SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:54 pm

Leslie didn’t say she paid for the dress. Just said she had picked a $6000 dress in blue to match eyes and that she had written her vows after the FSD
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:09 am

So what’s the history - making event?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:19 am

@sdmom they are getting married on tv on January 4.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:20 am

And it will be televised!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:20 am

Congrats to Garry & Theresa! They seem very happy so I wish them all the best.

I've been watching Bachelor/ette shows since Trista's season and this was the worst breakup with a f2 that I can remember. It was gut wrenching to watch. I had to agree with everything Leslie told Gerry and wish he could see that it didn't have to be that way. I really hope that any future lead watching this will realize that they don't have to share so much with their final two.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:26 am

@albean99 I will agree with you on this being one of the toughest F2 goodbyes ever. I also felt that TPTB really dragged out Leslie's time on stage both without and with Gerry present. It was brutal.

Other F2 goodbyes that were very tough: Nick Viall and Andi (he was so hurt and angry), JoJo and Ben (first time 2 ILYs had been uttered), Becca and Blake (he was devastated) and, of course, Molly and Jason.

And one F3 breakup that was a killer: Reid and Jillian!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:40 am

luvstx wrote:@albean99 I will agree with you on this being one of the toughest F2 goodbyes ever.  I also felt that TPTB really dragged out Leslie's time on stage both without and with Gerry present.  It was brutal.

Other F2 goodbyes that were very tough:  Nick Viall and Andi (he was so hurt and angry), JoJo and Ben (first time 2 ILYs had been uttered), Becca and Blake (he was devastated) and, of course, Molly and Jason.

And one F3 breakup that was a killer:  Reid and Jillian!!

Rachel Lindsay and Peter K. Didn’t she say it took three hours?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:09 pm

I still put Leslie first because of what he said to her on their FD, the fact that he was miserable on her LCD and still didn't tell her, and then came back. I'm also including her time on ATFR because she was clearly still hurt and emotional. This is also because of how I felt watching it. I've felt bad for many a f2 and some f3 (Faith for sure) but like I said, this one was gut wrenching, probably due to her past and how that impacted her. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:11 pm

albean99 wrote:I still put Leslie first because of what he said to her on their FD, the fact that he was miserable on her LCD and still didn't tell her, and then came back. I'm also including her time on ATFR because she was clearly still hurt and emotional. This is also because of how I felt watching it. I've felt bad for many a f2 and some f3 (Faith for sure) but like I said, this one was gut wrenching, probably due to her past and how that impacted her. JMO of course.

Can certainly agree with this. Her ATFR time was really tough to watch. Her age and wisdom allowed her to express her feelings better (and, hence, had more impact) than her younger F2 counterparts.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:46 pm

Andy Baldwin's breakup with F2 at the FRC was a real gut wrencher. She just stood there and said NUTH-ing. Then got back in the limo and laid across the back seat, again in total silence.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:51 pm

https://people.com/see-the-vintage-inspired-engagement-ring-golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-gave-to-theresa-nist-exclusive-photos-8409548

I missed them not showing Gerry picking out the ring!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:26 pm

Again the most fun for me is to sleuth with my friends here bestbud!

Until next time!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218