SELECT CONTENT

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  Empty Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:16 am

Please use this thread to talk about body language analysis. Thanks! ❤
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:17 am

jello1592 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now that is a great picture!

ohhhh it is !!!!!!

Wasnt sure if/where I wanted to post this, but in a lot of pics with her and Ricky she seems to put her arm over his chest/belly. I think it showed that she was comfterble with him. Obviously she is not there yet with Ryan, but it is interesting body language to me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: San/Love sorry I posted this here. Please move it wherever you want it! It may be time for jello to go to bed!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Shelby Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:22 am

Thank you San! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:33 pm

I LOVE talking about body language! The body language on that first date is great! I also think that she may have been more cuddly/affectionate because there were so many people there and she wanted him to stay by her side. giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:59 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I LOVE talking about body language! The body language on that first date is great! I also think that she may have been more cuddly/affectionate because there were so many people there and she wanted him to stay by her side. giggling

I thought their body language was great in the still pics. Then i saw the twitvids. A lot of dancing where they're not looking at one another. I noticed right away because my DH does this and it bugs the heck out of me!! I think there were enough times when they "connected" to offset some of the distance i noticed.
I'd like to know everyone else's thoughts on the video as compared to the still shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 am

Still shots are a second in time and can be inconclusive. There are certain definitive shots that show a good comfort level, chemistry, etc. However, the setting they were in with the crowd watching the whole time and encouraging with no i timate moments won't give you a true read on whether their body language was a true read or playing for the crowd. The true read will be seeing them on the show in the private, intimate moments of the date when they were alone with just the regular bach camera crew at the dinner portion. So pics and the fact that he got the rose are promising but viewing the dinner portion of the date on the second episode without the crowd will be the more telling time to read body language.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 am

I think still pictures and screencaps can tell us a lot about how a lead might feel about a particular contestant. It doesn't tell us everything and it can be misleading, but when you compare screencaps of say the F4 there are times when it is obvious who the F1 will end being. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 am

Love_Me wrote:I think still pictures and screencaps can tell us a lot about how a lead might feel about a particular contestant. It doesn't tell us everything and it can be misleading, but when you compare screencaps of say the F4 there are times when it is obvious who the F1 will end being. JMO

:yes: It's always a shot of the leads face when they are looking at F1. I remember Ben's look of love at Courtney during her HTD wedding.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 pm

BL is hard to judge from still and yet even from clips like the season preview. Take DeAnna as an example, the promo shots showing her and Graham seemed to be on fire but in fact we all know how that ended. Their chemistry was undeniable and noticable even in stills but he was not her F1.

My 2 cents on these still with Ryan - she seems happy and pretty comfortable for a 1st date but it it looks like he is still getting used to the camaras. Pretty certain as the season progresses we'll see a different easy side to him.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:BL is hard to judge from still and yet even from clips like the season preview. Take DeAnna as an example, the promo shots showing her and Graham seemed to be on fire but in fact we all know how that ended. Their chemistry was undeniable and noticable even in stills but he was not her F1.
My 2 cents on these still with Ryan - she seems happy and pretty comfortable for a 1st date but it it looks like he is still getting used to the camaras. Pretty certain as the season progresses we'll see a different easy side to him.

Graham was her F1, Jesse was her default F1 choice. Deanna has made that repeatedly, and abundantly, clear. Their chemistry did denote her choice and where her feelings lay, even though it didn't work out.

However, I agree that chemistry can't be determined solely based on still photos. Moving film, comparison with others, taking into account the individual personalities, tells the true tale of who the lead will choose. Still photos are only a second in time, with a future second that can change everything.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 pm

This thread is going to be very interesting!

Somebody mentioned this somewhere on this thread that Emily lets her fans know stuff, but in a very discrete way. I wonder if she is going to be able to read in pre-show appearances and interviews

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:10 am

jello1592 wrote:This thread is going to be very interesting!

Somebody mentioned this somewhere on this thread that Emily lets her fans know stuff, but in a very discrete way. I wonder if she is going to be able to read in pre-show appearances and interviews
Yep it will be. Especially when it comes to certain things.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+31
moonchild
Archer23
Jeepers
Hotmomma
Fleurdesel