SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:42 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:32 am

Billysmom wrote:So might one draw from this that Leslie was indeed the frontrunner upon arrival, ie before the "watershed moment" (which I think involves the MTF as well)....??

Also wondering what everyone's thinking Gerry was referring to as the  "amazing" thing/"something that never happened before" in his ET interview?

@Billysmom, from what we can see about the rooms up till now, it appears that way.

And which ET interview would you be referencing? Do you have a link?

I am trying to keep key things that  Gerry said (or were noted) AFTER filming ended, to maintain real-time perspective. Was Gerry told that this amazing thing had never happened before in the franchise, or was it an amazing thing that never happened to him personally before.?
Thanks. Smiley

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:07 pm

RizBiz wrote:
Billysmom wrote:So might one draw from this that Leslie was indeed the frontrunner upon arrival, ie before the "watershed moment" (which I think involves the MTF as well)....??

Also wondering what everyone's thinking Gerry was referring to as the  "amazing" thing/"something that never happened before" in his ET interview?

@Billysmom, from what we can see about the rooms up till now, it appears that way.

I am trying to keep key things that  Gerry said (or were noted) AFTER filming ended, to maintain real-time perspective. Was Gerry told that this amazing thing had never happened before in the franchise, or was it an amazing thing that never happened to him personally before.?
Thanks. Smiley

I'm guessing Billysmom meant this ET interview.  Note how he talks about the Kathy/Faith 'controversy'.

https://www.etonline.com/interview-the-golden-bachelor-gerry-reveals-why-fans-will-be-amazed-by-his-finale-exclusive-214637
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:17 pm

@RizBiz I think he said it never happen before..(Jesse did too) I am wonder when Leslie told him that they ask her if they had sex!? Maybe? Just guessing…IMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:54 pm

luvstx wrote:
RizBiz wrote:

Thanks. Smiley

I'm guessing Billysmom meant this ET interview.  Note how he talks about the Kathy/Faith 'controversy'.

https://www.etonline.com/interview-the-golden-bachelor-gerry-reveals-why-fans-will-be-amazed-by-his-finale-exclusive-214637

In this interview Gerry talks about the ending having something that’s never happened before. He also uses the word “moving” to describe it. That leads me to believe it’s something good??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:08 pm

Personally, I thought that Gerry's comments about the ending being 'amazing' was him repeating the party line (he even mentions that Jesse said it was amazing). I'll venture a guess that he and his F1 have a lovely moment where they both commit themselves to each other but chose not to do an engagement without their families around.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
RizBiz wrote:

Thanks. Smiley

In this interview Gerry talks about the ending having something that’s never happened before. He also uses the word “moving” to describe it. That leads me to believe it’s something good??

Does anybody want to throw out some ideas as to what could possibly be 'moving' but has also never happened before?
Here's one I thought of. Just throwing it out there.

That a Golden Rose would be handed out as the final rose, rather than a red one.
The Golden Rose that was under a glass dome on the WTA. A rose that won't wither?
That's never happened before.

(Possibly not so 'amazing ' to us, but you know how they like to embellish to entice the viewers. "THE most shocking rose ceremony ever!' Etc. )

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:41 pm

[quote="sdmom"]
frajosfanofchris wrote: ......

Leslie opened the door

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_5212

Any hotel matching experts out there?

Is the dark picture above - with Leslie in a narrow striped dark top - possibly a nighttime visit to see Gerry ?
Leslie has been shown to be outgoing/bold - often leading the group (dancing on night one), meeting Gerry for group dates -at the front of the group, her dance moves on the talent show ...
Perhaps she is missing Gerry .... She seems to be outside - going in ... because of the plant being near her.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:20 pm

@CHO
I think this is her suite. From what I have gleaned, many of the rooms have a balcony/verandah facing the volcano. Those verandahs have large planter pots on them.
Depending on where her quarters are - in which building - would determine how large her balcony/verandah is.
From my first guess, it appears that she was looking over the railing and then turns to answer the knock on the door.
I would think this is Gerry coming to break it off, or her LCD which becomes the break-up.
IMO, After he does actually break it off with her, he is seen crying on the staircase.
Gerry is seen crying with Jesse after the break-up, in some sort of main floor, open air lobby area, as there are cars parked close by in the background.

Your guess is as good as mine at this point. no idea

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:32 pm

I agree with @CHO that it appears that Leslie's outside. The window that we see seems to be looking inside where there's a light on. It feels like she's out in the dark with a plant or tree behind her and then she moves to the right. Maybe to a door? I'm guessing that they're not showing us either of the ladies when Gerry's actually knocking on their door because it would be too easy to figure out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:06 pm

Gerry in the ivory or white shirt seems to be knocking on the door when it's still light out - that's why I couldn't figure the above dark picture out. Leslie seems to be in the light blue pants and top outfit for the fantasy suite evening portion. I suppose it could be her saying good night after the last chance date - walking back inside to her place after saying good night outside.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:39 pm

Just catching up. Great sleuthing everyone! laughlaughlaugh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218