SELECT CONTENT

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:29 pm

Molly Mesnick on her IG did a story saying that some of the people (did not want to name names) at the wedding were more interested in speaking and be seen with the more important people in the place then to "waste" time (sort of speak) talking with her (because she is not connected and an "oldie" I guess). But she did point out some of them whom she just met that were very nice like Dean and Caitlyn, the golden bachelorettes, Charity, Joey, Taysha, PilotRachel.
On another point, I do hope we can get a Golden Bachelorette before having another Golden Bachelor...!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:11 pm

For the inaugural contestants, I would think men would be flocking to them after seeing how much fun and attractive the ladies are. Fingers crossed every one of them, who wants a relationship, will find one in the coming year.

So if there are back-to-back golden bachelors, rather than a b'tete, then I'd be OK with that. Thinking that a TV appearance is a very nice audition to meet the ladies men of their dreams.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:39 pm

@Fleurdesel that’s just sad
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:17 pm

@Fleurdesel Don't they realize what goes around comes around and many of them will be old news to the newer bunch?

That's just plain rude. I wouldn't want to associate with them at all if they don't have the decency to get to know the 'older' cast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:22 pm

@Fleurdesel Not shocked by that at all. Most people go for followers so not unexpected that they attach themselves to those that can be of use to them. Sad, but true.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:25 pm

I just hope Kaity and Zach were kind. I think of them that way
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:45 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Molly Mesnick on her IG did a story saying that some of the people (did not want to name names) at the wedding were more interested in speaking and be seen with the more important people in the place then to "waste" time (sort of speak) talking with her (because she is not connected and an "oldie" I guess).  But she did point out some of them whom she just met that were very nice  like Dean and Caitlyn, the golden bachelorettes, Charity, Joey, Taysha, PilotRachel.  
On another point, I do hope we can get a Golden Bachelorette before having another Golden Bachelor...!

I saw Molly’s IG story too @Fleurdesel. She was trying to hold back, but it was apparent there were some she wasn’t impressed with. To add to your “nice” list, she also mentioned Trista & Ryan, Chris & Des, Raven, Ashley, Jade & Tanner. There may be some others I’m forgetting. She also made a point of saying she did meet everyone from BN, but there were some folks not interested in engaging her in any kind of conversation beyond the introduction. Not surprising, but sad.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:18 pm

Oh dear....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:23 pm

Hope the news isn’t as bad as feared. But I’m sure they haven’t had an easy time of it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:41 pm

That doesn't sound good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:36 pm

Supposedly they are still living in separate states - so this could be an update on that or it could be something else. Anyone else think ABC must have thrown a lot of money at them to marry so quickly?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gerry Turner & Theresa Nist - Golden Bachelor - Discusssion

+16
suzq
Fleurdesel
gurlbrit
Linds911
pavalygurl