SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 48 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
San wrote:

I just want to say, I absolutely love JP and Ben F. so this season will be a good one for me! Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 48 194532034
I agree San!! Both men seem like great guys. It's going to be an awesome season!! Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 48 3792326465

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 48 1003998638
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Gina wrote:I'm enjoying the show, but have stayed totally not invested, after years of getting upset at the FRC and the F1.

Not shocked about Ames being F4. And it sounds like Dino didn't get a broken heart after the LCD's, so that's good too. I think JP is a better choice as he's east coast too and a quick train ride to Philly. Also, one of the older contestants and perhaps really ready to settle down and want a marriage out of all of this. Ben F. is young (28) and I doubt ready to get married at this point in his life.

But we won't know 100% til the FRC, just like Chantal and Emily..speculation to the very end with the two conflicting spoilers about Ben and JP. That will make it exciting to watch. And curious to see why Ryan P comes back, and I hope he's NOT (shown) as being heartbroken.

It's amazing since I'm not invested this season, I can actually be objective. Who woulda thought. :giggle: Good luck to whoever it is, it will be fun to watch it all unfold amongst all the scripted b/s. Rolling Eyes

This is the way I feel about it too. It's making this season alot more fun for sure - she's got a great F6 IMHO and she seems to be very happy, so there must have been a very happy ending, whomever she chose. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride!

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
San wrote:

I just want to say, I absolutely love JP and Ben F. so this season will be a good one for me! Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 48 194532034
I agree San!! Both men seem like great guys. It's going to be an awesome season!! Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 48 3792326465

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 48 1003998638

Totally agree with you guys. JP and Ben were 2 of the 4 who caught my eye on the first night so I'm happy either way.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Alexxxx wrote:You know, after a whole 5 minutes soak time with this spoiler, it seems to me like the one most likely to be wrong is RS. His spoiler completely lines up with what we're seeing on our screens, right now while it's still so early in the season. Just like Brad/Chantal. Just like Ali/nobody (if you paid attention to her post-show media and the fact that Roberto was so hidden early on). It's very possible we'll see a mid-season shift again and he'll change his spoiler on the morning the finale airs.

I think I agree with this. And as we have seen, even if he is wrong - it's not like it affects him! Yes we are more wary, but he still goes in saying - "I will be vindicated and proven right!!!" and still has that attitude that he can't BELIEVE anybody would be giving him the side-eye wondering if he was duped again. I appreciate RS for the spoilers he does give and I really, really, REALLY hope he is right, but I just have this feeling we will get another post a day before the finale saying he was wrong.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Just read the spoilers and am sooo happy... don't even know why... it's only two episodes in and have seen like 5 min total of JP. He's a cutie tho and Ash seems smitten with him. His episode 3 date is a good sign as opposed to Ben's episode 5. If he calls her cupcake when he proposes I think I will ball my eyes out. laugh out loud :D

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 48 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:36 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Just read the spoilers and am sooo happy... don't even know why... it's only two episodes in and have seen like 5 min total of JP. He's a cutie tho and Ash seems smitten with him. His episode 3 date is a good sign as opposed to Ben's episode 5. If he calls her cupcake when he proposes I think I will ball my eyes out. laugh out loud :D

Hahaha! I can see the wedding cake now -- a mountain of cupcakes, shaped like a rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:37 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Just read the spoilers and am sooo happy... don't even know why... it's only two episodes in and have seen like 5 min total of JP. He's a cutie tho and Ash seems smitten with him. His episode 3 date is a good sign as opposed to Ben's episode 5. If he calls her cupcake when he proposes I think I will ball my eyes out. laugh out loud :D

That would be so cute! heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Alexxxx wrote:

Hahaha! I can see the wedding cake now -- a mountain of cupcakes, shaped like a rose.

HAHA! Awesome. This could definitely be such a cute season with a really happy ending! I'm so excited for the twirl!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

HAHA! Awesome. This could definitely be such a cute season with a really happy ending! I'm so excited for the twirl!
How about a ring atop a cupcake :Cutecupcake:
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:46 pm

I definately think they left the cupcake convo in for a reason....we will be hearing about it again. =)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:49 pm

San wrote:I definately think they left the cupcake convo in for a reason....we will be hearing about it again. =)

Cupcake, will you marry me? Here's some ice-ing for your ring finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:49 pm

It could be like that scene in Jerry Maguire, but instead they say "You had me at Cupcakes."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59