SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Is it possible the mysterious black eye was make up?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't think they're together anymore, or if they are they're keeping it pretty quiet.  They did get back together or at least it appeared that way from SM postings earlier this summer.  I follow Cody on SM (I'm actually doing one of his 30 day challenges right now...shh laugh out loud) but he hasn't mentioned her at all.  In one of his snapchats he was in the grocery store and made the comment that someone said he was going to find his wife in the grocery store and he said, yep, you're probably right.  As small as the comment is, Cody was so head over heals for Michelle that I can't see him saying anything like that if they were still together romantically.  After BIP I was all for them being together, but after they broke up, I hope he stays away from her.  I think he got screwed over by her bad, jmo of course.  Cody is such a kind, giving man, I hope he finds someone his own age and has lots of babies, he'll make such a great father!

They seemed to be back together early this summer and admitted they were. Then they went off to film that Marriage Boot Camp show and they never really spoke of each other since. He rented a new apt in downtown Chicago and took her off his website or the offer of a makeover by Michelle if you won his monthly challenge. I have a feeling whatever happened during the filming of that show ended whatever they had what he was led to believe they had.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Personally, I have no knowledge to support this, but I think they each had a chance to make some much needed money and so pretended to be together long enough to do the show and get paid and then went their own separate ways once more. That's my final answer and I am sticking to it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Personally, I have no knowledge to support this, but I think they each had a chance to make some much needed money and so pretended to be together long enough to do the show and get paid and then went their own separate ways once more. That's my final answer and I am sticking to it.

I feel like you're right. This makes the most sense since he was looking at these apartments and tweeting pics of them before their alleged reconciliation and then rented one as soon as they ended the filming plus bought furniture etc. MBC must pay well.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:26 pm

I have never been a fan of her, comes across as a "know it all". Poor Cody I thought he settled for Michelle once Clare didn't want him. Good he took the opportunity of MBC to make a quick buck to set himself up

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 1f49b  Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 CSxXzTaWsAAAU4z
Millionaire TV ‏@MillionaireTV
Thursday, @BachelorABC @MoneyMichelle rejoins host @chrisbharrison: http://bit.ly/1RBnJ2v http://bit.ly/zWiPv4
Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 CSWjN_tWsAQGDQl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Guess who your next author is- Michelle, she posted on ig to watch out for a memoir.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Ugh, I cannot stand this woman and her ramblings. I wouldn't buy her book for my worst enemy!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:04 pm

So will her "memoir" cover any of the juicier details of her past or are we just gonna get a glossed up version of her life since she was first on the show.

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:23 pm

michellemoneyJust finished the proposal for my memoir. Time to tell my story. Stay tuned.
https://instagram.com/p/91O09YlACg/?taken-by=michellemoney

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Blech. Go away Michelle. Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 5 1838857674
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:33 pm

I wonder how sanitized this will be as I can not imagine anyone sharing some of the awful things she has done. I don't know how you can sanitize blackmail, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+37
imouttatime
instinct
babs
Beach Lover
Duke702