SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Living Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:41 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:My brain is running all over the place today but here goes anyways..

For MF to say that he is pleased with a season doesn't necessarily have to mean Ashley ended up with someone or that she is engaged. MF wants rating, he's going to get the ratings this season, no problem.. but what he ultimately wants is a wedding from the couples on this show. He can pump every week of every episode of every season for ratings and do just fine as he has been shown to be doing. BUT A wedding shows those who are skeptical that is CAN work and keeps viewers around wonder if "this will be the season there will be a wedding." As long as he can get a wedding every couple seasons he will be golden, I mean seriously 21 season isn't too bad if I do day so myself. Ali and Roberto are next in line to say their vows and I don't see how they couldn't get married, whether ABC is there or not. All of this stuff coming out saying that Ashley wasn't wanted to be the ette doesn't even matter in the long run (no matter how the show ends). They don't need Ashley for the franchise to keep on keepin on. Ashley is in the clear in my eyes whether she picks someone or not, they can blame Bentley for screwing her and the show moves on to the wedding everyone has been waiting anxiously for.

Rant over. rose
Talking about weddings.

a) Fleiss will like a wedding for the FRC
b) Ashley kept saying she hopes the viewers will understand why she did what she did
c) Ames is spontaneous

Could a wedding be on the cards??

Living

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by anders Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:45 am

Alexxxx wrote:Haha! Well, get ready because there's a lot more crap headed our way, with The Bent One's return, and Ryan's return, and oh yeah, her eventual choice of an F1 which I think will last maybe until they sober up and get on the plane home from Fiji.

oh, I know - I am not into this season AT ALL and am only watching out of habit. Normally I would tape and rewatch on the weekend to see the things that you lovely folks saw that I completely missed - not bothering to do that this time - one viewing is MORE than ENOUGH!!! typically, I wouldn't let ANYTHING interrupt my viewing = this week I kept flipping over to Law and Oder and the Hockey game (YAY BRUINS!!!) :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:Haha! Well, get ready because there's a lot more crap headed our way, with The Bent One's return, and Ryan's return, and oh yeah, her eventual choice of an F1 which I think will last maybe until they sober up and get on the plane home from Fiji.

oh, I know - I am not into this season AT ALL and am only watching out of habit. Normally I would tape and rewatch on the weekend to see the things that you lovely folks saw that I completely missed - not bothering to do that this time - one viewing is MORE than ENOUGH!!! typically, I wouldn't let ANYTHING interrupt my viewing = this week I kept flipping over to Law and Oder and the Hockey game (YAY BRUINS!!!) :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

With the edit they are giving us watching once was too much at this point and don't see it changing soon. duh

I will also throw in a "Yay Briuns!!!!!" :missclap:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:54 pm

So does Ashley tell Lucus about Bentley returning on their 1-1 date or just on JP's date? Lucus finds out about Bentley coming back at the RC correct?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Love_Me wrote:So does Ashley tell Lucus about Bentley returning on their 1-1 date on JP's date? Lucus finds about Bentley coming back at the RC correct?
Judging by his "reaction" from the preview, I would assume he didn't know. It was mainly him, Mickey, and Blake sounding off.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm

dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:So does Ashley tell Lucus about Bentley returning on their 1-1 date on JP's date? Lucus finds about Bentley coming back at the RC correct?
Judging by his "reaction" from the preview, I would assume he didn't know. It was mainly him, Mickey, and Blake sounding off.

That says a lot she would share that with JP when she had every opportunity to share it with Lucus on their 1-1 date as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:
dee wrote:

That says a lot she would share that with JP when she had every opportunity to share it with Lucus on their 1-1 date as well.
Yup :Nod: Although I'm still wondering why Lucas got a rose on his 1-1 LOL
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 pm

dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
dee wrote:

Yup :Nod: Although I'm still wondering why Lucas got a rose on his 1-1 LOL

He's a good kisser 👅 .

Ashley seems to be in the habit of handing out a rose and then dumping soon after.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah, Blake got the GDR this week and next week it's bye bye blake!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Yeah, Blake got the GDR this week and next week it's bye bye blake!
I felt like he guilt tripped her out of that group rose. hmmm
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

dee wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Yeah, Blake got the GDR this week and next week it's bye bye blake!
I felt like he guilt tripped her out of that group rose. hmmm

I got the feeling that because he won both fights and the trophy (we didn't get to see it though) that's why he got the rose. Also, for some reason I keep thinking the rose was given out before Ames came back? But I could be completely wrong about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 pm

I'm not convinced the lead always has free choice about the group date roses. I wouldn't be surprised if producers say something like "you can't give it to X or Y, it will spook the other guys because it's clear X and Y are your favorites. The others need encouragement." This makes sense from a storytelling perspective too, they don't want the top 1 or 2 men to clean up all the group date roses.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell