfly effect from Baby screaming in anger that someone dared reject her son.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JmPbqk7

Wes asks what he could do to meet her half way.  Brea brings up sleeping arrangements and says she's willing to compromise on sex but wants to at least share a bed.  Wes says he was going to go to Cairns and "be in your caravan" and I quickly add this to my list of favourite euphemisms.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8CLjbA0

Brea says that still doesn't answer the question about her going to Sydney.  Wes says he doesn't think it would be comfortable in his single bed but what I think he really means is that as a staff member of hillsong, he probably lives in college accommodation, where sleepovers are verboten.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4tr4ybu

Anyway, Wes says he appreciates her keeping the door open but for his own sake, he's closing it and hallelujah to that.  Someone on Twitter suggested he only came on this show to boost his profile and attract more people to hillsong. If so I think they will find it has had the opposite effect.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SKX5nWn

Brea throws off her heels and makes a flat-footed, walking speech to camera about how she's never stood up for herself before and put her own needs first and my my wouldn't this make a great intro package for Bette.  If Ch 10 are desperate for local content in 2024 we may see Brea again...

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 XzI4AWJ

Ben: Part II

Like Brea, McKenna appears to be wearing a dress made out of dismembered wetsuits.  Whatever this new style is, it's not very flattering to the female form.  Ben starts making his speech and I'm waiting for it.  The one word I'm confident will be spoken... and there it is!  DEEP!  Bingo cantstopl  

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Myuamrg

I like McKenna and it's a shame Ben's still hung up on his ex IMO and probably ghosted her as soon as filming was over.  As I said before I think he needs to either try to reconnect with his ex or go to some counselling to get over her once and for all.  He seemed closed off all season, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 RqlvMzE
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 EmacNN8

And so ends another season.  @olive54321 You were right about pretty much all your predictions.  Well done.  I thought TPTB would use the same formulas and editing tricks they used to, but it seems they can't be bothered any more.  Note to self for next season: Don't over think it.  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SuU0SLf
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2zvhEYz

Source: Tenplay Episode 12
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:21 pm

@Bobette Thanks for the recap. Sounds a bit anticlimactic. I guess there is no AFTR for updates?...even though we know.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:07 pm

luke should've been a solo lead imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:16 pm

ariwolf wrote:luke should've been a solo lead imo
i agree he was the best lead of the three
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:22 pm

@bobette I just had a chance to catch up on the finale. You are spot on about the personalities of these men, though. I feel bad for McKenna. I think Ben was most into Angela but not enough to pick her. He probably knew it wasn't going to last with any of them so he picked the most understanding woman who is least likely to make this messy and call him out publicly. You know Angela would have to outted him for playing with her feelings if he had picked her and then ghosted her right after.

I do think Luke and Ellie will last as long as his romanticized and idealized rose-colored view of her doesn't fade. Although I could easily see it going the way you say as well.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:38 pm

@olive54321 I suspect Luke will find Ellie to be too high maintenance and superficial before long.  Looking at their Instagrams tells the story.  His pics are rough, unfiltered, genuine, family and friends-orientated.  Hers are posed, sponsored, filtered, selfie- and brand-oriented.  

Perfect example: Luke posted a pic of them diving.  Even on a boat wearing a snorkel, she's posing.  She didn't repost it on her own wall, only as a temporary story, and selected the second frame, where her face is more visible.  She comes across as a self-centred princess to me. 

Unless Luke is willing to worship her like her father does, move to her hometown, give up his job and leave his friends and family behind to become President of the Ellie Fanclub I can't see it lasting. I hope he wakes up soon. He's a decent guy and she's using him for exposure, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Um9StxJ

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 S8NGKCc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
olive54321
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum