SELECT CONTENT

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:01 am

jojo47 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@Sprite yes, Jesse mentioned that Brayden spoke with both Gerry and Theresa prior to the wedding to see if this was ok with them.  They reportedly said no problem.  I didn't mind it.  It seems quick but I am wondering if his experience surviving hours in the ocean when the ship he was on sank has made him grow up a bit.

I think there’s more substance to Brayden than his edit ever lets us believe. However, I think Brayden was invited to the wedding with the “strong suggestion or encouragement” to propose. Was it a Neil Lane ring? I also found it interesting that Charity & Dotun announced their wedding date. Lots of “happy couple” news amidst a ton of Bach Nation break ups. I’m sceptical, so I think it was a bit manufactured. Jmo

@jojo47 yes it was a Neil Lane ring. Here's the People article.

https://people.com/brayden-bowers-and-christina-mandrell-share-story-behind-her-engagement-manicure-exclusive-8422756


I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by jojo47 Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:29 am

gurlbrit wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@Sprite yes, Jesse mentioned that Brayden spoke with both Gerry and Theresa prior to the wedding to see if this was ok with them.  They reportedly said no problem.  I didn't mind it.  It seems quick but I am wondering if his experience surviving hours in the ocean when the ship he was on sank has made him grow up a bit.

I think there’s more substance to Brayden than his edit ever lets us believe. However, I think Brayden was invited to the wedding with the “strong suggestion or encouragement” to propose. Was it a Neil Lane ring? I also found it interesting that Charity & Dotun announced their wedding date. Lots of “happy couple” news amidst a ton of Bach Nation break ups. I’m sceptical, so I think it was a bit manufactured. Jmo

@jojo47 yes it was a Neil Lane ring.  Here's the People article.

https://people.com/brayden-bowers-and-christina-mandrell-share-story-behind-her-engagement-manicure-exclusive-8422756

Thank you @gurlbrit! Adds more fuel to my suspicions. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Posts : 3210
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:27 pm

More wedding footage by Raven.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYwh1N7Njwo


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  


“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71236
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:20 pm

Looking at the wedding from the footage taped by Raven, it seems almost quite "normal". I love seeing that, thanks for bringing it over!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 816
Join date : 2011-06-02
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:51 pm

@Jolena Maybe this? Gerry said he was the luckiest man alive to have found love with Theresa and Ryan mouthed to Trista - "Second luckiest man" which I interpreted to mean Ryan was the luckiest. IMO - much ado about nothing.

And I have to correct myself - I don't believe Ben Higgins wife was at the wedding. Don't know who the brunette was standing next to him when he was interviewed but I thought it was Jess and it wasn't. Maybe was Ashley Iaconniti?


Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 5265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:02 pm

Ben Higgins Reveals Why Wife Jessica Clarke Missed ‘Golden Wedding’: She’s ‘Crazy Busy’ With Work

Ben Higgins revealed the totally relatable reason his wife, Jessica Clarke Higgins, missed The Golden Wedding.

“She could not get off work because she runs a crazy busy skin clinic,” Ben, 34, wrote via his Instagram Story on Friday, January 5. “And she really cares about her clients and seeing them as often as they need!”
The former Bachelor noted that “like most of us after the holidays” it would’ve been “really hard to take another three days off work.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/why-ben-higgins-wife-jessica-clarke-missed-the-golden-wedding/


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  


“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71236
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Jolena Maybe this? Gerry said he was the luckiest man alive to have found love with Theresa and Ryan mouthed to Trista - "Second luckiest man" which I interpreted to mean Ryan was the luckiest. IMO - much ado about nothing.

And I have to correct myself - I don't believe Ben Higgins wife was at the wedding. Don't know who the brunette was standing next to him when he was interviewed but I thought it was Jess and it wasn't. Maybe was Ashley Iaconniti?

How ridiculous , If that's what it was all about some people are just instigators. Of course Ryan would say that sweet thing to his wife , he was the first lucky guy to marry the first bachelorette and im sure Trista ate that up.... Yes it probably was Ashley, Also didn't see Well's wife either and missing were Shawn and Catherine , Hannah, & Peter who I thought would be there. It was ok , a little boring at times and Teresa's wedding alfit ( veil and all) I wasen't a fan of. Will be interesting to see who the golden bachelorette will be.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4277
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 69
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:23 pm

https://screenrant.com/golden-bachelorette-disappointing-producer-update/

I wonder if they may not be happy with any of the ladies from Gerry's season or if the one they wanted turned them down?


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 17921
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by jojo47 Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:24 pm

Sprite wrote:https://screenrant.com/golden-bachelorette-disappointing-producer-update/

I wonder if they may not be happy with any of the ladies from Gerry's season or if the one they wanted turned them down?

I remember hearing awhile back somewhere that there would only be a G Bette if there was a quality pool of men to cast as contestants. This can’t be taken as actual ABC production fact, as it may have been hearsay. But perhaps this factors in as well.
jojo47
jojo47

Posts : 3210
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:01 pm

@jojo47 Good point. I would think it would be harder to get men of this age to try out for this type of show.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 17921
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by suzq Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:23 pm

I don't know who was sitting by Ben Higgins, but Ashley and Jared were seated at a different table than Ben was at the dinner reception.

suzq

Posts : 2771
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by suzq Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:57 pm

Maybe they can do another Golden Bachelor season since there are probably quite a few women who may want to be on it. I would also be happy to watch a spinoff show with the Golden Bachelor contestants -- they seem to promote Susan, Kathy, Leslie, Faith, April, etc. a lot. I'd love to see them get their own show.

suzq

Posts : 2771
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

+12
pavalygurl
Norcalgal
provenceguy
luvstx
lipsis
Jolena
Jeepers
albean99
southerngirlatheart
Sprite
jojo47
GuardianAngel
16 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum