SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 am

nutty1 wrote:With regards to edit, I am already seeing the familar pattern of seeing what we want to see, depending on who our favorite is. It happens each season. That's why I'd never make a good sleuther, I always have a favorite I get too attached to, haha. Give me a task of finding white wicker chairs...I'll do that! But interpreting edit, blogs, etc....I would be too biased.

The excellent sleuthers are those who could truly separate their feelings from the process.
Right now, the JP fans are sure the edit is pointing to him, and Ben fans ( Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 11 1387363171 ) are saying the edit screams he is the winner!

You and me both Nutty! I'm horrible at edit analysis, but I'm happy to search pictures!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Living Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:02 am

BlondieGal wrote:I do not see an option of Ashley walking away alone given the comment in the contract thread re: Ali's season, especially if Ashley was asked to be on DWTS ~

"If you think that Ali can actually walk away without choosing anybody, think again, not if she wants to further her career on TV. They made a tremendous investment by taking Ali and the bachelors all over the world to create the illusion of a beautiful storyline and they intend to get the most out of it."

This season's edit is as wonky as Brad's first season, but I just think that the focus is on Bentley so that they can be the talk of the tabloids and apparently the producers feel this is the way to gain audiences. no

They have/and will generate enough ratings $$$ with Ashley anyway because of Bentley. So she might be given a token, she is put on DWTS, After all tptb have nothing to loose. Especially if she is eliminated in the first 3 or 4 round.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 am

nd4reality wrote:
Living wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Living wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I found the F1 and F2 sitting in room discussing their relationship with Ashley a little bizarre last night. Has that ever happened before? I wonder why they showed that. I noticed JP getting a little jealous of Ben F. kissing Ashley. I guess Bentley has to disappear sooner or later and they needed to set up some-kind of showdown between these two.

I kind of got the impression that Ben F was somewhat razzing JP about saying he had kissed Ashley, when JP asked what, when The other guy Blake i think said he is full of IT then Ben says i don't want to talk about with you huys but he was smiling as he said it.. Both those guys Blake, Ben F included knew that JP is way into Ashley did you all not hear what Ben told JP, be patient because it will drive you crazy and JP said it already has. But that was my take on Ben saying he had already kissed Ashley , i know others view it much differently.

Ben F saying he has kissed Ashley does not sound F1 to me. That is like William childish thing to do. Maybe he had maybe he had not. We cannot presume one way or the other. For me that cuts him out of being F1. You do not kiss and tell, or even sit and discuss with other guys such details.

But both JP and Ben were in on the 'kiss and tell' discussion. And, Ames has been confirmed by RS to be on Bachelor Pad this season. How does that work with an Ames F1 scenario?

You are right to wonder. The thing is, I am not basing my observations on spoilers but on what I see on the screen irregardless of spoilers. Maybe along the line things will change depending on edit etc, but right now this is what I see. what RS says or not means nothing to me. After all Love me says someone is F1 and RS says another. Why pick one over the other when I have eyes to watch and decide myself.

Just occurred to me. Posssible Ashley did not pick anyone as she's still hung on Bentley and time was too short to fall for someone else. I do not see JP and Ben F get the F1 edit. That I am sure of.

Please tell me she does not end up with Bentley at the end of this all Rolling Eyes .

Who are you thinking of ? Ames ?
Today I am thinking Ames. It might change depending on how often he is mentioned by CH and Ashley in their blog and how often they show his face on screen when the conversation has nothing to do with him.

On the other hand why should we take what RS says anymore. He has proved he can be played by TPTB so everything he says must be taken with a grain of salt. After all, all he can say at the end is sorry but we may have mis-aimed our sleuthing because he said something that was wrong. RS is out the window as far as I am concerned.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 am

Does anybody know what the ratings have been for this season?

I was at the hair salon yesterday (my source for a lot of different, unrelated, unspoiled viewers) and NOBODY was interested in this season. Can't stand Bentley, can't stand Ashley, completely dumbfounded when I told them who the F4 were - don't like any of them. But not interested enough to find out details.

I'm thinking this season is a bust.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:37 am

The ratings are good. It's number 1 on Monday nights beating out all other competition.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:39 am

cupcakes wrote:The ratings are good. It's number 1 on Monday nights beating out all other competition.

Thanks. And they usually do better as the season goes along, right? Maybe it's not as bad as I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 am

Finally saw Monday night's show and was not as bad as I expected. I have to say if Love_Me had not spoiled that Ben was in the F2 I would not place him there. (You rock in sleuthing Love_Me! ❤ ). I saw on a few non-spoiler posts on another board that people cannot tell the difference between Constantine and Ben F. If the hair dresser would have stayed we would have had triplets. :laughingoutlou As an aside, Ashley said she wanted one thing and came out with another (ala Ali). Did she want a guy w/ long hair (3 guys cast) and came out with someone with a shaved head? :giggle:

We only saw Ashley say "Bentley" 4 times, so it appears the producers over-did it. I talked more in-depth about this in the Episode discussion. That is the story line though ~ can Ashley overcome her lust for Bentley and accept a better man in the end? From how it appears so far, all of the F4 are the 'better man' at this point.

When Blake, Ben F and JP are talking in the bedroom, it was interesting that Ben was just being silly about kissing Ash just to get JP's goat. He also made a comment that entailed he knew that JP was all in for Ashley (not exact wording). It seems that the guys all know that JP is the one there for Ashley, and they are along for the ride. The slow burn could be JP because his story was there from the beginning and took awhile to get to 'Bachelor love.' Ben has been 'the phantom' until this show.

I saw absolutely nothing w/ any other guy. Ashley thinks Ben is cute, but the star has to keep the audience in suspense via the producers so she has to play it up. At least that is what I am seeing at this point. Constantine reminds me of the cute business guy that can talk to anyone and everyone and have a great time. That is how is was with Ashley. No romance that I could see. If the guys got liquored up more then we might see more kissing, or at least more intense kissing.

The kisses w/ Ben F were not as connected as they were w/ JP. Three times Ashley backed up from Ben. Even if there was more that is what the editing department wanted us to see. Would the slow burn begin now? Has any other 'love story' began so late in the show? :greenman: We have seen the hidden edit but not to this degree. I will continue to look for clues for any of them since Fleiss Twittered "OMG" regarding the FRC. Then again he is in charge of the editing department, so that is in the back of my mind.

I would say that the producers set up and are now playing up the broken-hearted drama w/ Bentley. I cannot see how she could fall in love w/ someone w/out any alone time or 1:1 date. Like Bentley's ex-wife stated, okay she fell in love by spending 63 minutes with him. Maybe given her father's alcoholism she falls for the bad guy in wanting to repair him. (Ashley ~ read "Women Who Love Too Much.") Anyway, Ali played it up w/ Frank and I see that happening here to a degree. It is just too over the top. What also was strange was last week when Ashley went to hide in her bed she stuck her head out for the camera. If I am depressed then the covers are over me so no one can see me, and I would be telling the camera guys to go away. :tissuebox
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 am

BlondieGal wrote:
We only saw Ashley say "Bentley" 4 times, so it appears the producers over-did it. I talked more in-depth about this in the Episode discussion. That is the story line though ~ can Ashley overcome her lust for Bentley and accept a better man in the end? From how it appears so far, all of the F4 are the 'better man' at this point.

When Blake, Ben F and JP are talking in the bedroom, it was interesting that Ben was just being silly about kissing Ash just to get JP's goat. He also made a comment that entailed he knew that JP was all in for Ashley (not exact wording). It seems that the guys all know that JP is the one there for Ashley, and they are along for the ride. The slow burn could be JP because his story was there from the beginning and took awhile to get to 'Bachelor love.' Ben has been 'the phantom' until this show.

I saw absolutely nothing w/ any other guy. Ashley thinks Ben is cute, but the star has to keep the audience in suspense via the producers so she has to play it up. At least that is what I am seeing at this point. Constantine reminds me of the cute business guy that can talk to anyone and everyone and have a great time. That is how is was with Ashley. No romance that I could see. If the guys got liquored up more then we might see more kissing, or at least more intense kissing.

The kisses w/ Ben F were not as connected as they were w/ JP. Three times Ashley backed up from Ben. Even if there was more that is what the editing department wanted us to see. Would the slow burn begin now? Has any other 'love story' began so late in the show? :greenman: We have seen the hidden edit but not to this degree. I will continue to look for clues for any of them since Fleiss Twittered "OMG" regarding the FRC. Then again he is in charge of the editing department, so that is in the back of my mind.

snipped for brevity

Good Post I agree You sure you don't want to dig up your sources again this season? :laugh out loud!: :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am

mnmhughes wrote:
snipped for brevity

Good Post I agree You sure you don't want to dig up your sources again this season? :laugh out loud!: :giggle:

I did put in a request for info. yes Maybe it will come along later in the season.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 am

BlondieGal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
snipped for brevity

I did put in a request for info. yes Maybe it will come along later in the season.

jumping rock
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 am

nutty1 wrote:With regards to edit, I am already seeing the familar pattern of seeing what we want to see, depending on who our favorite is. It happens each season. That's why I'd never make a good sleuther, I always have a favorite I get too attached to, haha. Give me a task of finding white wicker chairs...I'll do that! But interpreting edit, blogs, etc....I would be too biased.

The excellent sleuthers are those who could truly separate their feelings from the process.
Right now, the JP fans are sure the edit is pointing to him, and Ben fans ( Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 11 1387363171 ) are saying the edit screams he is the winner!

Nutty1
. I am taking you up on your offer (if that is what it is, unless it was only in reference to white wicker chairs).

We know in retrospect, we find that the show is always the F1 show as they are featured largely, even though when it is airing we think the F1 is hidden. I have done this already and that is why I came to my conclusion as to who the F1 is, but it will be good to get another persons' doing it to see if we saw the same things. OK what to do is re-watch episodes 1 through to 4 and mark down every time Ben F, Constantine, JP and Ames is featured. When they are shown on screen, whether PI, if the conversation pertained to them or not, but the sc was of them. If they were speaking when the sc was of them etc. Apart from Bentley, it will be interesting to see who the star of the show is so far.

Thanks in advance

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 am

Alexxxx wrote:Does anybody know what the ratings have been for this season?

I was at the hair salon yesterday (my source for a lot of different, unrelated, unspoiled viewers) and NOBODY was interested in this season. Can't stand Bentley, can't stand Ashley, completely dumbfounded when I told them who the F4 were - don't like any of them. But not interested enough to find out details.

I'm thinking this season is a bust.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with edit.

Actually the audience perception has everything to do with the edit. If they so wanted they could have keep the Bentley storyline in but kept most of her drama on the cutting floor. They haven't. They could show us a few PIs from Ashley to show that she is still thinking of "the bent one" so justify his return later on but they have left in all her whining, and tearful eyes and everything.

If they wanted a more romantic feel to their season they could have given us one. Its no wonder that most folks that I know too that reguarly watch TB are not interested this season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222