SELECT CONTENT

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Jeepers Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why is Ben Higgins getting so much air time?

He wants Jesse’s job!!
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:03 pm

There's no way Ben's getting Jesse's job unless Jesse didn't want to keep it. Jesse's doing such a great job and he's empathetic which I find refreshing from the host.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:27 pm

@Jeepers I love Susan! I have to admit, my first instinct with her was Kris Kardashian...yuck, but now she reminds more of Joanne Worley from Laugh In...for those old enough to remember.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:33 pm

Was Ben's wife there? anyone see her?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:35 pm

Jolena wrote:

No she wasn’t
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:42 pm

Was anyone else surprised how the producers dressed Theresa as a bride ? Veil and all ? IMO A nice long dress with a beautiful bouquet and maybe a diamond clip in an up do hairstyle would have been more age appropriate for a 70 year old., but that's JMHO. Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:54 pm

ITA about Susan. She did a great job and could be getting some gigs in the future.  Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 4256136633

Joey looked very good and I love the teal color he's been wearing. He did look happy! Looking forward to his season.

Overall, the wedding was nice and I'm going to hope for the best for the happy couple. blowkiss

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:12 am

Add me to the Susan fan-girl club. Could have done without the other golden girls hosting. Still waiting for the wedding part to air but from the pictures, I agree, her dress was too much, especially the veil.

That said, I think they are a lovely couple. It's true that at their age (and my age) you look for different things. I hope they both found what they need and will be very happy for the rest of their lives.

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Samuel10Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Samuel10 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Family10Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Samuel15Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:15 am

I loved watching the wedding last night!!

Gerry and Theresa seem genuinely happy and in love and both families seem very happy for them. The drama post-show probably had some truth in it but I think the producers made it worse by not letting Gerry tell all of his truths on air.

Loved seeing BN folks there…my daughter and I kept calling their names out when we saw them in the background. No Sean’s and Catherine , right? Ryan always looks like he’d prefer to be anywhere but at these BN events but loves trista so shows up. No Joe and Serena, right? Given their podcast, I was surprised.

Didn’t love the proposal but that’s tv for you. I wish them well but think it’s not likely we will see them married.

I thought Kathy did a fantastic job hosting!! Charity, not so much.

Too little of Faith…doesn’t seem like Golden Bachelorette will be hers. My daughter thinks Leslie was there b3cause she wants that gig. I hope she doesn’t get it.

Also agree with whomever said the ladies’ dresses weren’t that notable.

All in all, a true guilty pleasure watch. And it helped remind me how much I enjoyed the season.

On to Joey!!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:44 am

Jeepers wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I thought that is who he was dancing with?

No she wasn’t

I thought that is who he was dancing with?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:58 pm

All the Bachelor nation attendees at the golden wedding...

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/all-the-bachelor-nation-stars-at-gerry-turner-theresa-nists-wedding/

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:13 pm

No Lowe's at the wedding. Probably turned it down since they were extremely busy and traveling before Christmas and have been pretty quiet since.

Speaking of them though, there were parts of this wedding that reminded me of theirs. In particular the boudoir photo shoot. Those ladies all looked really good.

Did anyone notice the wardobe malfunction with Theresa?

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Samuel10Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Samuel10 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Family10Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Samuel15Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

+16
suzq
Fleurdesel
gurlbrit
Linds911
pavalygurl