SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:09 pm

sdmom wrote:
luvstx wrote:They are dragging the goodbye out. Brutal.

Is it in Leslie’s room?

It was kind of odd. I thought he was breaking up with her during their LCD. but he didn’t. Just left with the very strong sense he wouldn’t pick her at the FRC. He leaves, cries on those stairs, and then decides to go and break up with her. And she was reallyangry
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:13 pm

So they didn’t show daytime for both women’s LCD?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:13 pm

luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:
luvstx wrote:They are dragging the goodbye out. Brutal.

Is it in Leslie’s room?

It was kind of odd. I thought he was breaking up with her during their LCD. but he didn’t. Just left with the very strong sense he wouldn’t pick her at the FRC. He leaves, cries on those stairs, and then decides to go and break up with her. And she was reallyangry

Oh wow! Thanks for adding that detail.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:15 pm

sdmom wrote:So they didn’t show daytime for both women’s LCD?

I don’t think they had them
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:16 pm

Leslie on the hot seat is tough. Really sad. But she looks stunning! Seemed liked they dragged out her talk with Jesse. Next up Gerry
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:17 pm

They don’t need to bring Gerry out!! She said what she wanted to that night! STOP ! Jmo
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:20 pm

Wow! Theresa must have put a really good mojo on him that changed his mind overnight. It sure look like he was going to send her home before the fantasy suite. Mama got some sugar on that thang. Just that part wears off.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:32 pm

RizBiz, we didn’t see the blue dress but Leslie referred to it while talking to Gerry. Said it $6000! Didn’t look it. Picked it because it matched thei blue eyes. To me it looked like a cheap prom gown.

Now….on to the finale. Will their be a twirl????
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:40 pm

I just finished the part where Gerry should have told her. That's almost as bad as basically telling her she was the one on her FD. This is not good drama. It's excruciating for Leslie and everyone watching.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:43 pm

No twirl and I didn’t love her dress but it was a lovely finale.

And I was right that his family was there!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:47 pm

luvstx wrote:RizBiz, we didn’t see the blue dress but Leslie referred to it while talking to Gerry. Said it $6000!  Didn’t look it. Picked it because it matched thei blue eyes. To me it looked like a cheap prom gown.

Now….on to the finale. Will their be a twirl????

Thanks. Just like we thought.
No blue dress because of the break-up but TPTB needed to show it in the previews to keep people guessing.
I have been checking on the FB GB page tonight and the commentary is  The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 2254279460 MOST people are shocked and didn't see it coming. The majority thought it would be Leslie. (Which shows that many don't read RS or the spoilers)

But $6K ?? Wow! Did she say she paid for it?
I thought that the show picked the FRC dresses??

OK thanks to those for  posting updates. And for the fellow sleuthers who figured it out before RS.  :detective
I will watch it tomorrow.
Got to run.
ETA, Just read your comment @luvstx GOOD for your Gut Instinct about the family!

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:50 pm

My non spoiled friends thought Leslie was the F1, they are shocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218