SELECT CONTENT

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by provenceguy Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:32 pm

I'm glad that the couple is happy and that Theresa no doubt felt beautiful. But I thought that dress and veil looked ridiculous on her.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:41 pm

@Jolena @Jeepers Could have sworn Jessica was there with Ben Higgins as there was an interview with both of them. Perhaps Ben was there as a fill-in for Jesse, should he have had to leave right away. He's always been thought of as a golden boy with the franchise.

Did anyone notice the champagne flutes gifted to Theresa were different than the ones she had on her registry? I checked and her registry had some that were more conventional with a more defined stem. Also, did you notice that Gerry mouthed "it's real this time" when he walked down the aisle? Guess he had a practice run when everyone was seated but before the music played?

The wedding was fun - regardless of all the filler (dress fitting, fake Christmas dinner with both families, bachelorette party ad nauseam). I enjoyed seeing all of Bachelor nation. I have mixed feelings on the potential longevity of Theresa and Gerry but does it really affect me? NO! I will say that I feel Gerry is getting a higher quality person than Theresa is - namely because of what came out after the show aired with a former flame. But that could have been producer and PR manipulation more than Gerry not being transparent. I thought it interesting that Hannah Brown, a former bachelorette was not invited - her star has certainly fallen within BN. Yet, she appears to be very successful with her endeavors.

I wish them well. And to whomever commented that Kathy was a natural host - spot on. She and Susan really showed who they are last night - very fun people. After Ellen's shyness at the bachelorette party photo shoot, I felt she shot down her opportunity to be the first golden bachelorette. You have to be comfortable with a certain amount of intimacy to carry the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:02 pm

@Norcalgal I believe I read that Hannah lost both a grandparent and her dog on NYE. Correct me someone if I misheard.

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Samuel10Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Samuel10 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Family10Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Samuel15Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:04 pm

Poor Hannah. I feel for her. My mom is in hospital again. Not how you want to start the new year.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:12 pm

@Sprite yes, Jesse mentioned that Brayden spoke with both Gerry and Theresa prior to the wedding to see if this was ok with them.  They reportedly said no problem.  I didn't mind it.  It seems quick but I am wondering if his experience surviving hours in the ocean when the ship he was on sank has made him grow up a bit.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:42 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Sprite yes, Jesse mentioned that Brayden spoke with both Gerry and Theresa prior to the wedding to see if this was ok with them.  They reportedly said no problem.  I didn't mind it.  It seems quick but I am wondering if his experience surviving hours in the ocean when the ship he was on sank has made him grow up a bit.

I think there’s more substance to Brayden than his edit ever lets us believe. However, I think Brayden was invited to the wedding with the “strong suggestion or encouragement” to propose. Was it a Neil Lane ring? I also found it interesting that Charity & Dotun announced their wedding date. Lots of “happy couple” news amidst a ton of Bach Nation break ups. I’m sceptical, so I think it was a bit manufactured. Jmo
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:11 pm

lipsis wrote:No Lowe's at the wedding. Probably turned it down since they were extremely busy and traveling before Christmas and have been pretty quiet since.

Speaking of them though, there were parts of this wedding that reminded me of theirs. In particular the boudoir photo shoot. Those ladies all looked really good.

Did anyone notice the wardobe malfunction with Theresa?

I missed it. What happened?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:19 pm

During the ceremony, one of the off shoulder straps on Theresa's dress became unattached in front. You could see it dangling down the back. However, for the bouquet toss, it had been reattached. Mindy must be a wedding planner extraordinaire!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:52 am

Their wedding was cute and fun. Way too many Bach Nation people though dizzy I may be biased but I prefer how SeanCat's wedding looked and turned out. The seating & flowers that is laugh out loud though I did like the bachelorette dresses'.! Theresa's dress was cute but I prefer her reception dress more! (Saw it in some articles & IG stories I'll see if I can find a picture.)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 8367-910 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 I_got_13 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:55 am

Oh yes Brayden proposing to Christina even if he got approval no would have been a better time and place but guessing it makes up for the mess of this BIP season ending laugh out loud

Charity and Dotun getting married next year..2025!? Gee I thought it would be this year! Wonder why so long? hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 8367-910 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 I_got_13 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:15 am

The engagement imo was def producer driven. For the life of me I cannot see Charity and Dotun together at all. She seems way more into him than he is into her. jmho Maybe he is just shy idk but that's just how he comes across to me .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:45 am

I just saw Ryan Sutters IG story and Trista is on there saying something about people throwing shade at her husband and putting words in his mouth about something that he said . Does anyone know what she's referring to? I havent seen anything about this incident. Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

+16
suzq
Fleurdesel
gurlbrit
Linds911
pavalygurl