SELECT CONTENT

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:39 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:BL is hard to judge from still and yet even from clips like the season preview. Take DeAnna as an example, the promo shots showing her and Graham seemed to be on fire but in fact we all know how that ended. Their chemistry was undeniable and noticable even in stills but he was not her F1.
My 2 cents on these still with Ryan - she seems happy and pretty comfortable for a 1st date but it it looks like he is still getting used to the camaras. Pretty certain as the season progresses we'll see a different easy side to him.

Graham was her F1, Jesse was her default F1 choice. Deanna has made that repeatedly, and abundantly, clear. Their chemistry did denote her choice and where her feelings lay, even though it didn't work out.

However, I agree that chemistry can't be determined solely based on still photos. Moving film, comparison with others, taking into account the individual personalities, tells the true tale of who the lead will choose. Still photos are only a second in time, with a future second that can change everything.

:Smiley:

I recall the bathroom SC of Ali hugging/kissing CL's back from behind. I thought that was a very sensual shot and here it was part of the skit they were putting on and it didn't even air. That SC was intended to mislead and it worked on me.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Bloomers Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:57 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:BL is hard to judge from still and yet even from clips like the season preview. Take DeAnna as an example, the promo shots showing her and Graham seemed to be on fire but in fact we all know how that ended. Their chemistry was undeniable and noticable even in stills but he was not her F1.
My 2 cents on these still with Ryan - she seems happy and pretty comfortable for a 1st date but it it looks like he is still getting used to the camaras. Pretty certain as the season progresses we'll see a different easy side to him.

Graham was her F1, Jesse was her default F1 choice. Deanna has made that repeatedly, and abundantly, clear. Their chemistry did denote her choice and where her feelings lay, even though it didn't work out.

However, I agree that chemistry can't be determined solely based on still photos. Moving film, comparison with others, taking into account the individual personalities, tells the true tale of who the lead will choose. Still photos are only a second in time, with a future second that can change everything.

:Smiley:

I recall the bathroom SC of Ali hugging/kissing CL's back from behind. I thought that was a very sensual shot and here it was part of the skit they were putting on and it didn't even air. That SC was intended to mislead and it worked on me.

The problem with that was that the majority - by far the majority of the board! - went into the season head over heels in love with ChrisL, and so that picture looked like an F1 Fantasy Date scene to folks. It was a mindset.
To me, this is where spoilers become so very valuable. If you know in advance, you can save yourself a lot of heartache. :Nod:

Now, if we find out that Ryan - who we like already - is NOT F1, then we can adjust going into the season, and we won't get so upset as the season plays out. At least, that is the way I see it. :cutesmile!:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 pm

And it was 'spoiled' at that point that Chris L was the F1 - so it was easy to see things that weren't there, or at least interpret them to indicate he was F1 - just as Chantal's edit could've been interpretted as a F1 until about epi 5 (Costa Rica) when both Em and Chantal's edits shifted.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Bloomers wrote:
To me, this is where spoilers become so very valuable. If you know in advance, you can save yourself a lot of heartache. :Nod:

Now, if we find out that Ryan - who we like already - is NOT F1, then we can adjust going into the season, and we won't get so upset as the season plays out. At least, that is the way I see it. :cutesmile!:

ITA!! I really hope, for the sake of my own sanity, that we find out either from Ryan's friend or RS if he is not F1.... and preferably before his first 1 on 1. I'm so selfish. hehe

I am just happy that I already really like a contestant and I really like the lead. I also have faith in her ability to pick someone that would be good for her and Ricki. I liked Ben good enough but hated his season. There was no one for me to get excited about and I probably only watched about 30% of every episode. The way most the women acted was cringe-worthy. I can't wait to sit back and enjoy this season as a big fan of Emily and Ryan and whoever else tickles my fancy as the season progresses. I have a feeling BHG will also be one of these people.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 am

Love_Me wrote:I think still pictures and screencaps can tell us a lot about how a lead might feel about a particular contestant. It doesn't tell us everything and it can be misleading, but when you compare screencaps of say the F4 there are times when it is obvious who the F1 will end being. JMO

You right Love, if you know what you'll looking for. As for me I go into the brain. Now with Ryan I assume this is him, it's like he he but I'm not feeling it. She's hugging him but you feel the pulling away. I can't really explain it. Now with the other guy (BHG) look at how she is looking at him, you can see what she is feeling. Now whether he's F1 I don't know because events can happen to change the course of things, DeAnna 1-1. When filming is done and we hear what she has to say will determine that.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 am

Keep in mind that it was their very first date! I think that they (Emily and Ryan) have an even stronger connection now, assuming he is still around.

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 pm

pbmax wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think still pictures and screencaps can tell us a lot about how a lead might feel about a particular contestant. It doesn't tell us everything and it can be misleading, but when you compare screencaps of say the F4 there are times when it is obvious who the F1 will end being. JMO

You right Love, if you know what you'll looking for. As for me I go into the brain. Now with Ryan I assume this is him, it's like he he but I'm not feeling it. She's hugging him but you feel the pulling away. I can't really explain it. Now with the other guy (BHG) look at how she is looking at him, you can see what she is feeling. Now whether he's F1 I don't know because events can happen to change the course of things, DeAnna 1-1. When filming is done and we hear what she has to say will determine that.

We were not only watching Ryan's and Emily's first date, but Emily's first date in front of a camera, and it was all extremely public - in front of all of her hometown people. We have been told repeatedly that she is somewhat shy. If so, then under those circumstances, she probably put herself out there.

Now, with Arie, it is Eppie 7 and the 2nd go round of 1-1 dates for most of those guys. I feel fairly confident that this guy has already had a 1-1 date with Emily, and she by now has considerable experience in front of the camera.

The circumstances are a bit different. Also, she is no longer trying to appear as circumspect - the "respectful mother" who doesn't kiss on dates like she was with the very first date Ryan that Fleiss hinted. By the 7th Eppie, she needs to know if there is any chemistry before she goes on Hometowns, so she might even be making subtle moves - or at least sending signals - that she wants to be kissed whereas she was not doing that with Ryan.

Let's see what she does on her 2nd date (1-1 ) with Ryan if he gets one. We will know that if he gets a HT.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Bloomers wrote:
pbmax wrote:

We were not only watching Ryan's and Emily's first date, but Emily's first date in front of a camera, and it was all extremely public - in front of all of her hometown people. We have been told repeatedly that she is somewhat shy. If so, then under those circumstances, she probably put herself out there.

Now, with Arie, it is Eppie 7 and the 2nd go round of 1-1 dates for most of those guys. I feel fairly confident that this guy has already had a 1-1 date with Emily, and she by now has considerable experience in front of the camera.

The circumstances are a bit different. Also, she is no longer trying to appear as circumspect - the "respectful mother" who doesn't kiss on dates like she was with the very first date Ryan that Fleiss hinted. By the 7th Eppie, she needs to know if there is any chemistry before she goes on Hometowns, so she might even be making subtle moves - or at least sending signals - that she wants to be kissed whereas she was not doing that with Ryan.

Let's see what she does on her 2nd date (1-1 ) with Ryan if he gets one. We will know that if he gets a HT.

I agree with all that totally Bloomers and Emily herself told Brad how she's shy at first and takes a while to open up. You can't really compare the dates for many reasons. Even if one did, there were locked fingers, arms around each other, closeness and lots of looking into each others eyes on Ryan's date which was weeks before. We have no idea yet if they built on that attraction or if it stalled as she found more connection with someone else/others.

I'm at the point now where I don't want any more spoilers and want to just watch it play out but it's so hard to drop out of here when I'm addicted to all the great analysis on this board! I'm kind of waiting for the F4 to be figured out and then I'm going to try to go cold turkey at least for a few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:44 pm

When it click it click, no matter how somewhat shy you are. Judging from that pic of she and BHG, you think she's being the same way with Ryan in this late of the game. If she really felt something with him, she wouldn't be looking at BHG like that. I could be wrong, time will tell.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Bloomers wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Good Post

jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi! I am new to the boards and have been having fun reading all the comments. I'm confused, though, on why there seems to be such agreement that Emily has such great chemistry with BHG. Based on 4 still photos and he gave her his hoodie? I thought the actually footage with Chris and Ryan were more conclusive. I thought she looked awkward with Chris and it was a little painful to watch them dance. If you notice he goes in for the kiss and she pulls her head right away. On the other hand, it seemed like her and Ryan were really attracted to each other in a respectful, the "crowd is literally at your feet" way. It will be fun to see how it realy all plays out!

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:08 pm

imsoluckywith5 wrote:Hi! I am new to the boards and have been having fun reading all the comments. I'm confused, though, on why there seems to be such agreement that Emily has such great chemistry with BHG. Based on 4 still photos and he gave her his hoodie? I thought the actually footage with Chris and Ryan were more conclusive. I thought she looked awkward with Chris and it was a little painful to watch them dance. If you notice he goes in for the kiss and she pulls her head right away. On the other hand, it seemed like her and Ryan were really attracted to each other in a respectful, the "crowd is literally at your feet" way. It will be fun to see how it realy all plays out!

Welcome!!! Arie (BHG) had a 1 on 1 date in Prauge, and these pics came out on Friday :) I'd say they have some good chemistry! Please continue to post your thoughts :) We love hearing them!

jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Body Language Analysis - The Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+31
moonchild
Archer23
Jeepers
Hotmomma
Fleurdesel