SELECT CONTENT

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by pbmax Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:25 pm

imsoluckywith5 wrote:Hi! I am new to the boards and have been having fun reading all the comments. I'm confused, though, on why there seems to be such agreement that Emily has such great chemistry with BHG. Based on 4 still photos and he gave her his hoodie? I thought the actually footage with Chris and Ryan were more conclusive. I thought she looked awkward with Chris and it was a little painful to watch them dance. If you notice he goes in for the kiss and she pulls her head right away. On the other hand, it seemed like her and Ryan were really attracted to each other in a respectful, the "crowd is literally at your feet" way. It will be fun to see how it realy all plays out!

True! True! It will be fun. That pic of them sitting and kissing remind me of another pic (Ali and Roberto, Portuguese) but let me hush. It could be with someone total off the radar.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 pm

imsoluckywith5 wrote:Hi! I am new to the boards and have been having fun reading all the comments. I'm confused, though, on why there seems to be such agreement that Emily has such great chemistry with BHG. Based on 4 still photos and he gave her his hoodie? I thought the actually footage with Chris and Ryan were more conclusive. I thought she looked awkward with Chris and it was a little painful to watch them dance. If you notice he goes in for the kiss and she pulls her head right away. On the other hand, it seemed like her and Ryan were really attracted to each other in a respectful, the "crowd is literally at your feet" way. It will be fun to see how it realy all plays out!
welcomesign Glad you are here!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Body language can sometimes be misleading, but I think basing it (conclusively)on four still photos is really jumping the gun. :hidingchair

I agree with Bloomers that you can't make an absolute parallel comparison between Emily's BL on her first date in front of the cameras, and what would be maybe her 15th or 16th date in front of them, a month later.

"People see what they want to see".

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:08 pm

ironcat wrote:Body language can sometimes be misleading, but I think basing it (conclusively)on four still photos is really jumping the gun. :hidingchair

I agree with Bloomers that you can't make an absolute parallel comparison between Emily's BL on her first date in front of the cameras, and what would be maybe her 15th or 16th date in front of them, a month later.

"People see what they want to see".

No need to hide! I love body langugage and facial expressions so I base a lot of my "likes" on it. If I am jumping the gun, then so be it! There is nothing else for me to do until May 14th!

High clap May 14th cannot come soon enough!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 pm

jello1592 wrote:Welcome!!! Arie (BHG) had a 1 on 1 date in Prauge, and these pics came out on Friday Smiley I'd say they have some good chemistry! Please continue to post your thoughts Smiley We love hearing them!

JMO but this one of them holding hands is odd to me...now I know it's just one pic of that moment but the way their holding hands "straight" especially Emily, if your into someone you hold them tighter, more closed...me and hubby do anyway! giggling Plus if you've seen SHA's Paige & Jeremiah hold hands, we do that too. :Jeremiah :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 pm

pbmax wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think still pictures and screencaps can tell us a lot about how a lead might feel about a particular contestant. It doesn't tell us everything and it can be misleading, but when you compare screencaps of say the F4 there are times when it is obvious who the F1 will end being. JMO

You right Love, if you know what you'll looking for. As for me I go into the brain. Now with Ryan I assume this is him, it's like he he but I'm not feeling it. She's hugging him but you feel the pulling away. I can't really explain it. Now with the other guy (BHG) look at how she is looking at him, you can see what she is feeling. Now whether he's F1 I don't know because events can happen to change the course of things, DeAnna 1-1. When filming is done and we hear what she has to say will determine that.

There were a lot of pictures, and we saw it with Ryan. I hope some of these help. Look how she molds herself into him and how she looks at him. I tried to find the picture, but in one of them, she is looking at him with dreamy eyes.

Edit to add: I will say that I think to a certain point that I believe Emily will try - she will put herself out there - with every date. She will hold hands, maybe rub their knee if they are telling her something distressing, etc. She is a mom and is used to comforting!
She will try, so we can't be misled on every little thing.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Lost17 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:Welcome!!! Arie (BHG) had a 1 on 1 date in Prauge, and these pics came out on Friday Smiley I'd say they have some good chemistry! Please continue to post your thoughts Smiley We love hearing them!

JMO but this one of them holding hands is odd to me...now I know it's just one pic of that moment but the way their holding hands "straight" especially Emily, if your into someone you hold them tighter, more closed...me and hubby do anyway! giggling Plus if you've seen SHA's Paige & Jeremiah hold hands, we do that too. :Jeremiah :

Look at her face, the smile. Now try to go in her head, imagine what she's thinking.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm loving these boots I'm wearing? Hugesmile

eta, Those boots are almost flat, and we know now that Arie is 6'2", so I"m calling foul on Emily being a foot shorter. More like 8 or 9 inches. :yes:

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Bloomers wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think still pictures and screencaps can tell us a lot about how a lead might feel about a particular contestant. It doesn't tell us everything and it can be misleading, but when you compare screencaps of say the F4 there are times when it is obvious who the F1 will end being. JMO

You right Love, if you know what you'll looking for. As for me I go into the brain. Now with Ryan I assume this is him, it's like he he but I'm not feeling it. She's hugging him but you feel the pulling away. I can't really explain it. Now with the other guy (BHG) look at how she is looking at him, you can see what she is feeling. Now whether he's F1 I don't know because events can happen to change the course of things, DeAnna 1-1. When filming is done and we hear what she has to say will determine that.

There were a lot of pictures, and we saw it with Ryan. I hope some of these help. Look how she molds herself into him and how she looks at him. I tried to find the picture, but in one of them, she is looking at him with dreamy eyes.

Edit to add: I will say that I think to a certain point that I believe Emily will try - she will put herself out there - with every date. She will hold hands, maybe rub their knee if they are telling her something distressing, etc. She is a mom and is used to comforting!
She will try, so we can't be misled on every little thing.

Thanks for bringing those over Bloomers :)

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Croatian food is wayyyy toooo gasssssyyyyy! Hugesmile
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

ironcat wrote:I'm loving these boots I'm wearing? Hugesmile

I love those boots she's wearing!!

My first reaction when I saw that smile was that she looked "smug", please with herself. But the stills of her with Ryan dancing also look good, so I really don't have a clue.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 pm

pbmax wrote:
Look at her face, the smile. Now try to go in her head, imagine what she's thinking.
She's thinking of the private date she'll be on with Ryan later on. Hugesmile giggling

Bloomers thanks for those pics, they are so gorgeous together! :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+31
moonchild
Archer23
Jeepers
Hotmomma
Fleurdesel