SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Has Always Chased Bad Boys, Says Ex-Boyfriend!

Ashley with her friends in dental school.

1 of 5
Ashley’s ex tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that it doesn’t surprise him she fell for Bentley or Brad!

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert started her search for love on The Bachelor where she fell hard for notorious player Brad Womack, the two-time Bachelor who left his first season single, breaking the hearts of DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft. Ashley then continued her journey as The Bachelorette only to be lead on by jerk Bentley Williams. But this isn’t the first time. Her ex-boyfriend tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Ashley has a past of chasing the wrong guys and that her insecurities caused her problems in relationships before she ever met Brad or Bentley!

“I couldn’t believe some of the things Bentley was saying, but it doesn’t surprise me [that Ashley fell for him],” her ex admits, since there was a bad boy that got between them!

Ashley began dating her ex when she started dental school at The University of Pennsylvania, meeting through their dental fraternity. But the relationship had problems because there were other guys that got in the way. “There were always other people involved,” remembers her ex. “There were other people that were jealous. I don’t know if she still had feelings for those people — she told me she didn’t. It was way more complicated than I realized.”

“The other guy that was always kind of the instigator of any issues that we had is more of [a] bad boy” Ashley’s ex explains. “It was frustrating because I felt like we had something, [but] it was always something preventing us.”

Ashley‘s insecurities added to the failure of her graduate school relationship. “She always thought that she was going to get hurt,” says the ex. And after a short summer separation, Ashley’s issues became more apparent. “When we got back together that fall — again back to the insecurities — I remember her specifically saying that, ‘I don’t think you should date me.’”

And like she does now, Ashley hides her self-doubt behind a smile. “Her personality, her bubbliness, is almost more of nervousness,” explains her ex.

But Ashley has always known that she’s looking for Mr. Right — and that’s why her ex feels that she went on the show. “She was always about finding someone to fall to fall in love with,” he shares. “Her true personality is portrayed on there — it’s the same stuff, different guy — always feeling some kind of insecurity or not really knowing how to be about something.”

He knows that despite her uncertainties, that Ashley is a total catch. “She’s smart. She’s beautiful,” he gushes. “The initial thing that drew me to her was her personality. It was [just] always an issue of timing and people being involved and the time with those situations.”

“I wish her the best in finding love,” says Ashley’s ex. “I know that’s what she’s focused on and hoping for.”
- Lindsey DiMattina

Link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

What a snake Michelle Money is...
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/bachelorette-rumor-mill-michelle-money-disses-ashley-hebert-emily-maynard-offers-support?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=twu-bachelorette

But if it's true, Ashley is an atheist, no way she and Constantine would be able to make it, as I'm pretty sure he's Greek Orthodox. Maybe they got into a heated debate about God existing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:08 pm

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Went On ‘The Bachelor’ To Get On ‘Dancing With The Stars!’
Tags:
ABC, Ashley Hebert, Brad Womack, Dancing With The Stars, dwts, Fox, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette
A close friend of Ashley’s tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that she didn’t think she’d make it that far on ‘The Bachelor’ — so she was going to use it to move on to ‘DWTS!’

Most people go on The Bachelor to find love. But Ashley Hebert — currently starring as The Bachelorette — thought she would give it a go to boost her chances of getting a spot on Dancing with the Stars!

“Going on Dancing with the Stars was one of her main reasons going on The Bachelor,” a source very close to Ashley tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively! “Because of her dancing background,” Ashley thought she would have a shot.

Plus, she didn’t think that Bachelor Brad Womack would keep her around that long, especially to the final three! “She told me she didn’t expect to make it as far as she did on The Bachelor,” says the friend.

“I just didn’t think I’d make it far,” Ashley wrote in a text message to her friend on Dec. 5, 2010 — shortly after she finished filming The Bachelor. “Didn’t think I was that irresistible Hahaha jk”

And this isn’t the first time Ashley, who has been dancing since she was a child, made a go for it in the dancing reality world. “She had tried out for So You Think You Can Dance in 2009,” shares the friend.

But the source admits that Ashley did have two motives for accepting ABC’s offer to go on The Bachelor. “I think both reasons [love and fame] were factors,” explains the friend. “But like she said, she didn’t expect to stay as long, so she was at least going to give it a shot for DWTS.”

We were the first to tell you that Ashley’s dreams may soon come true. A spot has been offered to Ashley for the next season of DWTS! “The show executives would love to have her on for next season, and so they’ve asked if she will join the cast,” a source says. “They are in negotiations, and it is definitely hers if she wants it.”

BFFs — do you think it was wrong of Ashley to go on The Bachelor to promote her campaign for DWTS?
- Lindsey DiMattina

Link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:
‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Went On ‘The Bachelor’ To Get On ‘Dancing With The Stars!’
Tags:
ABC, Ashley Hebert, Brad Womack, Dancing With The Stars, dwts, Fox, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette
A close friend of Ashley’s tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that she didn’t think she’d make it that far on ‘The Bachelor’ — so she was going to use it to move on to ‘DWTS!’

Most people go on The Bachelor to find love. But Ashley Hebert — currently starring as The Bachelorette — thought she would give it a go to boost her chances of getting a spot on Dancing with the Stars!

“Going on Dancing with the Stars was one of her main reasons going on The Bachelor,” a source very close to Ashley tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively! “Because of her dancing background,” Ashley thought she would have a shot.

Plus, she didn’t think that Bachelor Brad Womack would keep her around that long, especially to the final three! “She told me she didn’t expect to make it as far as she did on The Bachelor,” says the friend.

“I just didn’t think I’d make it far,” Ashley wrote in a text message to her friend on Dec. 5, 2010 — shortly after she finished filming The Bachelor. “Didn’t think I was that irresistible Hahaha jk”

And this isn’t the first time Ashley, who has been dancing since she was a child, made a go for it in the dancing reality world. “She had tried out for So You Think You Can Dance in 2009,” shares the friend.

But the source admits that Ashley did have two motives for accepting ABC’s offer to go on The Bachelor. “I think both reasons [love and fame] were factors,” explains the friend. “But like she said, she didn’t expect to stay as long, so she was at least going to give it a shot for DWTS.”

We were the first to tell you that Ashley’s dreams may soon come true. A spot has been offered to Ashley for the next season of DWTS! “The show executives would love to have her on for next season, and so they’ve asked if she will join the cast,” a source says. “They are in negotiations, and it is definitely hers if she wants it.”

BFFs — do you think it was wrong of Ashley to go on The Bachelor to promote her campaign for DWTS?
- Lindsey DiMattina

Link

If this is true, it puts a whole different spin on what's happening this season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Total BS
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:There is a video of Ashely S. on the bahelor.tv site that she says love is brewing and in not so many words that there is a happy ending and you just have to watch to see the little moments or something like that. Sorry, don't know how to post it or if it already has been posted.

It sounds like Ashley S does know who Ashley H picked. I thought Ashley S implied the love story was somewhat hidden. We'd have to look carefully, watch for some small moments to see the love story. That doesn't point to JP IMO - especially this past episode - the kiss with JP was smack in our face. Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 1295666149

Yes does not point to JP. JP's chemistry with Ashley is in your face. Like the editing to distract us from someone else.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:30 pm

None of us know whether the article about Ash's desire to appear on DWTS is true or not. But it is food for thought. Was it SDL who said that sometimes TPTB had to manufacture drama in order for the show not to be a total snooze fest? Maybe that's what they hired Bentley and Ryan P for this season.

If, and it's a big IF, Ashley did agree to do the Bachelorette as an "in" to DWTS, who's to say that the drama wasn't manufactured because the Ashley had no intention of finding her F1 and her ultimate goal was to appear in Reality TV.

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 pm

ironcat wrote:
Alanna wrote:Total agreement with everyone who says this is damage control. They did a similar thing when people were ragging on Ali for being single. I hope the article is true too, and Ash and F1 are too focused on planning their future and enjoying their new relationship to care about Bentley or what's going on with the edit.

Maybe they underestimated the degree of fan outrage over the Bent One, so they are teasing a happy ending now to make sure viewers don't totally turn on Ashley and stop watching, but I suspect they will continue to send mixed signals of "is she or isn't she?" both through editing and media leaks as the season progresses. They want us to keep guessing until the end, and even if Bentley leaves in Episode 6, I'm afraid his ghost is going to continue to haunt us.

I do not think they underestimated the degree of fan outrage. They wanted it that is why they showed it. Now they are balancing the act of keeping us guessing until the end because they want the ratings. On one hand they release spoilers. two people so there is alot of buzz because the end is not certain. Then they keep the Bentley stuff going to make us doubt. Fleiss is master at this game. But, I am glad for that because it is not as boring as one person saying who the F1 is and that is it. There is the eagerness to still look for clues.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 pm

gurlbrit wrote:None of us know whether the article about Ash's desire to appear on DWTS is true or not. But it is food for thought. Was it SDL who said that sometimes TPTB had to manufacture drama in order for the show not to be a total snooze fest? Maybe that's what they hired Bentley and Ryan P for this season.

If, and it's a big IF, Ashley did agree to do the Bachelorette as an "in" to DWTS, who's to say that the drama wasn't manufactured because the Ashley had no intention of finding her F1 and her ultimate goal was to appear in Reality TV.

The one part of that article that gives me pause to consider it could be true is the statement that she tried out for SYTYCD in 2009. If that is true, it's easy to believe that she did Brad's season as a stepping stone to DWTS. Then, when TPTB didn't have a lead this season they went to Ashley and made some sort of deal with her to just get through her season and DWTS was hers. And voila, we get all the manufactured Bentley, Ryan, Mask, drunk guy crap as distractions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:50 pm

I feel in some way, we have all been punked by MF. I sure hope not. Hate to think they all played a scripted part and Ashley knew she'd be thrown under the bus horribly with her edit and is ok with it to be on DWTS, and it's all be totally manufatured drama...all of it. 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Wait ..... wait ..... hissyfit

From what we know of Mike Fleiss, can anyone really imagine that he would ever ..... ever ....... ever create an entire show just as a lead in to another show that someone else directs? affraid I dont think so .... Rolling Eyes
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm

jelle wrote:Wait ..... wait ..... hissyfit

From what we know of Mike Fleiss, can anyone really imagine that he would ever ..... ever ....... ever create an entire show just as a lead in to another show that someone else directs? affraid I dont think so .... Rolling Eyes

I can't. This show is his baby. And he seriously gets his jollies from keeping us guessing.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

+66
jurystillout